buckeyepackfan
6 years ago
And there you are.
36 hours later and the talk is allaboutuffda.com.

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
uffda udfa
6 years ago

And there you are.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Just defending my fandom, Buck. Only way I know how.

Hey, you were right, if it's Russ, careful what you wish for. The ball dropping in NYC is much better and more fun than the Ball dropping at 1265.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

And there you are.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Pretty much... then he bitches about, don't talk about me... but he keeps making himself the damn subject. All this crap about if he's going to leave or not based on a decision... let's be honest, he keeps threatening to stay away and never does. It's all, soap opera / conspiracy theory drama... he doesn't agree with Murphy and the top NFL media, so they must be working together on this evil plot to get Ball in power, buhahaha... it's the same'ol-shit.

But I think we're all freaking out about the Packers some right now, because we don't see the clear path that they're trying to go in, as far as which GMs and coordinators and what's going to be different this coming year (yet).
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

But I think we're all freaking out about the Packers some right now, because we don't see the clear path that they're trying to go in, as far as which GMs and coordinators and what's going to be different this coming year (yet).

Originally Posted by: beast 

When Brett Favre threw the ball 40 plus yards, we were all freaking out. We didn't know if it would be an amazing touchdown or a bonehead interception. I feel the same way about the changes. NONE of us (including those with perceived "special access") know who the next GM or DC or OC is going to be. And even if we did somehow know, or guess, we haven't an idea of how it's going pan out. The troubling thing is if the new staff doesn't put the Packers in the Super Bowl in year one, those same whiners who wanted Ted Thompson gone will bemoan how the Packers made the wrong choice. Yet, these whiners don't tell us names of who should be GM, or OC, or DC. Rather that, they just tells us this person is wrong, that person is wrong. And that's why I call complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Pretty much... then he bitches about, don't talk about me... but he keeps making himself the damn subject. All this crap about if he's going to leave or not based on a decision... let's be honest, he keeps threatening to stay away and never does. It's all, soap opera / conspiracy theory drama... he doesn't agree with Murphy and the top NFL media, so they must be working together on this evil plot to get Ball in power, buhahaha... it's the same'ol-shit.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Buddy, I've stayed away for several months at a time and I will honor what I say if Ball is the guy. Watch. I'm sorry for being what you aren't. Don't hate me for that. It's not a loaded comment...I'm sorry that me being me is upsetting to you...and Buck.

You should be freaking out...this team is in total chaos... it sure doesn't look good right now, but who knows, maybe, something strange will happen.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

When Brett Favre threw the ball 40 plus yards, we were all freaking out. We didn't know if it would be an amazing touchdown or a bonehead interception. I feel the same way about the changes.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I think that was a GREAT way to put it!

The troubling thing is if the new staff doesn't put the Packers in the Super Bowl in year one, those same whiners who wanted Ted Thompson gone will bemoan how the Packers made the wrong choice.

Yeah I'm having troubles with that... a number of people were demanding that Thompson be fired and get a new guy in there.... NOW, they're still making demands... no not this guy, no that guy... so this wasn't about Thompson or the GM, this was about them getting their way or not...

Yet, these whiners don't tell us names of who should be GM, or OC, or DC. Rather that, they just tells us this person is wrong, that person is wrong. And that's why I call complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.

Even if they did give a name (Eliot Wolf), I'm not sure it'd do any good, because lets be honest... we have no freaking clue how right or wrong these guys evaluations were... sure they can do great if everything goes right, but hell I probably could as well...

When things are going wrong, we don't have a clue would be best about any of the choices.

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Buddy, I've stayed away for several months at a time and I will honor what I say if Ball is the guy. Watch. I'm sorry for being what you aren't. Don't hate me for that. It's not a loaded comment...I'm sorry that me being me is upsetting to you...and Buck.

You should be freaking out...this team is in total chaos... it sure doesn't look good right now, but who knows, maybe, something strange will happen.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Between McGinn's "friend" and your "Buddy" comments, you two have just reminded me of a South Park episodes about Canadians. Also you and Zero talking about the hoodie the other day probably helped too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
Packers gonna drop the Ball...just watch. Literally, and figuratively.

I hope you enjoy Buddy Ball. For the record, many of us "whiners"...hey, I think that's worse than being called a homer... have given names of DC's and GM candidates.

What is being glossed over is the "whiners" aren't happy Ted is still around having any influence whatsoever much less possibly being Buddy Ball's personnel guy. That is 2 day old donuts, not just day old. It's reheated leftovers 2x over. When you hear a lot of people talking about retreads in coaching, well, you wouldn't if you don't pay that close of attention to the league, it's a little disheartening, no, a lot, to see your team take a tack that looks worse than a retread.

I'm finding it hysterically ironic that the Packers media voices who wrote articles about things being stale and needed to get new blood for a change in direction, now all of a sudden are writing puff pieces on why Russ Ball should be the man. That is so rich I don't even know how to contain myself. Yeah, Russ Ball, Mike McCarthy's buddy since 1993 who will have Ted doing his personnel work just smells fresh as a daisy doesn't it? It isn't whining, it's intelligence speaking to how insulting this is to anyone who wanted and believed we were getting legit change. Scammed. Scorned. Suckered.
UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
Martha Careful (7h) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (11h) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (13h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.