Cheesey
8 years ago
We have the 3rd best record in the NFC.
Do they have areas that need improvement? Yes.
But to act like the Packers are lousy, to me, is short sighted.
There are so many teams that really DO suck.
I'm glad I'm a Packer fan.
And I will remain one the rest of my life.
I have no more control of what the Packer brass do then any other fan.
So I'll just remain on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride, for however long it lasts.
UserPostedImage
QCHuskerFan
8 years ago
^^^^^ What a great post to start my day! Outstanding, Cheesey!
Zero2Cool
8 years ago
Wait, who is acting like the Packers are lousy? I've read issues about the offense, which are validated by our stubborn Head Coach making a big change after a dozen games. We praise the Special Teams and thank the Defense for keeping scores down. What am I missing or are we letting a very few passionate loudmouth fans create a label for us all?

We Packers fans have expectations that are different from a vast majority of other fans because of our fortunate success. Understand the scope of this, think about it. We are TITLETOWN!!!!!!

Shit yea we are spoiled fans, no question about it! Going from Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers, my goodness that is being spoiled by any freaking definition! However, that does not mean success is not appreciated, because you damn well better know fans appreciate the W's that keep rolling in.

Who can still feel the pain from the 2014 NFC Championship game? I bet quite a few and some of them are terrified of enduring that same pain again. And THAT passion is what has a FEW select fans on PH going berserk over the team barely etching out wins. Example being, they know what was good enough to beat the Lions, will not be enough to beat the Panthers, Seahawks and Cardinals.

Fact of the matter is, you are what your record is and you cannot choose whom you play or when you play them. Packers are a 10 win team out of 14 games and that is something any fan base can support. So before anyone goes off calling passionate Packers fans "whiners" or "losers", I strongly suggest you remove your head from your ass and read objectively and with some god damn common sense.

- Zero2Cool the Packers Fan
UserPostedImage
QCHuskerFan
8 years ago
Zero,
Perhaps you should revisit the title to this thread. It wasn't created by someone that is tolerant of beating an average team by 10 on the west coast. In fact, look at the entire first page. If that isn't a lot of whining and bitching, one of us doesn't know the definition. Perhaps calling the Head Coach a f'ng moron is just passionate support of the team. If so, then I am passionate about f'ng dumbasses that consistently post nothing but negative rants based on no actual knowledge but rather rumor from twitter or the internet.

I can feel the pain from 2014 loss. But that pain is nothing compared to what the Titans or Bucs or Jaguars or Raiders or Jets or Bears or Giants or Rams or half a dozen others felt last year. They suffered all year. We lost a game in dramatic fashion at the pinnacle of the Super Bowl. And it is just a game anyway. Win or lose, it doesn't affect my health or ability to sit up and take nourishment. True pain was the loss of my father 14 years ago. That truly changed my life. I woke up Jan 19, 2015 and nothing had really changed. The Pack lost a game, but my family, work and friends were intact.

The tone on this board the last 2 months has been quite negative. It seems that everyone wants to top someone else's rant. Peppers get 2.5 sacks and is criticized for disappearing the previous couple weeks. Lacy, possibly overweight and out of shape, has been ridiculed. Aaron Rodgers is criticized for passion. Another player is ripped for lack of passion. We have won 3 in a row and qualified for the playoffs. "But did you see the grass stain on AR's uniform? That useless gd lockerroom attendant let him go out there like that? Can you believe what a useless piece of shit they are? Fire MM. Fire TT. Can't someone do the laundry?"

I get passion. But calling Mike McCarthy a f'ng moron is not the act of a fan. It's the act of an immature dolt that can anonymously post on the internet.

After 17 hours, the topic concerning the 3 Packers honored with the Pro Bowl has 2 posts. This topic, which starts FU Mike, has over 50. I don't think the forum is very balanced. You started a topic discussing teams records against playoff teams. Good subject. It took 4 posts before Nerd spewed his 'selfshitting' mantra.

I can pull my head out of the darkness. But only if some alleged fans on here have to recognize that about 28 teams in this league wish they sucked as bad as the Packers do every year. Being one and done is not the worst thing that can happen. That's still better than 20 teams.
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

Zero,
Perhaps you should revisit the title to this thread. It wasn't created by someone that is tolerant of beating an average team by 10 on the west coast. In fact, look at the entire first page. If that isn't a lot of whining and bitching, one of us doesn't know the definition. Perhaps calling the Head Coach a f'ng moron is just passionate support of the team. If so, then I am passionate about f'ng dumbasses that consistently post nothing but negative rants based on no actual knowledge but rather rumor from twitter or the internet.

I can feel the pain from 2014 loss. But that pain is nothing compared to what the Titans or Bucs or Jaguars or Raiders or Jets or Bears or Giants or Rams or half a dozen others felt last year. They suffered all year. We lost a game in dramatic fashion at the pinnacle of the Super Bowl. And it is just a game anyway. Win or lose, it doesn't affect my health or ability to sit up and take nourishment. True pain was the loss of my father 14 years ago. That truly changed my life. I woke up Jan 19, 2015 and nothing had really changed. The Pack lost a game, but my family, work and friends were intact.

The tone on this board the last 2 months has been quite negative. It seems that everyone wants to top someone else's rant. Peppers get 2.5 sacks and is criticized for disappearing the previous couple weeks. Lacy, possibly overweight and out of shape, has been ridiculed. Aaron Rodgers is criticized for passion. Another player is ripped for lack of passion. We have won 3 in a row and qualified for the playoffs. "But did you see the grass stain on AR's uniform? That useless gd lockerroom attendant let him go out there like that? Can you believe what a useless piece of shit they are? Fire MM. Fire TT. Can't someone do the laundry?"

I get passion. But calling Mike McCarthy a f'ng moron is not the act of a fan. It's the act of an immature dolt that can anonymously post on the internet.

After 17 hours, the topic concerning the 3 Packers honored with the Pro Bowl has 2 posts. This topic, which starts FU Mike, has over 50. I don't think the forum is very balanced. You started a topic discussing teams records against playoff teams. Good subject. It took 4 posts before Nerd spewed his 'selfshitting' mantra.

I can pull my head out of the darkness. But only if some alleged fans on here have to recognize that about 28 teams in this league wish they sucked as bad as the Packers do every year. Being one and done is not the worst thing that can happen. That's still better than 20 teams.

Originally Posted by: QCHuskerFan 

QCHuskerFan - You start off by telling me to revisit the topic created by someone. Someone. I went back and read again what I said in the previous post and it's clear you have not read it or are choosing to ignore the point about NOT labeling the entire forum over a handful of users. Your angst is not towards every forum user as I interpret your rant, it is directed towards a very select few, a handful if that.

Your avatar notwithstanding (lol), what are you doing to change the tone? You think ranting against the forum is a good tone setter? You don't like the tone, counter the negative asses with objective opinions and thoughts! I mean hell if you're at a party and you hear a couple people being idiots, you don't jump up on the table, throw your hands up and bitch at everyone there for what they are doing. Come on, man!

There are going to be fans that are going to bitch about HOW the Packers go 16 - 0 while some are going to get in line to buy their NFC North Title baseball caps. Both perceptions are equally entitled and welcomed to share their thoughts as well as anyone who falls in-between.

UserPostedImage
DarkaneRules
8 years ago
Being hateful is way easier than spreading love and understanding. Weaknesses are usually way more glaring than strengths.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
QCHuskerFan
8 years ago

I mean hell if you're at a party and you hear a couple people being idiots, you don't jump up on the table, throw your hands up and bitch at everyone there for what they are doing. Come on, man!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

You're right. If I'm somewhere surrounded by few idiots, I wouldn't jump on the table, etc. I would just leave. Thanks for reminding me.

Merry Christmas.
nerdmann
8 years ago

Zero,

None of those other teams were good enough to win it all last year. We were, but we pissed it all away.

And btw, I'm more down on Aaron than I am on Mike.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

You're right. If I'm somewhere surrounded by few idiots, I wouldn't jump on the table, etc. I would just leave. Thanks for reminding me.

Merry Christmas.

That's it? This is all you have to say in response? You're kidding, right? 😂 I mean, you ignore the bulk of what I was saying to focus on that? Here I thought you actually gave a damn and so I took the time to respond and ... bah screw it. I guess I can take a positive knowing I reminded you that the next time you're at a party and encounter a few idiots, rather than ignore them, you can just leave.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago
Is Cam Newton better than Rodgers?
Are Ginn, Brown, Funchess, Cotchery and Norwood better than Cobb, Jones, Adams, Abberderis, Janis?
Are Stewart, Whittaker better than Lacy and Starks?
Are Oher, Norwell,Kalil,Turner,Remmers better than Bakhtiari, Sitton, Linsley, Lang Bulaga
Is Olsen better than Rodgers.

Could do the same thing with the defense or with other teams like Arizona, Seattle, Minnesota, NE.

Is there another team who has players that are that much head and shoulder better than ours?

Are we spoiled, sure. But 3 SB appearances and 2 wins in 24 years when you have had Favre and Rodgers leading the team, and with coaches like McCarthy and Holmgren who are suppose to be such great coaches is underachieving. Every year we don't go back to the SB, is another year of wasting the talent of this team. And when we see the same deficiencies repeat themselves week after week, and year after year, there is grounds to be upset with the play of the players, the coaching of the coaches and the managing of the general manager.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!