RaiderPride
15 years ago
The little eaglets (?) (Baby Bald Eagles) are getting big. There are three of them, and all three look healthy.

Mom and dad continue to bring in kill and feed them. I am surprised I have not seen any fish being brought to the nest, almost exclusively they have been killing seagulls.

Makes me want to go fishing.... Ya! Thats what I am going to do. I am going to go chase some cutthroat trout this afternoon.

Enjoy.

Bald Eagle Web Cam.

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20090302200021473 
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
TheEngineer
15 years ago
Oooh I love birds nest webcams. That's going right into my favourites. Thanks, +1.

Another that I visit this time every year is the Derby Peregrine Webcam here. 
blank
vegOmatic
14 years ago
Oh. I thought we were selling little blue pills.
blank
Cheesey
14 years ago

"vegOmatic" wrote:

How do YOU know the color of those pills Veg????
LOLOLOL!!! :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

"Cheesey" wrote:

"vegOmatic" wrote:

I have a technical question for you Cheesey. (Or any other "expert" in this field :cyclopsani:

In the ads, we are warned that if "it" lasts more than 4 hours, we are to seek medical attention immediately.

Q1 Do you call 911?
Q2 If so, what exactly do you tell the dispatcher, and who wants to bet the cops aren't just as likely to fix your problem as the EMS folk?
Q3 If by some miracle, it is the EMS and not the police, what happens when you get to the ER?

Nothing good, were I a betting man... :buzzsaw:
Cheesey
14 years ago

"dfosterf" wrote:

"Cheesey" wrote:

I have a technical question for you Cheesey. (Or any other "expert" in this field :cyclopsani:

In the ads, we are warned that if "it" lasts more than 4 hours, we are to seek medical attention immediately.

Q1 Do you call 911?
Q2 If so, what exactly do you tell the dispatcher, and who wants to bet the cops aren't just as likely to fix your problem as the EMS folk?
Q3 If by some miracle, it is the EMS and not the police, what happens when you get to the ER?

Nothing good, were I a betting man... :buzzsaw:

"vegOmatic" wrote:

I'm pretty sure that they then have to make a cut in "it" to let the blood out, or you could suffer permanent damage.
(I have SOOO much more to add, all of it which would be "Cheesey!!!")LOLOL!!!
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
14 years ago
Why in the hell would you call 911? Just keep putting that smile on your wife's face, unless you were in engaging in self love, then you have other problems. If you're old enough to neeeed to use the blue pill, would there be a better way to go out?

Besides if your buddies found out about the emergency room procedure, you might as well be dead because they would show no mercy.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
14 years ago

Why in the hell would you call 911? Just keep putting that smile on your wife's face, unless you were in engaging in self love, then you have other problems. If you're old enough to neeeed to use the blue pill, would there be a better way to go out?

Besides if your buddies found out about the emergency room procedure, you might as well be dead because they would show no mercy.

"DakotaT" wrote:

And think of how HANDY that would be???
You could have both arms full of flowers, candy, and other presents for your girlfriend, and STILL ring her doorbell !!!!
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
14 years ago

Q1 Do you call 911?

"dfosterf" wrote:

A1 Only if you're in such excruciating pain that you're incapacitated, which can and does happen. But as long as you're able to drive yourself or find someone to drive you, there's no point in spending over $1000 for a ride to the ER for what is not a life-threatening emergency (though if you don't get it fixed, it will feel like your life is over.)

A2 I don't want to envision myself in the kind of pain this would entail, and thus I'm not entirely sure. I am not convinced the recording of the call would be too coherent.

A3 They perform a thorough physical examination, including drawing blood from the penis to determine the underlying causes of the problem. Then they drain your penis. Quite literally. They insert a needle into your penis, drain out the sludgy blood, and clear out the obstruction with saline fluid.

By the way, a prolonged erection is known as a "priapism," from the Greek god Priapus who had, well . . .

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
14 years ago
Remember.............the "PENis mightier then the sword!!!"
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.