Discussion Board
Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
2017-09-28T04:37:57Z
As week 4 approaches , the players are getting separated from the pretenders . LOL

IMO, this weeks toughest call is the Lions vs the Vikings . Last week was hard on all , but up and on I move .
Ha Ha Ha !

Post your Pick'em Smack here, if you dare . [rolleyes]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-09-29T23:21:59Z
 jw 3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

My Pick'em is set for this week , is yours ?

[cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-10-06T06:32:14Z
Week 5

Out of the 18 that made picks for the NE/TB game , 3 picked TB . TB did not win , but they should have . IMO , NE did not beat TB as much as TB beat themselves . With 3 missed FG's added to other unforced errors , TB's personal and execution problems are correctable moving forward .
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2017-10-06T11:54:26Z
Yep, Buccaneers Kicker failed them, although Cameron Brate should have held onto the ball for the TD and also Winston ran one in that was negated by a flag. Two plays there could have changed the outcome of the game, and of course any one the three FG tries.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-10-19T19:11:53Z
week 7

80% are picking KC over Oakland . With the end of Baseball season, a real football field should be in place in Oakland . 20% are picking the Raiders to win , a bold move in my opinion .

[cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-10-20T03:56:45Z
Whoo Nelly , Oakland wins with no time on the clock ! What a finish !
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-10-27T23:34:10Z
Week 8

Feeling good in the neighborhood . Could this be the week that I rise to #1 ? Should be very interesting .

[boxing]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-10-29T10:37:58Z
I've observed that there are always a few that sign up for a thing and then when it does not go well for them, that they give up and stop playing . I have seen it in Fantasy Football Leagues as well as in Pick'em competitions . I respect the player that keeps marching even in last place as much as the player that is leading the league .

Why ? Because it demonstrates the good character to not give up and to not turn your back upon the obligation that you took on . Fair weather players , like fair weather fans , will always be with us just as god made little green apples .

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-11-10T08:23:52Z
[boxing]
#1 and still marching !

[bdance]

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2017-12-03T21:23:25Z
I’m coming for you beast 😁
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-12-04T01:19:57Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

I’m coming for you beast 😁

A good week averages out with a not so good week. Keep on trying though, you may even pass me at some point. [cool]
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2017-12-04T07:04:46Z
Originally Posted by: Smokey 

A good week averages out with a not so good week. Keep on trying though, you may even pass me at some point. [cool]

Caught you 😁
Now it’s the beast I’m after!!
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-12-11T21:47:50Z
 cb121.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Maybe next week.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : @mattschneidman Packers second-year OL Simon Stepaniak has retired.
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : because I understand now every single rep, I had to give everything I had."
Mucky Tundra (31-Jul) : @ByRyanWood · 13m AJ Dillon said last season, the first he'd ever been a backup in his football career, taught him to put max value on each chance he got: "It was a really cool experience, because I u
Zero2Cool (30-Jul) : Carson Wentz to Green Bay confirmed (to see Dr. Anderson)
Zero2Cool (30-Jul) : Today’s press conference lineup: Matt LaFleur, Jaire Alexander, Dennis Kelly and Darnell Savage Jr.
Cheesey (29-Jul) : Has anybody got a pen?!?!?😉
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Per Ian Rapoport
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Packers and QB Aaron Rodgers have finally agreed to terms and language on the reworked deal, source said. The saga is over. Only thing left is to sign it.
dfosterf (29-Jul) : Gitenkust pedigree is going up, not down, amongst owners, imo
Zero2Cool (29-Jul) : Xavier Howard has ankle injury that will keep him out until preseason??
Mucky Tundra (29-Jul) : @KCBoutThatLife It’s 4:50 pm out here in Green Bay and @MVS__11 still ain’t took a shower.
dfosterf (28-Jul) : 6th rounder texans paying 3 mil of Cobbs contract
Cheesey (28-Jul) : 🤪😂😂😂
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Too late buddy! Busted'em boff!
Cheesey (28-Jul) : Zero, you better be careful! You could dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back!😂
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Mark Murphy: :And you sign here, here and here" finger shaking uncontrollably
dfosterf (28-Jul) : I think it would be cool to discover he walked off that podium and signed whatever was agreed to. Perfect mic drop
dfosterf (28-Jul) : I'm waiting for the renegotiated Rodgers contract numbers, along with what Cobb is costing
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Adams says he and the guys just like to mess round with ya'all (meaning the media). LOVE IT. Also, ANOTHER thing I said. MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOOD
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Ya. That was a no fucking around press conference. Refreshing and long overdue
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : That was a very good press conference by Rodgers. Well worth listening to.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : "I'm not a victim. I want to reiterate that." AR "I don't feel like anything's been done to me. It's a tough business."
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Rodgers podium now
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Hell no
dfosterf (28-Jul) : Xavian Howard. THAT is who Rodgers should be pitching...
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Eric Stokes running with the 1s while Kevin King is hurt (again) could mean King never even gets the chance to lose the starting job to the first-round pick depending on how long he’s out.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Gutekunst confirms that they did call Rodgers on draft night, but not before the draft.
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Randall Cobb @rcobb18 · 1m I’M COMING HOME! 💚💛
Zero2Cool (28-Jul) : Bryan Bartlett Starr
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : According to a source, the Packers have waived QB and WNY native Jake Dolegala.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Well, we did get to see him kinda walking around the edge of the practice facility, so that was exciting
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : Packers are releasing veteran QB Blake Bortles.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : That would be profoundly stupid, imo
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : MVS traded for Randall Cobb? If that speculation on my part is true, that's not good.
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : The Houston Texans are finalizing a deal with the Packers that would send WR Randall Cobb back to GB, per @chrisbrockman.
yooperfan (27-Jul) : Probably the same people who named their son Grumington😂😂
Cheesey (27-Jul) : Zygi...WHO names their kid “Zygi”???😂
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Aaron Rodgers' private plane has landed in Green Bay. Zygi Wilf greeted the aircraft, but was told, "Wrong plane, wrong player...for now..."
Zero2Cool (27-Jul) : Who says anything was leaked? It was trey Wingo for crying out loud lol he knows nothing. He's proved it.
Cheesey (27-Jul) : I’ve been on the Packers bandwagon since 1965. And I never jumped off, and never will.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : Zero"s dad would get it.
dfosterf (27-Jul) : I am simply trying to highlight how ridiculous it would be to leak that Rodgers return is conditional on a trade for Cobb without a trade deal for Cobb having been already consummated
packerfanoutwest (26-Jul) : AND THOSE SAME PEOPLE WILL JUMP BACK ON THE WAGON.
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : People sure are quick to hate on a guy for things rumored.
dfosterf (26-Jul) : That 5th was to any other team. If our new GM Rodgers wants him, it's 3 firsts
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Texans would offload Cobb for a 5th.
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Vaccine is to limit chance of getting and minimize symptoms.
dfosterf (26-Jul) : Texans only want 3 first rounders for Cobb
Cheesey (26-Jul) : I thought the vaccine was supposed to keep you from getting covid? Now they change it to “ it’s just supposed to make you not get as sick”. What a load of you know what
Zero2Cool (26-Jul) : Report: Davante Adams now open to contract talks with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

30-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.