Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
6 years ago
This has been plastered across several topics, here’s an outline of their meeting:

McCarthy got divorced in ’96.

March 30, 2004 Jessica and Will Kress filed for divorce, Will was and still is on Packers’ BOD. After an August trial final agreement was reached October 20, 2005.

Jessica and Mike met in Spring ’06, soon after Mike was hired to coach GB. They were introduced by John Schneider and his wife Traci [Russ Ball did not introduce them]. Schneider knew of Jessica from their non-coed Catholic high school days; but it was Traci that became acquainted with Jessica after meeting at a mom/kids park and an event or two. It was Traci’s idea to set-up a blind date at St. Brendan’s Inn between them; Jessica knew it was a date, Mike didn’t. The story goes that Jessica is not a football person at all and didn’t even know who Mike was and had to google him. This is interestingly strange in that her father is Tom Murphy, who at the time was an archivist at the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame. So I’m guessing she talked to her dad about Mike as well.

After a rocky start, Jessica burned the lasagna on their 2nd date, love bloomed. In Feb. 2008 Jessica filed for a name change. In March 2008 they bought an AZ marriage license and got married when Mike traveled to AZ for the NFL Owner meeting, which occurred in late March. They popped out Gabby on October 22, 2008.

Note: Mike was GB’s QB coach in 1999, but the story is they never met; Jessica was teaching a few blocks from Lambeau.
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

This has been plastered across several topics, here’s an outline of their meeting:

McCarthy got divorced in ’96.

March 30, 2004 Jessica and Will Kress filed for divorce, Will was and still is on Packers’ BOD. After an August trial final agreement was reached October 20, 2005.

Jessica and Mike met in Spring ’06, soon after Mike was hired to coach GB. They were introduced by John Schneider and his wife Traci [Russ Ball did not introduce them]. Schneider knew of Jessica from their non-coed Catholic high school days; but it was Traci that became acquainted with Jessica after meeting at a mom/kids park and an event or two. It was Traci’s idea to set-up a blind date at St. Brendan’s Inn between them; Jessica knew it was a date, Mike didn’t. The story goes that Jessica is not a football person at all and didn’t even know who Mike was and had to google him. This is interestingly strange in that her father is Tom Murphy, who at the time was an archivist at the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame. So I’m guessing she talked to her dad about Mike as well.

After a rocky start, Jessica burned the lasagna on their 2nd date, love bloomed. In Feb. 2008 Jessica filed for a name change. In March 2008 they bought an AZ marriage license and got married when Mike traveled to AZ for the NFL Owner meeting, which occurred in late March. They popped out Gabby on October 22, 2008.

Note: Mike was GB’s QB coach in 1999, but the story is they never met; Jessica was teaching a few blocks from Lambeau.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Thanks John for providing the source to this.

http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/126435743.html 

UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

Thanks John for providing the source to this.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Who the hell is “John?” John the Baptist, that you would take his word as gospel? [Now there’s a nice Sunday Morning tale 😂😂

Whomever John is, if that's a person, was either negligent or dishonest. Sometimes if one tells you its noon and your watch reads noon, you still need to check to make certain your watch is not broken. 😂😂

The link you left is categorically NOT the source for what is written above. If you took the time to compare the writings, instead of relying on the verity and competence of John the Baptist, you’d have seen it [nono]. You got burned! Need an OUCH emoji 🤦.

Actually, what was posted was redacted from a story written years ago to address whether Mike could have been diddling the wife of a Board member and/or if it was a shotgun wedding. I remembered it when Uffda implied Mike might have been messing around.

I redacted about ¾ of the story, too many personal details for this crowd 😂, and added the Russ Ball thing because recently someone errantly said Ball introduced Mike to Jessica.

The entire tenor of linked article is totally different [it’s a birth announcement with some background] than what is written above, there are very few details that actually overlap and several facts written above that are here not in the linked article. For example: several hard dates detailing the divorces, the name change and AZ marriage license, etc; who Jessica’s dad was; much more exacting details of the first date [that it was a blind date only to Mike, the location, what they had for dinner and did afterward, etc.] and on and on and on.

Be more careful next time….Oh yea and your Welcome! 🙄
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

The link you left is categorically NOT the source for what is written above. If you took the time to compare the writings, instead of relying on the verity and competence of John the Baptist, you’d have seen it [nono]. You got burned! Need an OUCH emoji 🤦.

No one said it was the link of the material written in the original post, that was not quoted, and was not source cited. The material written came off as knowledge of the author, not a passing of information from another source. If the author was competent, they would have linked to a source and also quoted the material so it did not come off as their own words.

Be more careful next time….Oh yea and your Welcome! 🙄

It is you who should have been more careful. You're*

UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
6 years ago
Not to mention . . .

Whoever John is* 🤣
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago
delete.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.