beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2 years ago

After the Jaguars suffered a 24-21 loss to the Bengals on Thursday — the team’s fourth straight loss to start the season — Meyer appeared to let loose with some friends in viral photos online.

In one video, Meyer appears to be sitting on a barstool, as a blond woman is dancing on him. Another photo shows Meyer posing alongside a blonde, with the caption, “Who is this he keeps flirting with me.”

=====================

Meyer’s wife, Shelley, was home babysitting the couple’s grandkids. She tweeted photos of their daughter Nicki’s sons, Troy and Gray — and appeared to acknowledge her husband’s night on the town.

“Meanwhile, I am babysitting,” she tweeted, adding the hashtags, “My choice,” “Mimi rules” and “buddy deserved a night out.”

nypost  wrote:

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
I'm changing professions. I need to be a Head Coach. that's where it's at
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

I'm changing professions. I need to be a Head Coach. that's where it's at

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

You might want to reconsider... as it sounds like he might not be head coach for long...

I'm not sure if this is completely being over blown or if the owner is pissed or what... but the owner gave the last guy way too many years...

I'd be shocked if it cut Urban to one year or less...

Report: Things “might get ugly” for Urban Meyer in Jacksonville

“According to two Jacksonville sources, there are many closed-door meetings happening over the last two days in the football offices and none of them have anything to do with the Titans,” Lombardi said. “Stay tuned. This might get ugly.”

profootballtalk  wrote:

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

You might want to reconsider... as it sounds like he might not be head coach for long...

I'm not sure if this is completely being over blown or if the owner is pissed or what... but the owner gave the last guy way too many years...

I'd be shocked if it cut Urban to one year or less...

Originally Posted by: beast 

I'm thinking he's going to be getting millions to not coach the Jaguars. I could do a lot of good with those millions for a lot of people who need help.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago

Why do I get the feeling some of these guys are laughing at the fact he got caught in obvious fashion and not covering his tracks better from personal experience?

Can we just pencil him in at USC and be done with it?
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
You play...you pay

Nothing new here...far worse when he was at UF

Douche
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago
Urban Meyer Still Adjusting To Speed Of NFL Cover-Ups 

JACKSONVILLE, FL—Apologizing to Jaguars fans for his early failures in leading the team, Jacksonville coach Urban Meyer admitted to reporters Tuesday that he is still adjusting to the speed of NFL cover-ups. “At the college level, these scandals take a lot longer to develop, and I’ll admit I just haven’t done the work to adjust my press strategy from Ohio State,” said Meyer, who explained that he was often able to shut down a damaging story or sweep a player’s transgressions under the rug with a single phone call while running a college program. “The NFL media ecosystem is just more complex than college, so I can’t run with the same simple denials I used in the past. I’m dealing with grown adults now, and lots of people have their own ideas that I can’t just override by throwing them off the team or threatening to take away a scholarship. Jaguars fans deserve a better level of cover-up than I’ve been providing, and I’m committed to learning and getting better.” At press time, Meyer had hired a former assistant from the Steelers so he could learn how they managed to sweep everything Ben Roethlisberger has done under the rug.

Sure it's satire, but why do I feel like it's telling the truth? 😂

Since the internet is well, the internet, it's having a field day with memes

[TWITTER]1445406128402272258?s=20[/TWITTER]
UserPostedImage
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Good list... also they signed RB Carlos Hyde too before drafting a RB in the first round, and used the RB at WR because their RB depth is good but WR could be improved.

But yes, admitting you wanted a different player, especially in round one is just strange, and the other player went 5 picks higher, also you took a RB just after the other RB went off the board, it sorta seems like they didn't know what to do, and just copied, in the first round man...

Of course they have some veteran draft people too, so this shouldn't be all on Urban Meyers, but that was strange. And part of their reasoning for grabbing the RB is because he has played with their #1 overall QB before, which QB connection with guys is important, but I'm not sure RB connection is as important as receivers and OTs...

And then had the first pick in the second round and grabbed a CB before trading away the 9th overall pick and CB from last year...

Trading him away is not surprising, but trading him and a 5th round pick for just a 3rd round pick is extremely puzzling... and seems stupid, why not just keep him and seeing if he develops, you might be able to get three more cheaper years and a 4th round comp pick out of him...

With Meyers admitting he looked at vaccines, my question is did that kid have his? Or what did he do to upset the coaches?

Things aren't adding up right now...

Also why didn't some team offer even a 3rd round pick straight up, instead? There might be more to that story, as his his upside potential, on paper, he should have gotten more than a 3rd round pick minus a 5th round pick, value.

UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

Former Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo claims Urban Meyer kicked him

“I’m in a lunge position,” Lambo told Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “Left leg forward, right leg back. . . . Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey, Dipshit, make your f–king kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

So how bad was it?

“It certainly wasn’t as hard as he could’ve done it, but it certainly wasn’t a love tap,” Lambo said. “Truthfully, I’d register it as a five [out of 10]. Which in the workplace, I don’t care if it’s football or not, the boss can’t strike an employee. And for a second, I couldn’t believe it actually happened. Pardon my vulgarity, I said, ‘Don’t you ever f–king kick me again!’ And his response was, ‘I’m the head ball coach, I’ll kick you whenever the f–k I want.'

profootballtalk  wrote:

I'm willing to give a guy a benefit of the doubt, but more and more smoke is coming out about Urban Meyer to the point I'm willing to say there is a fire.

Urban Meyer is used to being a dictator and doing whatever the hell he wants to... and getting away with it.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (19h) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13m / Packers Draft Threads / beast

34m / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

4h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

14h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

15h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

20h / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.