Zero2Cool
3 years ago

Being a Michigan Wolverine fan, I honestly don’t understand the love for Rashan Gary.
That draft pick is still a head scratcher to me!

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Who's loving Rashan Gary? You quoted me and I'm struggling to see how "Might be a game where Rashan Gary makes people think he's an All-Pro." is love for Gary.

Anyhow, I don't think anyone loves Gary, I think we're just HOPEFUL he turns into something worthy of that 15 selection that was used on him.

I wanted Devin Bush, until the Steelers crashed that hope. My fallback was I think Brian Burns, but the hell do I know. I'm the same clown that said Chad Jackson would have been better than Greg Jennings after he was drafted. Stupid ass ESPN clowns fooled me.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
3 years ago

Who's loving Rashan Gary? You quoted me and I'm struggling to see how "Might be a game where Rashan Gary makes people think he's an All-Pro." is love for Gary.

Anyhow, I don't think anyone loves Gary, I think we're just HOPEFUL he turns into something worthy of that 15 selection that was used on him.

I wanted Devin Bush, until the Steelers crashed that hope. My fallback was I think Brian Burns, but the hell do I know. I'm the same clown that said Chad Jackson would have been better than Greg Jennings after he was drafted. Stupid ass ESPN clowns fooled me.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Even though I quoted you I wasn’t meaning that you were showing love for Gary.
But I have read here and elsewhere fans are thinking that he is making strides towards becoming the player that he was drafted to be as the 12th pick in the draft.
I just don’t see it.

Smokey
3 years ago

But I have read here and elsewhere fans are thinking that he is making strides towards becoming the player that he was drafted to be as the 12th pick in the draft.
I just don’t see it.

Most of us know the difference between loving something/someone and being in love.

IMO, Gary is a waste of DNA.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
3 years ago

I just don’t see it.

Weren't too many gems to be found around twelve. Guessing there wasn't any partners willing to trade back.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
3 years ago

I just don’t see it.

This isn't meant to be a ringing endorsement of Gary, but I've noticed him getting to the passer more frequently and it reminds me of Nick Perry. When Perry was healthy, he could just destroy an offensive linemen. He just wasn't always healthy, nor do I feel he could have that same effectiveness while playing hurt. Gary kind of reminds me of him. I see some things that make me hopeful, and then other times I'm going is 52 out there?

As I said before though, I don't think there were many gems around 12th overall in that draft and that makes me think the Packers couldn't trade down without losing lots of value.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
3 years ago
Another 1 win team.
Packers need to win to stay in the running for the #1 seed

November football is here.

No surprises this week.

Packers 38
Jags. 17
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
3 years ago
This might end up being another loss for the Packers. Weather report is saying about 34° with West wind of 30 mph. Let's hope James Robinson doesn't think he's Dalvin Cook.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
3 years ago

This might end up being another loss for the Packers. Weather report is saying about 34° with West wind of 30 mph. Let's hope James Robinson doesn't think he's Dalvin Cook.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Better still let's hope the Packer D doesn't think Robinson is Cook.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
3 years ago
With bad weather, running will be the choice of the day. Many are going to be glad now that GB has a good running offense to go with Aaron Rodgers arm. I want to see so many points that the 4th Quarter becomes a practice scrimmage for the 3rd teamers !
UserPostedImage
beast
3 years ago

With bad weather, running will be the choice of the day. Many are going to be glad now that GB has a good running offense to go with Aaron Rodgers arm. I want to see so many points that the 4th Quarter becomes a practice scrimmage for the 3rd teamers !

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

The last cold weather game (Vikings) the Packers seemed to mentally freeze and stop playing as hard...

I'm still waiting to see if that was a long be game thing, or this team doesn't play well in cold weather...

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (17h) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (18h) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (18h) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (18h) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (19h) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.