Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-01-28T17:34:07Z
I'm not really sad about a basketball player that has been lost. It's the husband, the father, ... that is what hits me the most. Like Kobe, I have four daughters. I couldn't imagine being in a position where tragedy was moments away and being completely helpless in saving one of my girls. I've come close to that only one time in my life and it shook me to my core.

I was never a Kobe basketball player fan. I felt he tried to emulate Michael Jordan too much. I did admire the ferociousness in which he attacked his profession. That drive, that passion, that fight to be better tomorrow than you were today.

Some videos I think anyone can appreciate, regardless of Kobe fan or Basketball fan or not.

This one hits hard.

Zero2Cool
2020-01-29T01:23:23Z
Kobe talking about Gianna

this is funny

Good stuff here.

Nonstopdrivel
2020-01-29T19:06:54Z

The Bucks and Wizards honored Kobe Bryant yesterday with a 24-second moment of silence prior to the game. They started the game with the Bucks taking a 24-second shotclock violation and the Wizards taking an 8-second backcourt violation. The Bucks went on to win 151–131. They were averaging 119 points per game coming into this game—most of any team in the past 25 years—and now need just 11 wins to clinch a playoff berth, which could happen before the break.
gbguy20
2020-01-30T00:06:11Z
I can't thank you enough for putting together this thread. Kobe was my favorite player. When he was out injured, and when he retired, I no longer had any reason to watch basketball. I just didn't care. Kobe was Greatness.

Reading and watching all of these tributes and stories of him over the last few days, as a father myself, has been really heartbreaking. I agree with what you said in the first post. Imagining putting yourself in that moment with your own child, I can't fathom it.
Zero2Cool
porky88
2020-02-01T03:26:13Z
Kudos for this Kevin. I never saw the MJ and Kobe video. That is crazy how similar their games were.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
hardrocker950 (2h) : Huh, I sure see a lot of people on social media wanting the officials investigated from the game yesterday
TheKanataThrilla (20h) : Broncos playing for Trevor at this point? Why are you throwing picks at this time?
TheKanataThrilla (20h) : Garbage PI call against the Bears to keep the game close
TheKanataThrilla (20h) : Was there any doubt that Carolina was going to miss that 54 yard FG?
Mucky Tundra (20h) : Packers inactives are: Jordan Love Tyler Ervin Kevin King
Tezzy (21h) : Cool, I am double posting. Going to be that kind of day.
Tezzy (21h) : Go Pack Go! Packers Xmas sweater for our first snow in Iowa today.
Tezzy (21h) : Go Pack Go! Packers Xmas sweater for our first snow in Iowa today.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Porky is not picking a winner for Dolphins jets. Two crap teams lol
Cheesey (18-Oct) : We can always count on you, Yoop! Fly it proudly!
yooperfan (18-Oct) : The Green Bay Packers flag is flying high over Ishpeming Michigan
gbguy20 (18-Oct) : LFG
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Packers activate WR @Equanimeous St. Brown
wpr (17-Oct) : The Sunday night game is Rams vs 9ers.
Smokey (17-Oct) : CST
Cheesey (17-Oct) : It’s not “night” game, it’s at 3:25 pm, afternoon game.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : What?
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : Who is not watching the game Sunday nite?
Cheesey (16-Oct) : Good one, Mucky!!!😂
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : The #Falcons have been cleared to reopen their facility, per source.
Mucky Tundra (16-Oct) : That's the first positive for the Falcons all season!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : False alarm. The media was being dickheads and misreported.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Guessing we're gonna get Falcons Vickings TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!@
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : @AdamSchefter Falcons are shutting down their facility after multiple positive tests, sources tell ESPN.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : @FieldYates The NFL has announced that this year's Pro Bowl rosters will be named, but no game will be played. Instead, the game will be replaced by "a variety of engaging activities."
Cheesey (14-Oct) : Melvin Gordon...stupid man!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : I liked that Moncrief dude. If Jets cutting him though, yikes.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Jets released WR Donte Moncrief from their practice squad.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Packers have allowed seven passing touchdowns this season, second-fewest in the NFL.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Melvin Gordon' arrested. DUI. Glad I don't drink.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Why the hell not, Wayne! Give me my football!
wpr (14-Oct) : Correct. No game tomorrow.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : No thursday game this week, i don't think anyway
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : dunno, only fixing one week at a time because of how much it changes
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : dunno, only fixing one week at a time because of how much it changes
Mucky Tundra (14-Oct) : oh damn it, had the wrong week
Mucky Tundra (14-Oct) : Hey Zero, Pick'em has NY vs Philly as a Thursday night game while NFL.com has BAL@PHIL and WASH@NYG
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Wow. Leveon Bell released!!!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Josh Norman momentum did him no favors there lol
TheKanataThrilla (14-Oct) : I we drafted Dillon to be a Derrick Henry I sure hope he even gets to 80%. Henry is an absolute beast.
TheKanataThrilla (13-Oct) : Josh Allen is pretty darn good.
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : Packers makes Deguara to IR official and add a WR to the practice squad.
Cheesey (13-Oct) : Maybe Bell had Greg Jennings sister whispering in his ear how GREAT he was!🤪
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : Screw up was holding out a year and burning Steelers bridges. he had a great thing there
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : lol Jets wanna trade Bell, or maybe Bell wants to be traded. Insane how that guy screwed up
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : NFL reportedly considers L.A. and Dallas as potential postseason bubble locations
beast (12-Oct) : Vikings choked... and Seahawks might get #1 seed... outside their division, they don't have many games left if teams that get beat them...
Mucky Tundra (12-Oct) : Did Seattle have any fans in the stands?
Cheesey (12-Oct) : Gonna have to check out their fan site! Should be a hoot!
Cheesey (12-Oct) : Glad I don’t like the Vikings!😁
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

18-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-Oct / Around The NFL / Cheesey

12-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

12-Oct / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

12-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11-Oct / GameDay Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.