macbob
  • macbob
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
12 years ago
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/121051949.html 

Here's what Packers coach Mike McCarthy had so say Saturday night at the conclusion of the 2011 NFL draft in Green Bay:

On loading up on offense:
There was definitely that feeling in the draft room for a while. I think it got to a point where we felt we needed to pick a defensive player because we were feeling a little guilty. But it's really the same process you go through every year. Our personnel department does a tremendous job stacking the board, setting the board. The values are placed on the players which round we feel they belong and the coaching staff has their opportunity to have input into that and we really just trusted the board and stayed true to it.

Do you feel the roster is very deep?
I think it's very apparent just with the draft being completed that we've added depth and competition for our football team. That's something that is very apparent as we look at the depth chart, just as I'm sure you have also. And that's what you want. I felt last year's training camp was the most competitive training camp that we had up until this point in my tenure here in Green Bay. And I'm very optimistic that this year's training camp will be even more competitive, so it's a process you go through and those are good problems to have. Like everybody, we don't know what the schedule's going to be because of the labor situation. But we look for a very, very competitive training camp so we'll be ready to go when we come out of training camp to take a run at another Super Bowl victory.

On the additions at tight end:
I'm a fan of the tight end position. I just think that the body type of tight ends and outside linebackers, there's versatility that they bring to the table. And it's more about offense than defense, I'm referring more to special teams. The tight end position is going to be a very competitive situation. They're all athletic, they all have the ability to play from the backfield, can play in the No. 2 slot as a receiver and give us the diversity that we would like to continue to play with. I think it was something that we really felt good coming out of training camp last year. We did have the injuries to Jermichael (Finley) and Donald Lee early and our Tom (Crabtree) and (Andrew) Quarless did a good job of growing in those particular packages as the season went on. You just want flexibility. That tight end position, the running back position gives you that flexibility to move in and out of one-back and two-back concepts and get as much continuity as you can with your offensive front and your perimeter group.

Can D.J Williams be special?
We felt that he had one of the higher grades as far as his hands and ability to run after the catch. And I just know calling plays in this league, when you're designing offenses, the ability to attack the middle of the field is something you don't have enough players to attack the middle of the field in the tight end position and the receivers that have the ability to win in the slot. That's something that we were very impressed with throughout the draft process, his ability to catch the football and make plays.

How do you deal with the labor uncertainty?
Well, we're like every team in the league and I'm like every other head coach. You have a plan and once you have a plan you have to have adjustments. You have to have the ability to set schedules and adjust with the uncertainty of the times that we're in. And that's exactly what we're doing. We had the opportunity to communicate with our players there for a short time. We felt that was very beneficial just to check in with our players and we have a schedule in place for labor, either way the situation goes.

Did you want to improve your offense?
I think anytime you fall into the mindset of feeling you're a little bit better than you think you are then that's a mistake. I think it's factual, it's on paper. But this is a team sport. There's a lot of things that happen throughout an offseason and a lot of things can happen throughout a training camp, and we're a perfect example of what can happen throughout a season. So we will compete, train and pull this group of men together. We'll line up our best 53 when we come out of training camp and we'll get ready to take whatever path is put in front of us to be successful. And that's really as clear as I can state it, so I'm excited about the young men that have been added to our football team. They are prospects that we want to develop and hopefully they contribute this year or in future years. Time will answer that. We're a championship football team because of all the components involved and to pull that together takes more than one player here or one player there.

Is Derek Sherrod ready to play, just as Bryan Bulaga was a year ago?
Well, we prepare every player to play. We prepared Bryan Bulaga and the rest of the draft class when they got here to try to be ready to play as fast as they can. Now, I understand you have only so many team reps and so forth, but you try to get players ready to compete and contribute as fast as they can. I think we've done an excellent job of playing with young players early. And that's something we'll accomplish with this group. That'll be our mindset when Derek and the rest of this draft class finally gets here. Now, we're in a little bit different landscape than we've been in prior years, and hopefully that will change here shortly, but we feel that getting players to play quickly has been a strength of our coaching staff. And we'll do the same when we get started with this group.

Did you feel your offenses needed more?
We weren't the best offense in the league - that's the goal. The goal is to win the championship, No. 1. We accomplished that. Then you break it down offense, defense and special teams. We feel that we have more to offer offensively. It's a very common practice when you go through a season and you take all the reps, the 1,000-plus plays that you competed with throughout your regular-season and postseason, and you go back and you look at the reps that you're training through training camp and the offseason program. And we didn't correlate as high as we did in the past and a lot of that was due to injury. We feel we have more to offer, we have more offense that we never really got to last year and we feel like we can do a better job looking forward.

Does adding 10 draft picks increase competition?
Well, I mean, I'm pretty confident we're going to be a hungry football team this year. We have a new opportunity, it's a new challenge, a new mountain to climb. I think it's common practice anytime the NFL draft goes on, players do sit at home and they're fully aware of who's been drafted and what round and what position. There's nothing like competition and we feel like we've added some competition on our football team today.

Is Sherrod going to play left or right?
That's really something with Derek we'll continue to talk about it. It's a common practice, as you know. We've drafted a number of tackles coming out of college and they all don't just line up and play tackle. Really the conversations, we've been focused more on the left side right now, and that's something we'll continue to talk about as a staff.

You said you had a training camp schedule in mind, even with the lockout, what is it?

I think it'd be very premature to even talk about it right now because I don't even know what our offseason schedule is going to look like. I've always approached the offseason and training camp as a whole. You have objectives and targets that you need to accomplish in the offseason program that can carry into your training camp. The structure of training camp will change, that has been completed, that has been something we've been working on as a staff, and I think it's premature, I don't want to talk about it publicly until I have a chance to talk about it first with our players.

Did the lockout, and no free agency right now, affect your draft?
There's definitely a philosophy out there to try to acquire as many seventh-round picks as you possibly can to try to replace rookie free agency. Those conversations did go on. But we feel good about having 10 picks. There was a number of players that we talked about throughout the sixth and seventh round and frankly, the way it fell we just stayed true to our board. We didn't get caught up in our depth chart and felt like we needed another defensive lineman here or a linebacker and things like that. We really stayed true to the board.

Is there potential for the Wildcat now with Cobb onboard?
To me, the Wildcat is a package of deceptive play and how much you want to major in it is really our choice. Randall was not drafted so he could play the Wildcat, I'll just make that clear. Now if we line up and do something like that, that'll be part of our deceptive packages that we have in every week. We have prepared as an offensive staff for this type of player being added to our offense. It gives us some flexibity and it gives us the chance to get into some different looks and it gives Aaron Rodgers the opportunity to maybe get some cleaner looks and defensive looks to help us in other concepts. I understand the Wildcat is in vogue in the National Football League right now and if we line up in that we'll probably cause something different. But he was not drafted for that.

What transition do you want for Alex Green coming from spread?
I think every time a player, particularly that plays in the core of an offense and comes from the spread, there's definitely carryover to situation football and the first is third down. I think it's a very important situation in offensive football. So his ability to recognize protections with both tackles playing with open ends, he'll have some carryover there. One back runs and things like that. Those are all components that we have in our offense. I really like the size and just his ability to get to the second level. I think he's a very instinctive inside runner. I think he's an excellent fit to the way we play on offense, particularly our one-back concepts.

What about Cobb's versatility?
I'm very excited. Anytime you have a perimeter player that gives you an opportunity to maybe create one-on-ones for somebody else or put him in position to play in a one-on-one situation where he is an exciting player when he gets the ball in his hands, that's what it's all about. This game is about matchups. There's only so many formations you can line up in and there's only so many things a defense can do against you. At the end of the day, individuals need to win their matchups and Randall's definitely a matchup player.

Cobb will get a shot as a returner?
Randall will have an opportunity to be a part of the return game. He's a multidimensional football player as far as punt return and kickoff return, in the slot, he's played the Wildcat, he's been a holder on PATs. He's a very talented, multidimensional football player.

Has the lockout been a problem?
It doesn't help -- I think that's obvious -- if you cannot get your rookie class to get in here to get the reps. Maybe that won't be the case. Our rookie orientation is scheduled for two weeks from this weekend. Hopefully, they'll be able to participate in that.

Why is character and chemistry so important?
Team chemistry is very, very important to our success here in Green Bay. It's one of the building blocks of the program. So it is important. It really comes at the responsibility of the personnel department. I think it speaks volumes about our scouts, the relationships they have in their areas and their abilities to get to know these prospects and to have a grade physically and on their character. Because you do what to make sure you're bringing in the right type of people into your program the best you can. There's not an absolute science, as there would be in the 40-yard dash and things like that. But team chemistry is very important. We feel it's a very important component of our success in winning Super Bowl 45.

Can you win without chemistry?
I think history would show that people may have won in spite of it. But it's an approach. But I don't think it's an absolute that the chemistry, the leadership in your locker room is very important.

JSOnline.com wrote:

UserPostedImage
macbob
  • macbob
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
12 years ago
What Ted said...

I liked his comment on when they asked him what he did in college.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/121050918.html 

Green Bay - This was a draft weekend like no other for the Green Bay Packers.

Coming off a Super Bowl championship, needs were minimal, if nonexistent. The Packers are also expecting several starters and key players back from their 15-man injured reserve roster.

Even with the anticipation of some losses in free agency (whenever the NFL is back open for business), the Packers went in to classic Ted Thompson draft mode the last three days, grabbing 10 draft picks (compared to just seven six last year).

This felt totally different than the 2005 and 2006 drafts when Thompson was rebuilding. It was almost as if he was drafting for practice squad roster spots. Remember the talent the Packers had to cut in the final roster cut down in September? This was a tough team to make then.

Tom Silverstein (happy birthday) wrote about the Packers' embarrassment of riches on offense along with our other coverage from the final day of the draft.

Heres a recap highlighting what GM Ted Thompson said in his three press conferences over the draft weekend:

Why all the tight ends?
Well, we were literally going for value today, what we thought were good football players. And both cases we felt like they had a chance to come in and compete and play. And Mike (McCarthy) likes tight ends.

Were there situations where there was still a guy on the board with a really high grade where you said we have to draft him?
Oh, especially in the last day, theres always guys that you had a little bit higher that are still there and its kind of surprising theyre there. Sure, it happens.

Who?
I would never divulge that.

DT Lawrence Guy?
Hes a big man that can really run fast. Hes a junior coming out early. I think hes still developing. We had our defensive staff and Mike Trgovac do a lot of studying on him and we think theres a lot of things he can add to our defense, to our group.

Where will Guy play?
I dont know, Ill leave that to the coaches.

Where do you see TE/FB Ryan Taylor playing?
Tight end. Special teams, like he did at North Carolina. He played a little bit of linebacker early in his career. He was their top special teams player for three years, including this year, and because of injuries to other tight ends he got a chance to play a lot of tight ends. We brought him in for a visit. Hes a very articulate young man, very driven. We think he has a chance. Were not looking at him as a fullback right now. You never know about our bunch, we switch those guys around all the time.

Is versatility something you look for, since so many of your draft picks have it?
In this case its probably coincidence. In any kind of player acquisition you look into versatility. Certainly, weve always talked about it on the offensive line because you can only suit up seven or eight during a game, so guys have to line up in different places. But thats one of the qualities we look at in any prospect regardless of position.

DE Ricky Elmore?
He might not have run as fast as some guys can do. We project him as an outside linebacker. We went back to the old saying of production, production, production. We felt it was good value at that point.

D.J. Williams overcame a tough upbringing?
Its part of the character makeup that we do with all the players usually. Hes a likeable kid. As far as a football player, hes an outstanding pass catcher and very, very good with the ball after the catch. He has the versatility and the size that we like in terms of moving him around, being kind of an H-back, doing different things. And he did that a lot. Hed line up outside at Arkansas. We think hes got a chance to come in and be a pretty good guy with a pretty good group.

Think about taking a quarterback?
I dont know, they ran off pretty fast. If the value would have been there at the right time we would have done that.

CB Davon House?
A very good athlete. Very gifted. His pro day was a very good exhibition of athleticism. He played for a team that didnt win many games and quite frankly wasnt very competitive in games and we felt like he showed everything in those games to make you think he can play corner in the NFL. Got good reports with the people he worked with at New Mexico State and his coaching staff. We felt like he had a chance.

OLB D.J. Smith?
Hes shorter, hes not smaller. But hes got good arm length and hes a very, very good football player. Thats really the basis for our pick with him. Im not so sure, I may be wrong, but he might be the most productive tackler in the history of college football or something like that. Hes got over 500 or something tackles.

Drafted guys known for talent but also high character?
Everybody makes mistakes. We try to really consciously care about who comes into our locker room because one person can affect an entire team. At the same time, we realize that kids and young men growing up and especially college kids can make mistakes. Were trying to root out the bad guys and try to keep the good guys and doesnt mean the good guy is squeaky clean.

Now we have people on our team that have made mistakes. I dont think theyre necessarily bad guys, but theyve stubbed their toe from time to time. Were not putting ourselves in a position where we know more than the other teams. All the teams are the same. Were all trying to get good people, good football players.

How much does character factor in?
It factors in a lot. Everybody makes mistakes in life, and kids make mistakes growing up. I did things in college you guys would not want to hear about, but at the end of the day, I know I sound like a broken record, but we try to distinguish between good guys and bad guys, and I think weve added good guys to our team.

We want to hear what you did in college?
I cant tell you that. It was a long time ago. I cant remember.

Is there room on this roster to make this team?
Yeah, theres still spots on our roster to add players. Sure. new guys to come in and make our team. But we expect these guys theyre all very competitive and have a chance, otherwise we wouldnt have drafted them. We expect a lot of them to come in and help us win.

WR Randall Cobb?
Hes very good. Hes got great hands. He was actually the holder on their team on placements, which gives you an idea of what kind of hands hes got. Hes a very versatile player quarterback in high school, done a lot of different things with Kentucky. He was kind of Kentuckys offense over the last couple of years. We feel very fortunate to be able to have him on our team. I think he gives us a lot of versatility. Hell be a nice fit. Certainly hell be a candidate to play in the slot but I think hell probably be like the rest of our guys in that well line him up all over. Greg (Jennings) and Donald (Driver) both play in the slot a lot of times.

RB Alex Green?
Hes a big back. He runs, he catches. I think hes got very good feet, very good instincts. Plays in a spread offense. We saw him at the East-West game and got really good exposure there. He was clearly the class of the group at the East-West practices, and actually was able to see him at his pro day in California. Hes pretty impressive.

When you watch him on tape, hes an impressive player. They run from the spread so the things were going to do are going to be a little bit different but we like guys that are comfortable out in space, we like guys that can catch it out of the backfield. I think hes going to be a good addition to our group.

Hes flexible and he can adjust to the ball. I was fortunate enough to be at his pro day and I got to really see it because they threw a lot of balls. He catches it easy; he doesnt fight it at all. Im not saying hes Edgar Bennett because Edgar Bennett was a great pass-catcher, but hes pretty good.

What did coaches in Hawaii tell you about Green not winning the job as a junior?
Well, he was a junior-college transfer, so I dont know where he was in the pecking order in terms of seniority and that sort of thing, but he was the man this year.

See any film of Green running in 'I' formation?
He did in the East-West game and he did fine. Its not going to be a major problem, I dont think. Its just that you didnt see that a lot. He wasnt in an I-formation, he was in a single-back formation a lot of times and got direct handoffs.

In the first round, did you feel like there was someone you had to go get?
No. We thought there were going to be players there at 32 wed be very interested in. We were pretty comfortable sitting and watching because we felt like the board was deep enough, early on, to do that.

JSOnline.com wrote:

UserPostedImage
djcubez
12 years ago
Looks like me and Porky had the right thinking about the trading back:

Did the lockout, and no free agency right now, affect your draft?
There's definitely a philosophy out there to try to acquire as many seventh-round picks as you possibly can to try to replace rookie free agency. Those conversations did go on. But we feel good about having 10 picks. There was a number of players that we talked about throughout the sixth and seventh round and frankly, the way it fell we just stayed true to our board. We didn't get caught up in our depth chart and felt like we needed another defensive lineman here or a linebacker and things like that. We really stayed true to the board.

Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
I am thinking that when Mike McCarthy talked about Sherrod playing on the Left side and not necessarily at Tackle, it leaves only one position. Left Guard.

Could be Bulaga, Sherrod, Wells, Sitton and Lang for our line of the future.
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
beast
12 years ago

I am thinking that when Mike McCarthy talked about Sherrod playing on the Left side and not necessarily at Tackle, it leaves only one position. Left Guard.

Could be Bulaga, Sherrod, Wells, Sitton and Lang for our line of the future.

"Dexter_Sinister" wrote:

He said all of the tackles the Packers have drafted (ie Colledge, Moll, Sitton, Lang, Breno, Barbre, kid from SC, Newhouse, Bulaga and Sherrod) haven't always come in and played tackle.

That doesn't mean he was solely focusing on Sherrod when he made that commit, he just avoided the question and talked about the past. I figure they're take the same same approach they did with Bulaga when he was in the same position just last year.

Tell him to focus solely on LT... if he gets that down early in training camp (like Bulaga did) then he will get to compete for other open spots on the roster. But until he gets it down he won't get the chance to compete at other position unless they're NEED him to.

My wild guess is the future OL will look something like...

Sherrod, Lang, McDonald, Sitton and Bulaga

but that's probably a year or two away...
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
Except for one thing, he was answering the question of where Sherrod will play. If the answer didn't apply specifically to Sherrod, why end it with "on the left"? Which does apply.

They kept working Bulaga at LT and Guard. He got reps at both positions until he came in at right tackle, as Mike McCarthy put it, because they wanted the best linemen on the field even if it isn't "their position". Which I take to mean, Bulaga is a Left Tackle who filled in at Right Tackle.

After he settled in, Lang filled when needed on the Left side because they didn't want Bulaga moving back and forth during the season for stability reasons.
beast
12 years ago

Except for one thing, he was answering the question of where Sherrod will play. If the answer didn't apply specifically to Sherrod, why end it with "on the left"? Which does apply.

"Dexter_Sinister" wrote:

We've drafted a number of tackles coming out of college and they all don't just line up and play tackle. Really the conversations, we've been focused more on the left side right now

JSOnline.com wrote:

I'm sure you can see they were two different sentences. One is talking about the number of tackles they have drafted which means not specifically one player.

And I think you missed my point. I'm not saying Sherrod won't get to battle it out at LG. I'm just saying I think (like Bulaga) the coaches are going to make him work at LT until he gets that master to a degree of Mike McCarthy happiness. Bulaga didn't come in and start competing at both LT and LG... he competed at LT until Mike McCarthy was happy with his progress and then let him compete else where.

And McCarthy has said he wants two starting LTs one for each side. He has one on the right side, so why move him when you have your 2nd young LT now working the left side? For for stability reasons keep him there where we have won a Super Bowl there with him.
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
He starts the 3 sentence answer with "Derek" and ends with "on the left" but in between, he is talking about someone else?

I am sure you can see there would be some continuity between the three sentences. In spite of having a large underscored red dot between them.

I think you should change "compete" to "get reps at to increase his versatility as a backup."

Sherrod said he comfortable at either side. Bulaga said he is more comfortable on the left.

Stability on the line is important during the season. Camp and Preseason is for building that stability.
Fan Shout
dhazer (2h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (2h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (2h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (18h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (21h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (23h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

43m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.