Zero2Cool
12 years ago
I heard this on the radio today and wanted to share it with you, all. That's right, all of you!

Chad tweeted the following...

Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW

Chad Ochocinco wrote:

and this is what Tedy had to say in response.

Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor,” Bruschi said. “You’re not a fan, all right. You’re not someone who’s on another team or watching TV. You’re not an analyst. You’re a part of it. They want you to be a part of it. So get with the program because obviously you’re not getting it and you’re tweeting because you’re saying, ‘It’s amazing to see’? It’s amazing to see because you don’t understand it. You still don’t understand it and it’s amazing to you because you can’t get it.

Stop tweeting and get in your playbook. Wake up! If you’re just waking up now — I don’t know when this was, six minutes ago? — get out your bed and get to the stadium and watch some film if you still think it’s amazing. If you’re in it and you know what you’re doing and you execute out there you don’t think it’s amazing. You know why? Because it’s what you’re supposed to do. All of a sudden it’s second nature. ‘I know I was supposed do that, yes I went 99 yards, I threw for 517. You know why? Because we’re that good and that’s what we’re supposed to do and that’s what I thought we were gonna do.’ You are still in awe to be a member of the New England Patriots offense. Join the system, buddy.

Tedy Bruschi wrote:

I'm with Tedy, stop being in awe and be a part of it. Stop being a spectator of the show and be a star of the show. That's what they brought him in for.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
12 years ago
I'm with Teddy. Those kids should stay off of his lawn, milk has become way too expensive and what happend to all the little businesses?!

What the hell is he even ranting about? Ocho can't be in awe after playing in that Bengals offense his entire career? And what is that "go study" comment all about? I bet Teddy did nothing but study, sometimes having to stop for practice, and then just getting back into the playbook.

Apparently, he's not only bigheaded enough to call 550 yards and a 99 yard TD "just what the Patriots do", he's also placed himself in a position where he can criticize people for not acting "the Patriot way". Hope he enjoys his ivory tower.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

I'm with Teddy. Those kids should stay off of his lawn, milk has become way too expensive and what happend to all the little businesses?!

What the hell is he even ranting about? Ocho can't be in awe after playing in that Bengals offense his entire career? And what is that "go study" comment all about? I bet Teddy did nothing but study, sometimes having to stop for practice, and then just getting back into the playbook.

Apparently, he's not only bigheaded enough to call 550 yards and a 99 yard TD "just what the Patriots do", he's also placed himself in a position where he can criticize people for not acting "the Patriot way". Hope he enjoys his ivory tower.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

It's been reported that Chad Ochocinco hasn't grasped the Patriots offensive playbook that well, that is where the "go study" came from.

Where did Tedy say having a 99 yard TD and 550 yards is "just what the Patriots do"? I missed that. I took his comments as the Patriots EXPECT to be 'awesome' and you should be a part of it on the field, not admiring it from the sidelines because that's why they traded for you, Chad Ochocinco.
UserPostedImage
nyrpack
12 years ago
patriots are a machine, blah, blah what have they done in the playoffs the past 2 yrs. !!

brady and belichek are guys who pile it on, thats why they are so hated !!
jimmy b.
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
Ted's got a big Patriot way head.

Chad, get with the program. You should be an arrogant tool like the rest of us. We don't admit when we suck, we tried to lose in the playoffs and were successful. Losers are in awe of us because we are winners. We have tiger blood. Stop being a troll and get on the warlock express.

I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Ted's got a big Patriot way head.

Chad, get with the program. You should be an arrogant tool like the rest of us. We don't admit when we suck, we tried to lose in the playoffs and were successful. Losers are in awe of us because we are winners. We have tiger blood. Stop being a troll and get on the warlock express.

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

So you hate the Patriots, that doesn't mean you should throw out labels that do not apply. Read what he said. Tedy was not being arrogant. He's right.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago
A tweet... which was complementary in nature draws this type of criticism?

Seriously Bruschi and Harrison need to really examine the totality of the situation.. one game after what four weeks of being in the system and you can basically publicly beat down a player.. especially a player that has towed the line so far and will have big days in NE.

Pathetically weak.. and really speaks of trying to grab some quick press. Yes Tedy and Rodney.. that is some weak ass shit.

I am not a big fan of Chad's.. but come on now.. he was just complimenting his team and showing some respect to the performance.

Book it.. Brady targets Chad this weekend and shuts this nonsense down.. then Tedy and Bruschi can go get "lubed up" about something else to draw the press for another week.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
Chad's comment was minor and Tedy took to a new level. That doesn't mean I disagree with the point Tedy is making, I agree with it. The whole SpyGate thing and what not easily jades our opinions on anything Patriots related. The point Tedy was driving home was you practice to be excellent. You do not practice to have 100 yards total offense. That's not what you go to meetings for, its not what you sweat your ass off for and it sure as hell isn't your game plan goal. The goal is put up tons of yards and more points than the other team. That is what players should expect to do and that's the point Tedy was making. Expect greatness, don't be in awe of it. It's not arrogance, it's not anything but saying expect to reach and overachieve your potential.

Hate on the Patriots all you want, fact is, their method has worked ... well ... recently not in the post season hahaha.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
I think Chad Ochocinco lights it up this Sunday. Who are they playing? Don't have their defense, lol.

coaches pressuring Chad Ochocinco to learn the offense quicker 
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago

Chad's comment was minor and Tedy took to a new level. That doesn't mean I disagree with the point Tedy is making, I agree with it. The whole SpyGate thing and what not easily jades our opinions on anything Patriots related. The point Tedy was driving home was you practice to be excellent. You do not practice to have 100 yards total offense. That's not what you go to meetings for, its not what you sweat your ass off for and it sure as hell isn't your game plan goal. The goal is put up tons of yards and more points than the other team. That is what players should expect to do and that's the point Tedy was making. Expect greatness, don't be in awe of it. It's not arrogance, it's not anything but saying expect to reach and overachieve your potential.

Hate on the Patriots all you want, fact is, their method has worked ... well ... recently not in the post season hahaha.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

My hate isn't for the Pats themselves.. it is much more focused than that.. lol.

There are times.. in life and in sports, that you simply sit back and have to take stock of some things. Hitting 500 yards in a game, which has been done what 4 other times in history is one of them.. especially if you are part of that machine.

To me.. that is all Chad did. And I think rightfully so..

If you have a bitch about him and his work habits.. comments towards that.. but using a statement of his, a complimentary statement to a teammate... that is weak. I guess I expect more out of two "leaders" like they claim to be.

Simply put.. it drew attention to themselves.. and that is what they really wanted.

As I noted above.. Tom will have a message without saying a word.. but then these two clowns will claim they had a part in correcting the situation.. and that has nothing to do with them being ex Pats.. it has all to do with being out of line and using a statement for their gain. Again.. IMO.. WEAK.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (11h) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (15h) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (18h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.