Zero2Cool
6 years ago
So, instead of "caption this", let's "Trump this". What do you think Trump says in return? lol

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago
The dude hasn't been relevant in almost a decade. It's sad to see a guy who is pushing 50 try and be a cutting edge rapper.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
If this kind of person is the one who's opinion you respect, you have your own problems. Same with Snoop Dog"gie doo".
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

If this kind of person is the one who's opinion you respect, you have your own problems. Same with Snoop Dog"gie doo".

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

When you say "this kind of person", what do you mean, specifically? The "kind of person', who had legal custody of his half-brother (Nate), adopted the child born from a relationship his ex-wife cheated on him and adopted the child of his ex-wife's sister and raised them all as his own? What a horrible, awful person, right? I could list more good things, but you've naively (list many) made up your mid based on a cover, not the pages within the book.

And you know what, I respect that, although I disagree with it. Just as I respect the opinion derived from the video, but I have trouble with some of the inaccurate assumptions in it. I also don't understand why when Trump raises his fist, he's Hitler, yet it's ok to raise your fist during the National Anthem?

I'm also aware of this soon to be 45 year old relevant musician creating hype for his upcoming album release. He's trying to "shock" people with his words.

The part that made me post it here was ... what is Trump going to say? Personally, you cannot win a word battle with Eminem and Trump's best play is to take the high ground and pretend the video doesn't exist.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

When you say "this kind of person", what do you mean, specifically? .

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Obviously it means White Rapper. Now there is a real minority.

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago
Just so you know Z, I don't care what M&M does. His little video doesn't bother me in the least.

And yes I know that he turns 45 in a week. And his last #1 album was in 2013 which isn't 10 yrs ago.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Just so you know Z, I don't care what M&M does. His little video doesn't bother me in the least.

And yes I know that he turns 45 in a week. And his last #1 album was in 2013 which isn't 10 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Are you saying the only way a musician is relevant is if they have an album sitting at #1? Tough critic! haha.

The video hasn't bothered me either, nor has it inspired me. It's just a video of someone getting their name in the news prior to their album release.

I was just hoping we'd have some folks here would have fun with what I inquired about in the original post. I should have known better. OH well.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
So far I have seen very little from rappers that try to make the world a better place. Such as: killing cops, raping women, calling them "bitches and hos", and shooting anyone that they feel "dissed" them.
If that is the kind of "entertainment" you choose to follow, so be it. Me, I would rather listen to more positive music.
I don't get the whole "rap scene" either. If you can talk half decently, you can rap. To me (MY opinion only) that's NOT talent. And the amount of people that I hear blasting that "noise" so that if you are driving you have no choice but to hear it, even with your windows up, shows what little concern they have for others. THEY only count, YOU mean nothing to them.
Of course 20 years from now, they will all be deaf and need hearing aids!šŸ˜
Hey....maybe the hearing aid companies started this whole "rap crap" to push up sales!!!šŸ¤£
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
Dat dude Eminem, he be whack, I tink the guy might be on crack. On da Prez, he be hatin'
Pushin' up CD sales is what he be for waitin.
Eminem he now be a old dude, might be needin money so he can be buyin food.
Soon he be 50, and from da rappin' be barred.
Sittin at home waitin' for his AARP card.

WORD to your MUTHA!šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

So far I have seen very little from rappers that try to make the world a better place. Such as: killing cops, raping women, calling them "bitches and hos", and shooting anyone that they feel "dissed" them.
If that is the kind of "entertainment" you choose to follow, so be it. Me, I would rather listen to more positive music.

I don't get the whole "rap scene" either. If you can talk half decently, you can rap. To me (MY opinion only) that's NOT talent. And the amount of people that I hear blasting that "noise" so that if you are driving you have no choice but to hear it, even with your windows up, shows what little concern they have for others. THEY only count, YOU mean nothing to them.

Of course 20 years from now, they will all be deaf and need hearing aids!šŸ˜

Hey....maybe the hearing aid companies started this whole "rap crap" to push up sales!!!šŸ¤£

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

The majority of rap, is crap, at least in my opinion. Eminem was different for me personally because I could relate to a good portion of what he rapped about.

I guess -- it just bums me out how some are so quick to vilify others without even doing due diligence and refusing to afford benefit of doubt. I don't understand it. What do people get with the condescending labeling of others? Are we that insecure with who we are that we must push others down to feel superior?

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (10h) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (14h) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (17h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: ā€œGot in a fight with the bench press. I lost.ā€
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.