Discussion Board
Emeraldgreen
2020-02-07T13:29:30Z
Hello out there in Packer land. I'm a long time Packer fan just searching for a new place to talk football. Been a Packers fan since the early 80's. I collect Packer memorabilia, football cards, games on dvd, figures, and other misc. items. My birthstone is emerald, and emerald green my favorite color. So when I began to learn about the NFL, the Packers was a first choice for me. Green jerseys, and then learning the long history and legendary players was what got me hooked. Look forward to hearing from other Packer backers any time.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-02-07T13:36:20Z
Nonstopdrivel
2020-02-07T15:41:16Z
Hey, you. Your handle is my favorite color—not to mention birthstone. I live just across the bridge in South Jersey. Perhaps we could catch some games together next season. I watched the Packers win the Super Bowl from a bar in Groningen, the Netherlands, with a Dutch member of this website. It was quite the experience.
Emeraldgreen
2020-02-07T16:29:14Z
Hi Nonstop, glad to hear from you. My birthday is in May.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-02-07T19:36:01Z
Welcome home. It's always good to find new friends.
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-27T14:40:09Z
Originally Posted by: Emeraldgreen 

Hi Nonstop, glad to hear from you. My birthday is in May.

For some reason I never noticed this post before. Happy early birthday!

Watching games probably won't be in the cards this year, as I'll be in South Carolina one-year contract, but I'm hoping to be back next year.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
yooperfan (14-May) : Congratulations NSD!
KRK (14-May) : Now you are truly Dr. NSD. Bravissimo
wpr (14-May) : Congratulations NSD. It's an honor in whatever form.
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : my*
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : Watching my medical school commencement from by living room. 😂
Cheesey (14-May) : My favorite position on the Packers is the PUNter!😝
Cheesey (14-May) : Does that mean I should be PUNished?🤪
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : I'd say most of your puns recently have been more of a stretch than string cheese, but Nostridamus was a masterpiece. I wouldn't nominate it for a Pullitzer anyway.
Cheesey (12-May) : LOL Wayne! I appreciate your comment. You and Non made me feel my “cheesiness” is still worth something here.
wpr (12-May) : I will apologize Cheesey. I saw it and considered it to be the typical cheese spread. I failed to recognize the masterpiece of pun it truly is. mea culpa
Cheesey (12-May) : Nonstop, I honestly wondered if anyone would get it! And you probably were the only one! Good job!🤪
Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : "Nostridamus" -- that might be your best pun yet, not least because it took me almost an entire day to get it.
Cheesey (11-May) : Wayne...is she gonna keep YOU?😂
Cheesey (11-May) : Nostridamis told me that Booger was being released....from the end of my finger!😁
wpr (10-May) : last December. I think I'll keep her.
wpr (10-May) : Today's Mother's Day. My wife can watch whatever she wants. What was on our tv? Pride and Prejudice? Sense and Sensibility? Something on Hallmark Chanel? Nope. Star Trek, Dr Who and now Packers-Bears
Zero2Cool (10-May) : Both guys on MNF are replaced.
KRK (10-May) : Seriously, IMO he was excellent in the role he was in the previous year
KRK (10-May) : To be fair to the guy it snot all his fault.
Cheesey (10-May) : No “Booger?” I heard he was hand picked!😂
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Booger McFarland won't be back in the MNF booth this year. And there is much rejoicing.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Happy Mothers Day to our resident Kevins: Zero2Cool and KRK.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Nah, my record is squeaky clean. It's just a reminder of better times and bad mistakes.
KRK (10-May) : NSD, when you have a history of crime, it can't be easy :-)
beast (9-May) : A link to it on twitter
Nonstopdrivel (9-May) : Filling out background check applications is so fucking depressing.
KRK (9-May) : Beast, where did you see that...re Watson/Bears.
beast (9-May) : And PFT pulls back information from before his draft (including his own words), to suggest Watson might currently be mistaken.
beast (9-May) : Deshaun Watson tweets "The bears NEVER ONCE talked to me.." when aruging against the Bears evaluating him... on a discussion about teams choicing QB based on race.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Yup. Make it like week 11 or something. Have some Hall of Fame induction thing or something.
Nonstopdrivel (8-May) : I would rather the entire league took off the same week.
Cheesey (8-May) : I don’t like it either, Zero. But there’s not much we can do about it.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : It'd be more important if the BYE was later. I don't like how the NFL does their BYE weeks.
Smokey (8-May) : Week 5 Bye as important as a game !
Zero2Cool (7-May) : And now it's being said Vikings week 1 vs Packers.
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts wk1 @Saints wk3 @49r's wk5 Yikes! 😁
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts-wk1 @Saints wam
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Random Babble / Cheesey

10h / Random Babble / KRK

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

1-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

30-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.