IronMan
  • IronMan
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
Link 

Tickets Go On Sale Jan. 21 Through Ticketmaster

Packers Fan Fest, the popular event which gathers Packers fans with their favorite past and present players, returns to the Lambeau Field Atrium March 13-14.

Among the players scheduled to participate in the fifth annual event are Pro Bowl safety Nick Collins, Donald Driver, Aaron Kampman and Al Harris. The weekend again includes a Friday Fan Fest kickoff event, autograph sessions and a tour through the team's locker room.

On March 13, doors will open at 3 p.m., with a kickoff event at 4 p.m. and programming until 9:30 p.m. On March 14, Fan Fest doors will open at 8:30 a.m., with programming from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Tickets, priced again at $85 per person, will go on sale at 9 a.m. on Jan. 21 through Ticketmaster and can be purchased online, over the phone and in person. Children 6-and-under enter free and do not require a ticket. Ticketmaster fees will apply.

A direct link to online ticket sales information can be found at www.packers.com.

Over the phone, tickets can be purchased by calling toll free at 800/745-3000. The toll-free Ticketmaster Express number, 866/448-7849, also can be used. It is a self-service information line utilizing an automated system. A TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) number also is available at 877/474-4TDD.

In-person sales will be conducted at a number of Ticketmaster locations, including Boston Store locations in Brookfield, Glendale, Greendale, Janesville, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and Wauwatosa. Other in-person locations are Younker's in Green Bay, Macy's in Appleton and the Milwaukee Theatre.

The Packers' ticket office at Lambeau Field also is an option for in-person purchases.

A total of 3,500 tickets will be available and will be sold first-come, first-served. Because of Ticketmaster's ability to handle large numbers of simultaneous requests, the ticket application/random drawing system utilized in past years no longer will be needed. A limit of six tickets per transaction remains in place.

The ticket includes, in addition to entrance to the two-day event, admission to the Packers Hall of Fame and a tour through the Packers locker room. Parking for the event is free.

Fan Fest lodging available at Airport Wingate by Wyndham: The first 25 fans who book a two-night hotel package at the Airport Wingate by Wyndham in Green Bay for March 12, 13, 14 and 15, 2009, will receive their room plus two Packers Fan Fest tickets. The package price for two adults is $499 plus tax which includes the two Fan Fest Tickets worth $170. Packages must be prepaid and are nonrefundable. A maximum of three rooms may be booked per person. The Airport Wingate by Wyndham can be called at 920/617-2000 to make reservations.

Fan Fest presenting sponsors are Chevrolet and Goodwill Industries. Other sponsors include Citgo, Prodege, Smiles and the Wingate Inn. Additional Fan Fest details, with more to be announced, are available online at www.packers.com.

vegOmatic
15 years ago
To go, or not to go, that is the question...

Cheesey, you gonna pony up $85? Meet ya there for lunch? 🙂
blank
Cheesey
15 years ago

To go, or not to go, that is the question...

Cheesey, you gonna pony up $85? Meet ya there for lunch? :)

"vegOmatic" wrote:

I have to talk to the wife about it.
I have been waiting for info on it, checking the Packers site.
I'd like to go......i haven't missed one yet. I'll let you know when i know. I'd probably have to try to drive to a ticketmaster location to try for a ticket. I won't do the telephone thing, as my phone is one of those "prepay" phones, and i'd use up all my minutes waiting to talk to someone.
I wonder how this new ticket thing will workout? Will they seel out in 30 minutes like they did the first time?
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
15 years ago
I talked to my wife about it this morning.
She said I should take our 16 year old son as a birthday present.
$85.00 a head is kinda steep though plus I gotta get a motel room if I wanna have any fun at all.
Rockmolder
15 years ago

$85.00 a head is kinda steep though plus I gotta get a motel room if I wanna have any fun at all.

"yooperfan" wrote:

Sounds like one hell of a present though.

So, do you guys go the full two days? Is there really that much to do? Or is everything horribly overcrowded?
vegOmatic
15 years ago
I think it took a week for them to sell out last year. I forget how I bought my ticket last year. I think it was two years ago I got a ticket for half price on eBay, demand wasn't that great and a lot of people bought extras thinking they were going to profit bigtime.

I am on the fence for going, I think $85 is a lot but I have a place to stay. The little imp that sits on my shoulder and whispers in my ear will probably say something about getting older, life is short, yada yada yada and I'll end up going.

But it'd be more fun to hang with some friends or Quasi-Packer Buddy, girlfriend doesn't want to go.

Cheesey, would you be up for the NFL Draft party?
blank
yooperfan
15 years ago

"Rockmolder" wrote:

So, do you guys go the full two days? Is there really that much to do? Or is everything horribly overcrowded?

"yooperfan" wrote:

I've never been to Fan Fest but I just love to go Green Bay.
Fan Fest would just be an added bonus.

Cheesey could you give us a rundown on your experiences at Fan Fest?
Rockmolder
15 years ago

"yooperfan" wrote:

"Rockmolder" wrote:

I've never been to Fan Fest but I just love to go Green Bay.
Fan Fest would just be an added bonus.

Cheesey could you give us a rundown on your experiences at Fan Fest?

"yooperfan" wrote:

Ah, ye. It was kind of an unclear post, but the second part was just meant to be in general.

That said, I'd love to hear something by Cheesey and/or VegO aswell, if they want. ^^
vegOmatic
15 years ago

That said, I'd love to hear something by Cheesey and/or VegO aswell, if they want. ^^

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Go to my web site, www.PackersGameDay.com

Under "Trip Reports" there is one trip report from 2007.

Under "Pictures" I believe there are pictures from three different Fan Fests.
blank
Rockmolder
15 years ago

"vegOmatic" wrote:

Go to my web site, www.PackersGameDay.com

Under "Trip Reports" there is one trip report from 2007.

Under "Pictures" I believe there are pictures from three different Fan Fests.

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Great pictures and article. A shame that KGB won't be there this year though.

Looks totally worth the 85 dollar though, if I lived anywhere close, I'd go there. Might actually be better than going to a game.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (7h) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Packers Draft Threads / beast

2h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

9h / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

16h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.