buckeyepackfan
11 years ago
This is only way I could figure out how to load, any help would be appreciated. But here it is.  Packers final 53 2012.doc You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
doddpower
11 years ago
Mike Daniels would never make it on the practice squad. I can't imagine any circumstance in which he doesn't make this team. At worst, he'll get an injury and be placed on IR. When healthy, he's been noted as making his presence felt. I imagine Datko would be vultured, as well, eventually.
beast
11 years ago
I can't download it, so could someone post it? ... I think who makes it who doesn't at DL could be very interesting.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago
Real good work Buckeye, but I think Datko makes it over Dominguez, and Mike Daniels over Jarius Wynn. Also they might IR Starks and keep WR Borel.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
11 years ago
Player	Pos	Exp			Player	Pos	Exp
OFFENSE					DEFENSE		
LINEMEN					LINEMEN		
Saturday, Jeff	C	14yrs	01	28	Goode, Brett	LS	5yrs
Dietrich-Smith, Evan	C/G	3yrs	02	29	Pickett, Ryan	DT	12yr
Lang, T. J.	G	4yrs	03	30	Raji, B.J.	DT	4yrs
Sitton, Josh	G	5yrs	04	31	Muir, Daniel	DT	5yrs
Dominguez, Ray	G	2yrs	05	32	Neale, Mike	DE	3yrs
Wells, Reggie	G/T	10yrs	06	33	Wilson, C.J.	DE	3yrs
Bulaga, Brian	T	3yrs	07	34	Worthy, Jerel	DE	R
Newhouse, Marshall	T	3yrs	08	35	Wynn, Jarius	DE	4yrs
TIGHT ENDS					LINEBACKERS		
Finley, Jemichael	TE	5yrs	09	36	Hawk, A.J.	ILB	7yrs
Crabtree, Tom 	TE 	2yrs	10	37	Smith, D.J.	ILB	2yrs
Williams, D.J.	TE	2yrs	11	38	Francois, Robert	ILB	3yrs
Taylor, Ryan	TE	2yrs	12	39	Lattimore,Jamari	ILB	R
WIDE RECEIVERS				40	Manning, Terrell	ILB	R
Nelson, Jordy	WR	5yrs	13	41	Mathews, Clay	OLB	4yrs
Jennings, Greg	WR	7yrs	14	42	Perry, Nick	OLB	R
Jones, James	WR	6yrs	15	43	So’oto, Vic	OLB	2yrs
Gurley,Tori	WR	1yr	16	44	Walden, Erik	OLB	5yrs
Driver, Donald	WR	14yrs	17		DEF. BACKS		
Cobb, Randall	KR/PR/WR	2yrs	18	45	Woodson, Charles	SS	15yr
FULLBACK				46	Jennings, M.D.	SS	2yrs
Kuhn, John	FB	7yrs	19	47	Burnette, Morgan	FS	3yrs
RUNNING BACKS				48	McMillian, Jerron	FS	R
Green, Alex	RB	2yrs	20	49	Bush, Jarret	CB	7yrs
Saine, Brandon	RB	2yrs	21	50	House, Davon	CB	2yrs
Benson, Cedric	RB	8yrs	22	51	Shields, Sam	CB	3yrs
Starks, James	RB	3yrs	23	52	Williams, Tramon	CB	6yrs
QUARTERBACKS				53	Hayward, Casey	CB	R
Rodgers, Aaron	QB	8yrs	24				
Harrell. Graham	QB	1yr	25		Practice Squad		
KICKERS				1	Datko, Andrew	T	R
Crosby, Mason	PK	6yrs	26	2	Genus, Sampson	C	1yr
Masthay, Tim	P	3yrs	27	3	Coleman, B.J	QB	R
				4	Daniels, Mike	DT	R
PUP or IR or SUSP				5	Brandian, Ross	CB	1yr
Bishop, Desmond	LB	6yrs	1	6	Borel, Diondre	WR	1yr
Sherrod, Derrick	T	2yrs	2	7	Boykin, Jarrett	WR	R
Quarless, Andrew	TE	3yrs	3	8	Hoese, Jon	FB	1yr

Jones Johnny…….DL….1yr
Draheim, Tommie..C/G…R			
Barclay, Don…….G……R			Guy, Lawrence…...DE…2yrs			
Van Roten, Greg….G….R			Hargrove,Anthony..DE..8yrs(susp)
Allard, Shea……T………R		            	
						Jones, Brad………ILB…4yrs
						Moses, Dezman…LB…..R
Taylor, herb…..T…….3yrs			
						Zombo, Frank……LB….3yrs
Bostick, Brandon….TE…R			Levine, Anthony…..S…..1yr
Cosby, DeMarco…..TE…1yr			Pellerin, Micah……S…...R
						Richardson, Sean…..S.…R
						Merrill, Otis………CB…..R
Smithson, Shaky……WR..2yrs	
Boykin, Jarrett……..WR..R			Turner, Dion………CB…R
Brewer, Andrew……WR..1yr
Gilleylen, Curenski….WR..R
Moss, Dale…………..WR..R
Cooper, Nic…………FB…R
Bennett, Du’ane…….RB…R
Tyler, Marc…………RB…R

My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
zombieslayer
11 years ago
In a perfect world, I'd rather have one less TE and one more OL than what you have. But I think 🇲🇲's gonna want the best 53 players and so what I want won't happen.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago
most of the players make sense. I want to wait a little bit before posting another roster, there could be more injuries.
Any reason you put Goode with the DL?

Before TC began I expected Datko to go the PS knowing it is possible they would loose him. That said if he was such a valuable commodity why did he last until the 7th round? I don't know what kind of camp he has had to date but if he has been lights out I would understand them keeping him over Dominguez.

Of course other teams will pick up a few of the players off the PS and GB will pick up someone off another teams PS.

Are the players at the bottom of your list ones you expect to be released? Hargrove too?

edit- added a few photos of the addition they are working on. Sorry I forgot to take them before the game began. Ended up getting the lights in them. they shot to my right had too much of the light in it so it was not usable.  0816122055.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  0816122055a.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago
Datko was injured his last two years at FSU. Had he not been, he may have been a 1st round draft pick. I'm sorry, but you don't expose a guy like that to the practice squad. You cut Dominguez loose because you just signed your other stud guard and the guy has no future in GB. EDS backs up all 3 interior line positions, along with Wells. You retain Datko and Sherrod so that you have 4 tackles.
UserPostedImage
beast
11 years ago
I like the idea of trying to guess the final roster so thanks for bring it up buckeyepackfan, and thanks to zombieslayer for posting it.

OL
I don’t like the idea of only keeping only two OTs. I count Wells as an OG because that’s been his main spot in a power system, which has been a run first system at times. Coming to a pass first system, he might not be an OT, not even as a back-up. If Wells can’t handle back-up OT then I could see Datko in and one of the OGs out.

TE
I think 4 TEs is perfect number for this time in football where TEs have become more important and they help out a lot on STs. I’ve been a bit disappointed Williams and Taylor haven’t seem to taken a bigger step as of yet.

WR
A lot of talk about Gurley and Borel… and I REALLY liked their potential last year… but I’ve been VERY disappointed because I’m not seeing it on the field this preseason. They better step it up or the Packers might go with the same 5 WRs again. As for PS, I’ve liked what I’ve seen from UDFA Moss, I think he very well could get a PS spot.

DL
I haven’t seen a reason to keep Wynn. I still think he’s a 4-3 LDE like Kampman was (and no I’m not saying he’d be as good as Kampman was). I think they’re gonna keep Daniels on the roster. I’ve been hearing mixed reports on Merling… sometimes it’s he’s been showing nothing in camp to be interested in and other times it’s he’s flashing that he still had that potential that got him picked at the top of the 2nd round. And in years past normally they keep 6 DL (neal is suspended so that would make 6 until he gets off)

OLB
I haven’t seen a reason to keep So’oto or Walden… and I’m very tired of watching Walden run into the OT and be stopped. Then gets loose see the QB going outside the pocket so he cuts to the inside? Just doesn’t make sense to me… as totally and comptete raw as he is gotta take another look at Moses. I don’t think he’s ready for the NFL, but he might be better than the other options… and he’s been playing ahead of Walden and Jones …

DBs
In years past they’ve been keeping 6 CBs and 4 S… not sure which Woodson would count as this year… but I think CB Ross could be making the teams last DB spot. He’s been tackling/aggressive like Bush… which are Bush strengths.

PS
I think Daniels will make the 53 man roster and think Datko and Ross could possibly make it as well. C Draheim might be able to push Genus out for the PS spot. I don’t think they’re gonna keep a FB on the PS.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Datko was injured his last two years at FSU. Had he not been, he may have been a 1st round draft pick. I'm sorry, but you don't expose a guy like that to the practice squad. You cut Dominguez loose because you just signed your other stud guard and the guy has no future in GB. EDS backs up all 3 interior line positions, along with Wells. You retain Datko and Sherrod so that you have 4 tackles.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I know the reason he dropped to the 7th. Point is he was still there. What has he done between April and August that suddenly makes all the other teams want him so badly? Every single one of them could have had him in the 6th and passed on him.

Truth is an injury to one of their other linemen may be more of a factor in signing him than what he has done himself.
UserPostedImage