Discussion Board
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-01T15:36:06Z
I like the look of the dark green mode. The contrast is interesting. One suggestion, the letters inside the quote box are too light. If they were a little darker it would make them easier to read.
When you flipped the switch I was jumping from one thread to another and it caught me off guard. I wondered if my computer screwed up or I hit the wrong key.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2021-01-01T15:40:13Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

I like the look of the dark green mode. The contrast is interesting. One suggestion, the letters inside the quote box are too light. If they were a little darker it would make them easier to read.
When you flipped the switch I was jumping from one thread to another and it caught me off guard. I wondered if my computer screwed up or I hit the wrong key.



How's about now?

You might need to do force refresh. Hold CTRL and press F5 a few times. If you're using mobile device, you'll have to clear the browser cache.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-01T20:35:06Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

How's about now?

You might need to do force refresh. Hold CTRL and press F5 a few times. If you're using mobile device, you'll have to clear the browser cache.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.



perfect. thank you.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-02T12:44:43Z
Color is an interesting subject. I'm color blind so there is always something that is the average person can see that I have difficulties seeing. For instance it was hard for me to see when the notification bell had the little dot one it. In this new version I can plainly see it.
The only thing I am having difficulties with so far is one of the member's signature. Part of it is a color that is hard to read.
The thing that is even more challenging for someone creating a board is not all coloring blindness is the same.
What I don't understand is I am red/green color blind and with all the green on the page I should have issues with the page. My guess is the contrast colors are the right ones for me.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
beast
2021-01-04T02:16:17Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Color is an interesting subject. I'm color blind so there is always something that is the average person can see that I have difficulties seeing. For instance it was hard for me to see when the notification bell had the little dot one it. In this new version I can plainly see it.
The only thing I am having difficulties with so far is one of the member's signature. Part of it is a color that is hard to read.
The thing that is even more challenging for someone creating a board is not all coloring blindness is the same.
What I don't understand is I am red/green color blind and with all the green on the page I should have issues with the page. My guess is the contrast colors are the right ones for me.


I always forget about the notifications bell... though is it even in mobile mode?

Also wpr if it looks you can't read part of my signature... that's because it's green on green and hard for anyone to read right now lol 😛 I need go change that lol

Zero2Cool, just a slight problem... but when using the preview button... it's white text on a fairly light grey, which my eyes don't prefer and strain a bit. The rest looks good, just getting used to.


UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-04T17:36:18Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

I always forget about the notifications bell... though is it even in mobile mode?

Also wpr if it looks you can't read part of my signature... that's because it's green on green and hard for anyone to read right now lol 😛 I need go change that lol

Zero2Cool, just a slight problem... but when using the preview button... it's white text on a fairly light grey, which my eyes don't prefer and strain a bit. The rest looks good, just getting used to.



I'm not sure how much can be changed with that. It's using the 'alert-light' for the background. If I change that, it might bunk up a few other things. I'll have to experiment.
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-04T18:30:50Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I'm not sure how much can be changed with that. It's using the 'alert-light' for the background. If I change that, it might bunk up a few other things. I'll have to experiment.



I'm usually on my phone anyways and can easily control the light setting there.

Plus I don'tz needz to previews anyvvays, I can just hitz posts lol jk
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-04T18:37:04Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

I'm usually on my phone anyways and can easily control the light setting there.

Plus I don'tz needz to previews anyvvays, I can just hitz posts lol jk



If it's a problem, you can always go back to the light theme.
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-17T01:49:28Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

If it's a problem, you can always go back to the light theme.



Probably a stupid question, but how do you switch themes on here?

I'll check out the different ones.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-17T02:16:27Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

Probably a stupid question, but how do you switch themes on here?

I'll check out the different ones.



It's under your Profile settings, but you can find a direct link in post #3 http://www.packershome.c...8-2021-01-01-Site-Update 
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-17T02:50:02Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It's under your Profile settings, but you can find a direct link in post #3 http://www.packershome.c...8-2021-01-01-Site-Update 



Thank you very much, I actually looked there and missed it. Because it was so light. I've now played with them some 🙂

If we could, get rid of the purple ones 😛 .... I think I like PH Light more than PH Dark, but I think dark has it's pluses too, and I'm gonna try Cyborg.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
2021-01-19T14:35:24Z

Smokey
2021-01-19T15:01:08Z

Smokey
2021-01-19T15:39:16Z

Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : @mattschneidman Packers second-year OL Simon Stepaniak has retired.
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : because I understand now every single rep, I had to give everything I had."
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : @ByRyanWood · 13m AJ Dillon said last season, the first he'd ever been a backup in his football career, taught him to put max value on each chance he got: "It was a really cool experience, because I u
Zero2Cool (30-Jul) : Carson Wentz to Green Bay confirmed (to see Dr. Anderson)
Zero2Cool (30-Jul) : Today’s press conference lineup: Matt LaFleur, Jaire Alexander, Dennis Kelly and Darnell Savage Jr.
Cheesey (29-Jul) : Has anybody got a pen?!?!?😉
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Per Ian Rapoport
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Packers and QB Aaron Rodgers have finally agreed to terms and language on the reworked deal, source said. The saga is over. Only thing left is to sign it.
dfosterf (29-Jul) : Gitenkust pedigree is going up, not down, amongst owners, imo
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Xavier Howard has ankle injury that will keep him out until preseason??
Mucky Tundra (29-Jul) : @KCBoutThatLife It’s 4:50 pm out here in Green Bay and @MVS__11 still ain’t took a shower.
dfosterf (28-Jul) : 6th rounder texans paying 3 mil of Cobbs contract
Cheesey (28-Jul) : 🤪😂😂😂
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Too late buddy! Busted'em boff!
Cheesey (28-Jul) : Zero, you better be careful! You could dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back!😂
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Mark Murphy: :And you sign here, here and here" finger shaking uncontrollably
dfosterf (28-Jul) : I think it would be cool to discover he walked off that podium and signed whatever was agreed to. Perfect mic drop
dfosterf (28-Jul) : I'm waiting for the renegotiated Rodgers contract numbers, along with what Cobb is costing
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Adams says he and the guys just like to mess round with ya'all (meaning the media). LOVE IT. Also, ANOTHER thing I said. MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOOD
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Ya. That was a no fucking around press conference. Refreshing and long overdue
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : That was a very good press conference by Rodgers. Well worth listening to.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : "I'm not a victim. I want to reiterate that." AR "I don't feel like anything's been done to me. It's a tough business."
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Rodgers podium now
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Hell no
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Xavian Howard. THAT is who Rodgers should be pitching...
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Eric Stokes running with the 1s while Kevin King is hurt (again) could mean King never even gets the chance to lose the starting job to the first-round pick depending on how long he’s out.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Gutekunst confirms that they did call Rodgers on draft night, but not before the draft.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Randall Cobb @rcobb18 · 1m I’M COMING HOME! 💚💛
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Bryan Bartlett Starr
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : According to a source, the Packers have waived QB and WNY native Jake Dolegala.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Well, we did get to see him kinda walking around the edge of the practice facility, so that was exciting
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : Packers are releasing veteran QB Blake Bortles.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : That would be profoundly stupid, imo
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : MVS traded for Randall Cobb? If that speculation on my part is true, that's not good.
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : The Houston Texans are finalizing a deal with the Packers that would send WR Randall Cobb back to GB, per @chrisbrockman.
yooperfan (27-Jul) : Probably the same people who named their son Grumington😂😂
Cheesey (27-Jul) : Zygi...WHO names their kid “Zygi”???😂
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Aaron Rodgers' private plane has landed in Green Bay. Zygi Wilf greeted the aircraft, but was told, "Wrong plane, wrong player...for now..."
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : Who says anything was leaked? It was trey Wingo for crying out loud lol he knows nothing. He's proved it.
Cheesey (27-Jul) : I’ve been on the Packers bandwagon since 1965. And I never jumped off, and never will.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Zero"s dad would get it.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : I am simply trying to highlight how ridiculous it would be to leak that Rodgers return is conditional on a trade for Cobb without a trade deal for Cobb having been already consummated
packerfanoutwest (26-Jul) : AND THOSE SAME PEOPLE WILL JUMP BACK ON THE WAGON.
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : People sure are quick to hate on a guy for things rumored.
dfosterf (26-Jul) : That 5th was to any other team. If our new GM Rodgers wants him, it's 3 firsts
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Texans would offload Cobb for a 5th.
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Vaccine is to limit chance of getting and minimize symptoms.
dfosterf (26-Jul) : Texans only want 3 first rounders for Cobb
Cheesey (26-Jul) : I thought the vaccine was supposed to keep you from getting covid? Now they change it to “ it’s just supposed to make you not get as sick”. What a load of you know what
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Report: Davante Adams now open to contract talks with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.