Zero2Cool
13 years ago
Collin Cowherd said the game will be close because Rodgers does not perform well against the Bears.

I think it'll be a close game because it's a division game and both teams have good defenses.

He also said that in the last five games against the Bears, Rodgers didn't have a rating higher than 80? I think I heard him wrong because ...

comp	att	yards	td	int	rating	rush att	yard	td	fum	
19	28	229	1	1	89.73		7	21	0	1	home
34	45	316	1	1	92.45		2	20	1	0	away
17	28	184	1	0	91.96		3	7	0	0	home
16	24	180	0	0	88.88		3	6	2	1	away
23	30	227	2	1	105.80		1	1	0	0	home
24	39	260	2	1	87.55		2	-6	0	0	away

133	194	1396	7	4	92.63		18	49	3	2	

Maybe I got my numbers wrong, or the primecomuting.com qb rating is wrong?

udpated
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago
Arod will have a monster day on the midway. mark it down.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
Nope, I screwed up, again. I'll update.
UserPostedImage
warhawk
13 years ago
Probably just as significant is that Cutlers rating in the two games this year was 82.5 and 43.5.

Cutler is going to run into a buzz saw Sunday and is going to be seeing people coming from all kind of ways. Chicago will bring a blitz now and then but what they hope to do is get after Rodgers with their front four and not have to use the blitz much. If our Oline holds up and you see Chicago bringing the blitz this will be feeding right into the Packers hands.

It will mean we have them doing what WE WANT THEM to do and not what THEY want to do.

If Starks can even do just what he did against Atlanta it will give Rodgers time in play action and keep the front four off him. If they shut Starks down and the front four can pressure Rodgers points will be harder to come by.

Even with that said and this does happen I think points will be harder for Chicago to come by than us. Rodgers will find a way to get a few over the top on them while it will be very hard for Cutler with the guys we have back there.
"The train is leaving the station."
Porforis
13 years ago
Why is your first reaction to discrepancies between Cowturd and reality to question reality? Of course Cowturd is trying to make ARod look bad at the expense of the truth.
mi_keys
13 years ago

Collin Cowherd said the game will be close because Rodgers does not perform well against the Bears.

I think it'll be a close game because it's a division game and both teams have good defenses.

He also said that in the last five games against the Bears, Rodgers didn't have a rating higher than 80? I think I heard him wrong because ...

comp	att	yards	td	int	rating	rush att	yard	td	fum	
19	28	229	1	1	89.73		7	21	0	1	home
34	45	316	1	1	92.45		2	20	1	0	away
17	28	184	1	0	91.96		3	7	0	0	home
16	24	180	0	0	88.88		3	6	2	1	away
23	30	227	2	1	105.80		1	1	0	0	home
24	39	260	2	1	87.55		2	-6	0	0	away

133	194	1396	7	4	92.63		18	49	3	2	

Maybe I got my numbers wrong, or the primecomuting.com qb rating is wrong?

udpated

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Funny enough, that's a better rating than Roethlisberger has in his playoff career (90.1) yet Cowherd continues to suck his dick for his playoff performances and rip on Rodgers for his against the Bears.

The guy is either the worst football analyst ESPN has or is simply spewing bs just to get hits on his website and ratings for his show.
Born and bred a cheesehead
Yerko
13 years ago
Did Colin Cowherd know that in Cutlers last 4 meetings against the Packers he...

is 1-3.
has thrown 9 interceptions.
only 4 touchdowns.
been sacked 16 times.
and has a qb rating (average) of 50%
UserPostedImage
13 years ago

Did Colin Cowherd know that in Cutlers last 4 meetings against the Packers he...

is 1-3.
only 4 touchdowns.
been sacked 16 times.

"G-Force" wrote:

In all fairness, if Cutler is able to beat a 7-9 turf team in Chicago, he should be just fine against a team who has owned his ass for 2 years.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago
What Colin didn't do is look at the baseline for the Bears defense this season..

Rodgers more than held his own in against the Bears verse their average week in and out.. this with having to face the Bears twice a year and they get to see us first hand yearly.. along with the Lions and Vikes.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
warhawk
13 years ago

is 1-3.
only 4 touchdowns.
been sacked 16 times.

"G-Force" wrote:

....and in the one they won the Packers had 18 penalties and they killed us by all of 3 points and we had a 34 yd FG blocked.

I know the Bears want to feel good about themselves so they are trying to draw from the fact their D did well against us in that last game but, my gosh, if you can't completely destroy a team that commits 18 penalties and your at home....well, good luck with that.

This guys talking about Rodgers but how about the fact Cutler has produced one offensive TD in 21 possessions against us this year....and that was a 44 yd drive after a good return by Hester.

I mean, c'mon man. The Packers OWN Cutler.
"The train is leaving the station."
Fan Shout
beast (26m) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (16h) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (17h) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (17h) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (17h) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (17h) : 4th
Zero2Cool (17h) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (19h) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (20h) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
29m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.