Cheesey
14 years ago

I'm into alot of different tunes. I like anything from SOME R&B, a little bit of wholesome rap, country, rock, some hardcore stuff (Lordi, old school Korn, etc) .

"Formo" wrote:

"Korn"???

(I think i had some in my POOP last night) :thumbright:
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
14 years ago

I respect my elders. I bet Wade will like this one. I do.

And for Rock...This song is titled,

"Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me" .... not: "Blow me"

[youtube]45_8zWktVNE[/youtube]

Laugh all you snot noses, keep listenin' to that crap you call music. I enjoy watching things go to hell. As a matter fact, I fully intend to show you how to do things there as well. :sign5:

Now I'm just gonna keep throwin' songs in here until I have a whole collection of "geeze tunes" just for spite! lol lol lol

[youtube]2Ox1Tore9nw[/youtube]

So you better be good, boys and girls, because not only am I gonna be tellin' all of you what to do for eternity, I'm bringing my 8 track player. They don't call it hell for nothin' ya know! :violent3:

"dfosterf" wrote:

+1

Only problem with that video is it's the one song where I get bugged a bit by the white jump suit. That song should either be the leather outfit from a few years earlier, or perhaps a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Goddam Tom Parker.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
dhazer
14 years ago
I love Doro, Manowar, blake shelton, ok i listen to everything where i dj online and have my own radio station online.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
14 years ago

I love Doro, Manowar, blake shelton, ok i listen to everything where i dj online and have my own radio station online.

"dhazer" wrote:

Heh. You have one of the most diverse tastes I've ever seen. You're all over the place when it comes to music.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
LambeauEast
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

Good call, Doro is still hot to this day.
UserPostedImage
gijoe82
14 years ago
I love the rock and roll! Right now lm listening to alot of eagles of death metal, The Doors, Led Zepplin, The Misfits, Beck, Cold War Kids, Drive By Truckers, Eric Clapton, The Killers, Pink Floyd. I used to listen to alot of Punk. Not so much anymore.
blank
Packers_Finland
14 years ago

Bruce Springsteen, Alter Bridge, The Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam and Rage Against the Machine are some of my favorite bands, and my most important influences as I am currently writing songs with some of my musical acquaintances (I'm a drummer).

"zombieslayer" wrote:

Funny you're naming all these American bands. I'm right now listening to 69 Eyes. Recently got into them. Love H.I.M although their sound guy (when I saw them in SF) needs to be shot. And of course Nightwish is my 2nd fave band. Finland's got some great bands.

I think we've had this discussion before though. If I remember correctly, you don't like H.I.M very much.

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

Correct, I'm not really into finnish bands that much, the black metal stuff is just too much, not a big fan of 69 Eyes or H.I.M., but Nightwish is ok. If you like metal though, check out a band called Kiuas (you can find their songs on youtube, just type "Kiuas - Warrior Soul" to get started) that's the best band from Finland.
This is a placeholder
CDNRodgersfan
14 years ago

my 2 favorite bands ever:

ac/dc
alabama

clearly i enjoy many types of music. :D

"4PackGirl" wrote:

Right on girl. Sounds like my collection. Big bang or big twang is my theory
I just saw AC DC on their stadium tour. AWESOME Second time I've sen them. The next day though I was listening some great bluegrass like Bill Monroe so I'm all over In my cd player right now is Johnny Cash, Third DAy (christian) Brad Pasely, Rat and VIncent Daly (bluegrass) :thumbright:
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

I love Nightwish! :thumbright:

They're my second favorite band after Judas Priest. Epica is in my top 25 fave bands.

I'm a Metalhead.

Oh, I'm bummed I never saw Nightwish with their original singer. I did see them on their last tour, but it's with the new singer. She's good, but she's more pop, not at all operatic.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

I like all kinds of music. :)

Zombie, I met someone recently and later in the convo she asked what kind of music I liked. I told her and then she said she liked everything. So I said "quit it, just tell me the kind of music you LIKE not the music you can tolerate, so what music do you really like?" she said she was a classic rock and heavy metal fan. I said "thats my kinda girl" lol
UserPostedImage
djcubez
14 years ago
Everything but country, pop and mainstream hip-hop.

According to my last.fm profile these are the top 20 artists I listen to:
1. Maxis (As in Jerry Martin, as in the Sims building music--the Piano compositions.)
2. djcubez (Myself, funny)
3. Yoko Kano (Japanese composer; famous for Cowboy Bebop soundtrack)
4. Bob Marley
5. Nobuo Uematsu (Japanese composer; famous for Final Fantasy soundtracks)
6. Gnarls Barkley
7. Nujabes (Japanese Hip-Hop DJ)
8. The OneUps (American band that covers video game tunes)
9. Electric Light Orchestra
10. Pink Floyd
11. The Beatles
12. David Wise (American composer; diddy kong racing soundtrack)
13. Flight of the Conchords
14. Enya
15. ATB (European Trance DJ)
16. RJD2 (American Hip-Hop DJ)
17. Jedi Mind Tricks (American Hip-Hop group)
18. Red Hot Chili Peppers
19. Blink 182
20. Atmosphere (American Hip-Hop group)

So yes, my tastes are quite varied. I've recently been getting into a lot of old funk music.