Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-10-12T15:08:44Z
This is something I've admired for a long time and have lost focus of.
Cheesey
2020-10-12T19:32:32Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

This is something I've admired for a long time and have lost focus of.

He’s absolutely right!
The sad thing is, that 99.9% of companies are the exact opposite of what he is saying. The so called “leaders” care only about themselves, and would sacrifice anyone to keep from having to give one dollar of their own salaries in order to help the “lower workers”.
I’ve seen that too many times in my life. Also from those in authority over other workers. As long as they can gain from you, you are important. But they will step over your body to get what they want.

My wife worked 17 years for a company. Worked her ass off for them. It literally destroyed her back, needing spinal fusion surgery.
They closed the doors to her factory, and wouldn’t give her a position in one of their other MANY factories across the country.
She can barely walk.
They used her up, and when they didn’t need her, threw her away like a piece of trash.
That’s what most companies are like today. Not all, but most.
It’s pure greed.
As my father in law used to say, it’s a “hooray for me, and F**K you, world”.
In the old days, people knew their neighbors, looked out for each other. Now, there’s no personal interaction. I’ve tried to interact with my neighbors, and the most I can get is a “hi”, or a nod. They have no desire to interact.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (29m) : From Twitter... Packers are bringing in veteran WR Seth Roberts, who was released by the Panthers earlier today. A source said the plan is to sign him to the practice squad initially.
Smokey (4h) : Fred & Ethel Mertz used be "Lucey & Rickey's" neighbors on the I Love Lucey show. Is this fellow related ? LOL
Zero2Cool (6h) : @Gil_Brandt Davante Adams has two games this season of 150+ receiving yards and 2+ receiving touchdowns. The rest of the NFL's receivers has two such games in 2020 (Justin Jefferson and Tyler Lockett)
Cheesey (11h) : Mertz, the Wisconsin Badgers QB.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Terrible. @JosinaAnderson Odell Beckham Jr just text me that his ACL is torn and that his season is over.
Smokey (13h) : Who?
Zero2Cool (14h) : Graham Mertz, who had a record-setting first career start Friday, tested positive for COVID-19
yooperfan (15h) : Thanks WPR, I had never heard his name before.
Mucky Tundra (22h) : What is it with Seattle and close games?
wpr (26-Oct) : Yoop Black is a PS player called up for the game.They sent him back down already. I hope Amos gives him the ball b/c that may be his only game trophy.
KRK (26-Oct) : T/F after the game, 12 was talking to Ken Stills for 5 minutes. Trade for Stills?
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Who the hell is Henry Black?
Cheesey (25-Oct) : I agree Zero. Helmet to helmet as he was sliding.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Terrible hit on Andy Dalton.
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Wow Yoop! I didn’t think you were that much older then me.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Inactives : 32 RB Tyler Ervin 33 RB Aaron Jones 69 T David Bakhtiari 10 QB Jordan Love 20 CB Kevin King 95 DL Tyler Lancaster 26 S Darnell Savage
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Official. Damn it! Aaron Jones— OUT today for GB.
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Cheesey I’m going on 73.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Ego has no amigo
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : NFL fined the #Titans $350,000 for violating COVID-19 protocols. League won’t hand out individual fines or strip draft picks. Case closed.
Mucky Tundra (25-Oct) : Holy crap what a crazy ending to a World Series game!
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : We'll see about Jones. Packers are leaning on holding him, but it's game time decision.
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Not surprised about Bak. I think the Packers knew all along he wasn’t going to play.
Cheesey (25-Oct) : 😂😂😂WPR!
KRK (24-Oct) : David Bakhtiari ruled out for Packers' Week 7 game against Texans
wpr (24-Oct) : I splaine nut'n Cheesey.
Cheesey (24-Oct) : Hey WPR! You got some ‘splainin to do! 🤪😂
Cheesey (24-Oct) : Yoop, I don’t remember, are you older then me? I’m 63
Cheesey (24-Oct) : If there is any chance of making his injury worse, I would sit Jones out this game. We will need him for later.
Zero2Cool (24-Oct) : That's better than doubtful. But no Friday practice usually means no Sunday play.
packerfanoutwest (24-Oct) : Jones is questionable, Dillon time?
yooperfan (24-Oct) : Being, probably, the oldest guy on this forum, I got it Cheesey 😂
wpr (24-Oct) : Great-grandparents Cheesey.
Cheesey (24-Oct) : I bet only the old guys here will get my joke!
Cheesey (24-Oct) : I wonder if his parents are “Fred and Ethel?”🤪😂
Cheesey (24-Oct) : Yup! It finally looks like the Badgers have a QB!
Zero2Cool (24-Oct) : Damn. Lol. Graham Mertz’s first half as the #Badgers starting QB: 14/14 for 190 yards & 4 TDs.
packerfanoutwest (24-Oct) : I have no idea why, but they are showing the game here in San Diego
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Antonio Brown to buccaneers
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : That's time I won't get back. 🙄😜⌚
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Oh. I see now.
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Why do you say that?
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : Man, Buckeye must be REAL worried about the Texans game!
Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : Allen Lazard (core muscle) begins rehab wor
Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : The Ravens are sending a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional fifth-rounder in 2022 to Minnesota for Ngakoue. The condition: If Ngaukoe is a first-ballot Pro Bowler, the 2022 pick becomes a fourth-
Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : @AdamSchefter With Antonio Brown’s suspension eligible to end after week 8, the Seattle Seahawks are now positioned to make a push to sign him, though they’re not alone, league sources tell ESPN.
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Packers placed CB Parry Nickerson on injured reserve
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : That's what we need. Another fast guy who cannot catch!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Oct / Around The NFL / wpr

25-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

25-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

24-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

24-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

23-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.