buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
AR and the rest of the starters get one series, Flynn maybe two with the backups, the rest of the game wil be Brohms.
All the trade talk might just have been a good inspiration for BB, he played better last week, now there is a report that he had his best practice on Monday.

Hopefully he shows more improvememnt against TN. Looks like he will be going against their #1's if he gets in early, it will be a good test.

I totally agree this game is all about the last 3 or 4 roster spots, it might get ugly, but there will be guys playing their guts out knowing that this will be their last chance to make the squad of 53.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
sfalim
14 years ago
Brohm have reportedly been great this week during practice and looked quite good during the last 2 open practices of training camp. There was even a point wherein one of the Packers writers watching practice was tweeting that Brohm looked and did better than Rodgers, 2 TDs to none, during the 2-minute drills. Of course that doesn't mean a lot during gameday, but at least we are now starting to hear good things being said about Brohm for a change.

Let's just hope Brohm can have a good enough game against the Titans. If not for anything, at least it would shore up competition among the 2 backup QBs which will only make them better. Should be mighty interesting to watch Brohm against the Titans this week.
blank
nerdmann
14 years ago
I don't think the Titans are going to keep their starters in all the way this time. It's their fifth preseason game.
Also, I think Brohm is going to light it up. REDEMTION, BABY!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
14 years ago
It's coming this Thursday, boys! Be there or be square. Dude's gonna light it up. MARK IT DOWN!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
jbshell04
14 years ago
Ahhhh to dream.
I am therefor I think.
gbguy20
14 years ago
whatever you're taking, i want some.
PackFanWithTwins
14 years ago
most HS teams in WI play on Friday not Thursday
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
voiceofreason
14 years ago
I hope Brohm destroys TN.
blank
masseyattack
14 years ago
The Tennessee game isn't crucial for Brohm, in my opinion, in the sense that it will decide whether or not he'll make the roster (I think he'll make the 53 regardless). But it is crucial in seeing whether he has, finally, taken a step forward after a solid week of practice. He should get at least a half of playing time if not more because of Flynn's injury. Hopefully he figures it all out, the guy was an absolute stud in college.
blank
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (10h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
    Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
    beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Recent Topics
    5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.