yooperfan
6 years ago

How did your post , end up as part of my quote ? LOL !!!

OH Kevin !! 😝

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

Shit happens.
And I'm absolutely not "confessed".

beast
6 years ago

People that post in this forum are frequently confused, they just display it when they post their comments .

Even I can see where a quote begins and ends . 🤷

Yeah but you also haven't had the challenge or trying to quote Smokey's post that often either... you/he always seems to add a lot of extra return lines in and puts a cheers smiley at the bottom.

As others have stated, I have also caught myself about the post or previewing (and in some cases posting and the editing) because you only see the main body part... you don't see the all the return lines and something hiding there at the bottom.

It's because you do this
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
\/
[cheers]

[cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
6 years ago
I began inserting the smiley's in place of the Signature that was so obtusely removed from the forum . I can cease that practice if so many of you can't negotiate around it .

Today was the second day of a Three day mini-camp , any comments about that ? [boxing] LOL
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

I began inserting the smiley's in place of the Signature that was so obtusely removed from the forum . I can cease that practice if so many of you can't negotiate around it .

Today was the second day of a Three day mini-camp , any comments about that ? [boxing] LOL

Honestly I (normally) like it... just not as far down. Keep it semi close to the main body of text would be my own suggestion. Maybe two to three lines down instead of all the way down at the bottom.

I haven't heard any interesting Packers new lately.

A. Rodgers made up with Cal.

Ty Montgomery is learning from Brandon Jackson

Starting CB battle will be interesting

It's early but sounds like with no pads on WR Malachi Dupre is really flashing skills... though so was WR Trevor Davis last year.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
Made up with Cal?? What's this??

Smokey we'll add signature back. I just haven't the time to modify it so works nice.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
Beast.....you forgot the third "YADA".....😝 😂
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Beast.....you forgot the third "YADA".....😝 😂

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Or maybe I left it out because it's official trademarked , and therefore banned for the purposes of

Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing current events show distributed over television, satellite, global computer networks, audio and video media; production and distribution of television, satellite, global computer network, audio and video programs for others

and note, they even listed global computer network twice...

And I might be a bit biased but I feel like Packershome is also a great entertainment and educational service
that Zero has provided us for free of charge... which is pretty awesome!

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago
Breaking NEWS

NFL live reports that the Green Bay Packers are finishing up mini camp... with an egg toss.

I saw #58 (Jordan Tripp) charging in, making a low two handed catch, saving the egg on a poorly thrown toss

And upon seeing the egg toss, Tedy Bruschi perked up said something like, "See I told you, this is the worse day of practice" ... as Tedy was complaining about how he feels, the last day of mini camp is always the worst.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
6 years ago
Beast, your creativity and good humor should be acknowledged . It's rare to read post that are not afraid to lean against the stiff and cold post that are the normal fare. Perhaps you might consider adding your prose to the "What's Cooking" thread . [thumbup]

[cheers]

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.