dhazer
a year ago

[list=1]

• Wow.[/list]
  • Wow. Your hatred of Rodgers is obvious in every post you make.

When he retires, you will see just how much he will be missed.
    Is he perfect? Of course not.
    But he, as ANY QB needs, is time to find a guy open. And he mostly has new guys that are not used to the NFL speed, and are still trying to learn the playbook. Rodgers lost THREE of his main WRs this off season. All he has is Cobb (who now is hurt) and Lazard.
    If they fix the O-line, things will greatly improve. But if they don't fix that, the season will go down the toilet.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Maybe he should have had his ass at the OTA's then to work with them or like other QB's have them get together in the off-season and throw to them. He has lost his accuracy which is plain to see. Did Adams cover a lot for him? Well hell ya as he would just throw it towards Adams and hope he catches it. I guess I am tired of his antics , lies about vaccination( just say you're not vaccinated easy as that.) How many times does he throw coaches under the bus? He got Mike McCarthy fired and he is playing god because the management kissed his ass to come back and cost us how much cap space now the next 3 years. He is always calling for better wideouts now how do you think that makes the current guys feel? He calls out the defense when they have been keeping us in the games when the offense doesn't do anything. I still say sit his ass down and let Love play we can't do any worse than we are now can we? Im sure Love would have no problem handing the ball off and running with our strengths and not call anyone out in the media. Rodgers just needs the media attention . Now we goto Washington where they always give us trouble and like everyone is saying our oline is a problem and we get to face that front four? I don't see many points being scored it will be a boring frustrating game. Redskins 17 Packers 10
    Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
    UserPostedImage
    Zero2Cool
    a year ago
    Holy hell. OTA's talk?? Seriously. Seriously seriously??? That's like saying you lost chess because you didn't practice checkers four months ago.

UserPostedImage
    dhazer
    a year ago

Holy hell. OTA's talk?? Seriously. Seriously seriously??? That's like saying you lost chess because you didn't practice checkers four months ago.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Ya OTA talk granted he might not of needed it to learn other than getting in sync with the new guys, but he is to good for that. Then he doesn't play any preseason games so he doesn't get any live time with the new wideouts. Practice is one thing games are another. I just can't wait for the Diva to be gone, will we suck for awhile? Odds say yes, but then again people thought we would suck because we drafted a qb in the 1st round that dropped down to us and didn't look to good in the preseasons.
    Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
    UserPostedImage
    go.pack.go.
    a year ago

Ya OTA talk granted he might not of needed it to learn other than getting in sync with the new guys, but he is to good for that. Then he doesn't play any preseason games so he doesn't get any live time with the new wideouts. Practice is one thing games are another. I just can't wait for the Diva to be gone, will we suck for awhile? Odds say yes, but then again people thought we would suck because we drafted a qb in the 1st round that dropped down to us and didn't look to good in the preseasons.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

There are a bunch of QB’s who don’t come to those OTA’s but the media (and you) only zone in on Rodgers. Hell, Tom Brady took a couple weeks off in training camp and nobody is talking about that even though he’s playing poorly this year.

You act like it’s his fault for not playing in preseason. If you would’ve actually watched any of his interviews, you’d know that he said he doesn’t mind playing, but he wants to play more than a series or two. MANY teams don’t play any starters in preseason, so don’t act like it’s because he’s a “diva”.

UserPostedImage
    Cheesey
    a year ago
    "Will we suck for awhile?"
    Maybe you don't remember the 1970s and 1980s. That was a LONG while. I don't have 20 years left. So I will cherish the "Diva" who gives us the best chance to win.
    But I guess you just can't reason with blind hate.
    The problem with the team is a pourous O-line. That, and no real #1 WR. But put all the blame on Aaron Rodgers if that's what floats your boat.
    UserPostedImage
    dfosterf
    a year ago
    I would like to point out that Aaron might not even be referring to motion by receivers or backs when he says that the offense needs to simplify the offense. He might be referring to offensive line calls that not only the center makes, but so do fellow linemen. I read an article some time ago about how they call out both real and dummy calls, how one call can negate and/ or confirm a previous or subsequent call, and how it can all get quite complicated. After having read that, I had the inclination that he just might be referring to that aspect of the offense, at least in part. I also had the sense that on some of these long drawn out snap counts that infuriate all of us, there is some gamesmanship going on verbally in the trenches concurrent with what we can hear from Rodgers during those snap counts. It could be nothing to do with what he was referring to, but then again, it just might. No one else has brought this up, so I thought I would. As to Dhazer, frustration takes many forms, and I personally have no problems reading his perspectives. Never have,, but am surely going to let him know how full of crap he is, even when he isn't. 😆
    nerdmann
    a year ago
    Avoid penalties and don't turn the ball over, and this game is a blowout.

However, I still think most of these penalties were bullshit.

No third down conversions today.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    nerdmann
    a year ago

Avoid penalties and don't turn the ball over, and this game is a blowout.

However, I still think most of these penalties were bullshit.

No third down conversions today.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Maybe this is what he means by simplifying. Run the route exactly as called.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    Pugger
    a year ago

Maybe he should have had his ass at the OTA's then to work with them or like other QB's have them get together in the off-season and throw to them. He has lost his accuracy which is plain to see. Did Adams cover a lot for him? Well hell ya as he would just throw it towards Adams and hope he catches it. I guess I am tired of his antics , lies about vaccination( just say you're not vaccinated easy as that.) How many times does he throw coaches under the bus? He got Mike McCarthy fired and he is playing god because the management kissed his ass to come back and cost us how much cap space now the next 3 years. He is always calling for better wideouts now how do you think that makes the current guys feel? He calls out the defense when they have been keeping us in the games when the offense doesn't do anything. I still say sit his ass down and let Love play we can't do any worse than we are now can we? Im sure Love would have no problem handing the ball off and running with our strengths and not call anyone out in the media. Rodgers just needs the media attention . Now we goto Washington where they always give us trouble and like everyone is saying our oline is a problem and we get to face that front four? I don't see many points being scored it will be a boring frustrating game. Redskins 17 Packers 10

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

Perhaps had his coaches grown a pair and insisted he be there for offseason workouts this offense wouldn't be the train wreck we are witnessing every week.

I don't know why folks got into such a tizzy about what he said about his vax status. It really wasn't any of our business. Rodgers should have just said it was between him and his doctors and left it at that instead of "immunized". The league and the Packers knew of his status. If they were alright with it why should reporters or fans be upset? The vaccines don't really prevent the spread or protect you from getting it. Last month I participated a Sweet Adeline International convention in Phoenix. Everyone who wanted to attend had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test shortly before the event. More than twenty members and/or their guests in my chorus came home with the virus (I got lucky because I didn't even though a couple of those around me did). I don't know if I'd say Rodgers is a media hound. The media asks him and he answers. His problem is he answers all of these questions. 😉
    dhazer
    a year ago
    I figured I would throw this in here as I came across this when I was looking for some Love information and it's ironic how they talk about Rodgers 2 years ago. They were talking back then how Rodgers didn't like to follow gameplans and play calls as he would go outside the box.

More confident in an improved defense, LaFleur flipped what was a league-high 67.5 percent passing team to one that looked to throw 59.8 percent of the time in 2019. LaFleur brought his run-heavy mind-set from calling plays in Tennessee.

Rodgers' signature in Green Bay has been what he does out of the structure of the offense. But for offensive-minded coaches such as LaFleur and McCarthy, working outside the system, even with many good results, can be frustrating.

LaFleur should be more structured, not less, after the success the Packers had running the ball with Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams. Just as telling in LaFleur being less Rodgers-centric was the fact the team used a second-round pick on power back A.J. Dillon to complement Jones and Williams and didn't draft wide receiver help for Rodgers.
    For two more years, LaFleur will adjust to Rodgers' mind-set and current skill set. But as it looks like LaFleur will last longer in Green Bay than Rodgers, it makes sense to move forward with a loyal Love than a "rogue" Rodgers.

UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
    Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
    CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
    buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
    Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
    beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.