MintBaconDrivel
4 years ago
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 3 - 1 )
[list]Total Offense = 20th
Passing Offense = 14th
Rushing Offense = 26th

Total Defense = 11th
Passing Defense = 3rd
Rushing Defense = 26th

Points For = 21.2 (17th)
Points Against = 17.2 (7th)[/list]

UserPostedImage
Dallas Cowboys ( 3 - 1 )
[list]Total Offense = 3rd
Passing Offense = 5th
Rushing Offense = 5th

Total Defense = 7th
Passing Defense = 10th
Rushing Defense = 12th

Points For = 26.8 (8th)
Points Against = 14.0 (3rd)[/list]
Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
Without Davante this is going to be really tough. However without Davante Rodgers might be forced to play less backyard football which means our offense might play really well. Is Jake Kumerow ready yet?
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Dak is gonna get slaughtered.

Packers 31
Cowboys 14
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
4 years ago
Plowboys 31
Packers 10
😢
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
I am really looking forward to watching this game even though I think we will get our asses kicked.

Offensively This game is a great opportunity for the offense.

Passing
Don't get me wrong...I love Davante Adams and I want him healthy. But as long as he is NOT going to play, maybe we can get away from the "targets" and just run the damn offense.

If the receivers aren't where he is supposed to be, it will be an incompletion or interception...so what.... If Rodgers doesn't have faith in them and holds the ball to long, he will look like crap and get sacked....so what....and so what if they lose this game. One of the goals is to get passing game clicking irrespective of who is in there. THE GOAL IS NOT JUST TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS, IT IS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL So they need to get the passing game going by having faith and run the offense regardless of who is playing.

Running
Without Adams we NEED to rely more on the run. Our run offense sucks. Our offensive line has not seemed to be able to create any movement in short yardage situations. The only way something gets better is if you are forced to work on it, not manage around it....and the Packers are forced to work on it.

Marcedes Lewis needs to start and Tonyan needs to see a lot of time...and they both need to block their asses off. Graham is a bust, he is slow, can't catch, and doesn't have what it takes to block, probably more emotionally and mentally than physically. So lets stop pretending he is good...he isn't.

Defensively
Our run defense totally and completely sucked against the Eagles. Against a strong running team like the Cowboys, we will be tested and we have to play a helluva lot better, and from a coaching perspective change things up.

I think Pettine was appalled when he looked at the film. I also think that the Philly game was the first where he will begin to re-examine his decision to be on the sideline. To my eye there were very few adjustments made to counter the run game, and I think the reason was that he could not see in real time what we all saw.

Overall
I am going into this game thinking it is probably a loss, but a great opportunity for Improvement...which is necessary if we are going to have serious playoff aspirations.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Packers scoring by quarter this season. 28, 37, 14, 6. 20 points in second half. Yikes. Only two teams are worse Bears with 19 and Dolphins with 0.

On the flip-side they have given up 25 points in second half which only three teams have gave up fewer. Giants 24, Patriots 24 and Titans 22.

Dallas has scored 2nd most points in 3rd quarter with 42.

Edit, corrected the digits.
Points for
28 37 14 6

Points against
3 41 18 7
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
Trying to figure out what the 3, 41, 14, 6 stand for.
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago

Trying to figure out what the 3, 41, 14, 6 stand for.

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Points GB has scored cumulatively in each quarter this season. So far GB flounders in the first and last quarters, is absolutely great in the second and so-so in the third.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
gbguy20
4 years ago

Points GB has scored cumulatively in each quarter this season. So far GB flounders in the first and last quarters, is absolutely great in the second and so-so in the third.

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

GB scored 14 points in the first quarter against the Vikings so that's not what it is.
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago

GB scored 14 points in the first quarter against the Vikings so that's not what it is.

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Hmm maybe he meant by halves? Because so far this season GB has scored 20 points cumulative in the 2nd half of their played games.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

10h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

11h / Packers Draft Threads / beast

12h / Packers Draft Threads / beast

16h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

16h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.