Zero2Cool
14 years ago
What's our list compared to others and is ours really a lot?
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago

What's our list compared to others and is ours really a lot?

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Here is The Browns....of course they do have that flu thing>>>

Browns | Jackson undergoes surgery
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:07:52 -0700

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns LB D'Qwell Jackson (shoulder) underwent surgery to repair damage pectoral in his shoulder, according to his agent Brian Mackler. Mackler said Jackson will be completely healed within 12 weeks.

Browns | Wright involved in car accident
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:20:59 -0700

The Associated Press reports Cleveland Browns CB Eric Wright flipped his car over on a wet highway entrance ramp Friday, Oct. 21, and was taken to the hospital, according to police. He was examined after the accident and released from the hospital. When he arrived at the team's facility, he was sent to undergo more tests, according to a team spokesman. His status for Week 7 is uncertain.

Browns | Nine miss practice Thursday with flu
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:49:25 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns RB Jerome Harrison (illness), C Alex Mack (illness), CB Anthony Madison (illness), S Brodney Pool (illness), TE Robert Royal (hamstring, finger, illness), WR Chansi Stuckey (illness), LB Jason Trusnik (illness), FB Lawrence Vickers (illness) and DL Corey Williams (illness) missed the team's practice Thursday, Oct. 22, because of the flu. The team expects to get most of them back before their Week 7 game.

Browns | Dawson misses practice Thursday
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:49:03 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns PK Phil Dawson (calf) missed the team's practice Thursday, Oct. 22, and he will be a game-time decision Week 7.

Browns | Heiden misses practice Thursday
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:48:13 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns TE Steve Heiden (knee) missed the team's practice Thursday, Oct. 22, and he appears doubtful for Week 7.

Browns | Zastudil practices Thursday, probably for Week 7
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:43:08 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns P Dave Zastudil (knee) practiced in full Thursday, Oct. 22, and he is probable for Week 7.

Browns | Three practice in full Thursday
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:42:23 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns OG Floyd Womack (ankle), DE Robaire Smith (calf) and LB Eric Barton (neck) practiced in full Thursday, Oct. 22.

Browns | Six limited Thursday, expected to play Week 7
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:42:12 -0700

Scott Petrak, of the Medina County Gazette, reports Cleveland Browns OG Rex Hadnot (knee), LB David Bowens (knee), WR Josh Cribbs (knee), DT Shaun Rogers (illness, foot), DE Kenyon Coleman (groin) and LB Kamerion Wimbley (illness) were limited in practice Thursday, Oct. 22, but they are expected to play Week 7.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
nerdmann
14 years ago

More Lang and Johnson could be good news.

Nelson being out a month, not so good.

"TheEngineer" wrote:

They reported it was just a bruise, but they might be understating it. Apparently they vastly understated Bigby's ankle injury last year as well.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
14 years ago

Why is Spitz still going to be out? Wasn't he a game time decision last week? Another week and the back is still bugging him? I'd much rather have Spitz in there than Wells.

"evad04" wrote:

Get him healthy for the Queens game.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
shield4life
14 years ago
I would of wished if our bye week was before Vikings after Lions ... the later the better.
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
Yerko
14 years ago
Two things jump out at me...

Jordy Nelson-- being out a month is going to be a negative but I'd rather them keep him safe than sorry. They reported a bruised knee at first, one month does not equal a bruised knee. Negative, but I am okay with sitting him since our depth at WR is just fine.

BJ. Raji-- get this big boy in the game and let him unleash. I have been waiting to see him push guys around and make some stops in the backfield. I hope his injury is fully healed.
UserPostedImage
LambeauEast
14 years ago
As much as I would like Spitz in there, the more important game is next week, and we NEED him for that one.

Let's see what Lang can do. The bright side is there should be fewer false starts and illegal formations than #76 would give us.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
Friday update, not much has changed.

Packers | Tauscher limited Friday, out for Week 7
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:26:16 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers OT Mark Tauscher (knee) was limited n practice Friday, Oct. 23, and is out for Week 7. He is doing team drills, but he is not practicing full time.

Packers | Chillar limited Friday, questionable for Week 7
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:26:00 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers LB Brandon Chillar (neck) was limited in practice Friday, Oct. 23. He is listed as questionable for Week 7, but it appears he will play.

Packers | Two practice Friday, probable for Week 7
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:25:42 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers FB Quinn Johnson (ankle) and DT B.J. Raji (ankle) practiced Friday, Oct. 23. Both are listed as probable for Week 7 and will play.

Packers | Two miss practice Friday, doubtful for Week 7
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:25:26 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers C Jason Spitz (back) and OT Chad Clifton (ankle) missed the team's practice Friday, Oct. 23. Both are listed as doubtful for Week 7 and will not play.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
nerdmann
14 years ago

Two things jump out at me...

Jordy Nelson-- being out a month is going to be a negative but I'd rather them keep him safe than sorry. They reported a bruised knee at first, one month does not equal a bruised knee. Negative, but I am okay with sitting him since our depth at WR is just fine.

BJ. Raji-- get this big boy in the game and let him unleash. I have been waiting to see him push guys around and make some stops in the backfield. I hope his injury is fully healed.

"AKamp74" wrote:

The ankle is bothering him, and he's also playing out of position at end. I'd say rest him up for the Vikes, but Jarius Wynn is out with a hammy, leaving only Monty as a backup on the Dline.
RashaanSalaami
14 years ago
Ugh, better to be safe than sorry, but the guys playing better not be taking it easy against the Browns. We need a confident win here going into next week and get some momentum going on both sides of the ball.

Per Packers.com:

Officially listed as out:Korey Hall (Calf), Jordy Nelson (Knee), Mark Tauscher (Knee), Jairus Wynn (Hamstring)

Doubtful: Chad Clifton (Ankle), Jason Spitz (Back)

Questionable: Brandon Chillar (Neck)

I don't want to even begin to list all the Browns on the injury report so I'll just leave the link.

http://www.packers.com/team/injury_list/ 

They seem more banged up than we do, but we really need to come out firing and get out of here with a dominant win. Enough mediocrity from the team.
blank
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (16h) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (19h) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (22h) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.