Gilligan
9 years ago

Gunner? What kind of an ex-marine is not familiar with the idea of nicknaming a Gunnery Seargeant "Gunny"?

I thought it was weird for somebody claiming to have been a marine to be so ridiculously leftist and hateful of America as you are.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

My God, you're a bigger fucking dumbass than I thought.

#1 There is no such thing as an "Ex-Marine"

#2 If you took the time to understand anything at all (which for you would be a fucking miracle), you would understand the difference between a Marine Gunner and a Marine Gunny.
dfosterf is a Marine Gunner, hence the term Gunner.
Look it up dickweed.

And "claim to having been a Marine", you are a real fucking dipshit and probably some pussy REMF if you ever were in the service.

23 years in the Corps, numbnuts. Three tours in Iraq and one in Afghansitan.
Fallujah in 2004, look it up dickhead.
So you can take your empty fucking head and shove it up your sorry fatass.
You squat to pee, don't you.

My God, how have all the rest of you people tolerated this piece of shit, worthless asshole?

I am chosen by many but taken by no one.
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

My God, you're a bigger f*cking dumbass than I thought.

#1 There is no such thing as an "Ex-Marine"

#2 If you took the time to understand anything at all (which for you would be a f*cking miracle), you would understand the difference between a Marine Gunner and a Marine Gunny.
dfosterf is a Marine Gunner, hence the term Gunner.
Look it up dickweed.

And "claim to having been a Marine", you are a real f*cking dipshit and probably some pussy REMF if you ever were in the service.

23 years in the Corps, numbnuts. Three tours in Iraq and one in Afghansitan.
Fallujah in 2004, look it up dickhead.
So you can take your empty f*cking head and shove it up your sorry fatass.
You squat to pee, don't you.

My God, how have all the rest of you people tolerated this piece of shit, worthless asshole?

Originally Posted by: Gilligan 

hahaha Nice try at damage control, but a little bit lame. I will flat out call you a fraud.

I suppose we can never say never to the idea of a marine - past or present - being a sick America-hating idiot, but none of those I've known directly or indirectly were like that. On the slim slim chance you might be telling the truth about your past, you're a God damn disgrace to have that background and still disrespect this great country as you do.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
9 years ago

That's wise man to us younger guys. 😂 😂 [rockon] This is the kind of jackwagon that the Fox News Network targets.

But to answer your question, I survived a worse case asshole than this for a father, two stints in rehab, a real fuckstick for a boss that tried ruining my life, and then to top it off; God decided I need a little more polishing off and gave me the incredible journey of nursing one of my children through a cancerous brain tumor. Yeah, he's a cakewalk.

Texas is just a blowhard jackass that likes to argue and blames the world's problems on liberals, when good normal Americans know it is the Nazi conservatives that drag this country into the gutter.

I too like to argue, so his dumbass is tailor made for me.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
9 years ago

Funny how this left wing newby parrots your crap ...... but occasionally messes up the details.

Dakota, you whine and throw around the word "bigotry" all the time. The local storekeeper is a bigot; Doctors are bigots; Corporate America is bigoted; Our military is bigoted; Fox News is bigoted hahahahaha. I guess I'm in pretty good company.

It seems like you mess up a few details yourself. "Injun Joe"? That's the character in Huckleberry Finn, isn't it? I don't remember ever making that reference. Now if you want to talk about the famous quote from General Phil Sheridan, yeah, I'll cop to that one hahahaha. Anyway, you wouldn't know a bigot if one stung you in the ass. The leftists keeping minorities down on the liberal plantation, conning them for about 94% their votes, then supporting crap you won't find as much as 10% of blacks and hispanics favoring - including but not limited to the topic of this thread - which you keep diverting and running and hiding from.

The Indians, to their credit, have moved beyond being used by the left. Oklahoma, the Dakotas, Arizona, Alaska - the states with the largest Indian populations - are the most conservative/Republican in their voting. Gradually, hispanics and blacks will go that way too - their culture and core values being vastly different from the shit pushed by leftist politicians - the TRUE racist bigots.

Some Dem/libs are scared shitless by this trend; Some are too damn dumb - as undoubtedly will be manifested in their replies in this and other forums.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

There's a lot of things you don't remember. Then you "challenge" people to prove where you said this or that. Get a clue, Dumbass, nobody is going to read your shit twice, or waste any time researching your rants. And just quit talking about minorities, the only thing you care about is their continued suppression to line the pockets of the people for whom you vote.

So go ahead now and have your last word, cause everybody seems to have fallen away.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

There's a lot of things you don't remember. Then you "challenge" people to prove where you said this or that. Get a clue, Dumbass, nobody is going to read your shit twice, or waste any time researching your rants. And just quit talking about minorities, the only thing you care about is their continued suppression to line the pockets of the people for whom you vote.

So go ahead now and have your last word, cause everybody seems to have fallen away.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Oh, you're "challenged" all right ........ in the modern euphemistic sense. You should read your own shit twice - to get the true picture of how stupid it is.

What's the matter? Does the truth hurt regarding minorities and the debacle coming up in the '14 and '16 elections for your side? Don't worry, it's just the beginning, as hispanics and blacks realize how the left wing racist bigots have taken advantage of them for several generations, and as they become increasingly turned off to the sick anti-American shit your side pushes - after getting into office on the votes of people who can't stand that shit - gay marriage - which WAS the topic of this thread before you ran and hid from it - being just one of those galling issues. Indians have already left the liberal plantation - or should I change the metaphor to liberal res for them? Truth be told, I suspect even a majority or very near it of gays don't vote your way.

"Lining the pockets of the people for whom you vote"? Where in the hell does THAT come from hahahaha? Why would I possibly care whether Romney or McCain or any of the other bigtime or smalltime success stories in our glorious capitalist system make money? I don't piss all over what made this country prosperous and lined a helluva lot of pockets -including yours, I understand - like you do, but ultimately, I have a great capacity to not give a damn about other people's business - you oughta try that hahahaha. I'm not opposed, though, to lining everybody's pockets, particularly, having more and more of those minorities become successful Republican/conservative voting Americans i.e. Good Normal Americans. How about you? The bandwagon is gonna run you over if you don't jump on ...... Actually, that last comment was aimed more at the other lefties who you said have "fallen away" - I know there's no hope for you hahahahahaha.

Zero2Cool
9 years ago
Skimmed a few posts and was trying to find out how any of this pertains to Gay marriage, then I came upon "asshole" and boom!

The important folks don't spend much time in The Back Alley. The important folks discuss the Packers on this Packers website. The Back Alley is user requested. Meaning, YOU went out of YOUR WAY to request access to view this bullshit, so any questions like this are rhetorical in nature as it is your own fault. Remove your access and focus on the Packers on this Packers website. You'll be a happier man for it! [grin1]

Who can point out which specific post derailed this thread that was seeking educational input on the perceived wrongness of Gay marriage?

Side Note: I sure miss the days when we could discuss such topics on point without being reduced to the adolescent name calling and finger pointing.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

Skimmed a few posts and was trying to find out how any of this pertains to Gay marriage, then I came upon "asshole" and boom!

The important folks don't spend much time in The Back Alley and discuss the Packers on this Packers website. The Back Alley is user requested. Meaning, YOU went out of YOUR WAY to request access to view this bullshit, so any questions like this are rhetorical in nature as it is your own fault. Remove your access and focus on the Packers on this Packers website. You'll be a happier man for it! [grin1]

Who can point out which specific post derailed this thread that was seeking educational input on the perceived wrongness of Gay marriage?

Side Note: I sure miss the days when we could discuss such topics on point without being reduced to the adolescent name calling and finger pointing.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Gosh, don't come down too hard on the newby. He's just trying to emulate Dakota hahahaha - not a good thing, but what the hell. Besides, I've been called an asshole many times before - here and elsewhere - and I'm sure it ain't the last time.

As for the "thread", it's kinda run its course, and it was pretty far down the list of important issues to begin with. It is, however, sorta the only game in town in politics, and it's actually more interesting when those guys corrupt the thread than on the topic itself - just my opinion, of course.

Maybe I'll start a thread about ISIS or something else with a little bit of meat in it.
dfosterf
9 years ago

Well Gunner, looks like you suffer from blind patriotism.
I do not denigrate what McCain went through as a POW, that is a fact and for that I respect him.
But that is where it stops with McCain.

But since you are fixated on McCain's military service, let's take a further look at McCain's military record.

Prior to being shot down in 1967, John McCain destroyed three other Navy planes during his lackluster career as a pilot.
1. McCain lost jet number one in 1958 when he plunged into Corpus Christi Bay while practicing landings.
2. McCain's second crash occurred while he was deployed in the Mediterranean. "Flying too low over the Iberian Peninsula, he took out some power lines."
3. McCain's third crash three occurred when he was flying a Navy trainer solo to Philadelphia.

Now, it may have been that the Navy gave John McCain a fourth plane because he was the son of an admiral.
I would not think it good practice to give a plane to a man that has previously wrecked three very expensive airplanes.

McCain has a long, long history of unethical behavior both personal and political.
But he was a POW once.
That means he is currently a former POW.
He's a former POW who couldn't fly an airplane worth a crap.
But he's a former POW, so you can't criticize him, eh Gunner?

I don't suffer from blind anything. You think I'm sort of squid fan? Ask around, before commenting. Now I'll get serious... I recall McCain graduated about as low as you can go at the Naval Academy. That being said, you don't get out of there at all if you are not quite smart. As to wrecking aircraft. Are you seriously doubting the judgment of the US Navy at sea vs. the commentary of politicians and media? I can assure you that John MCcain never took off from a US carrier without being one of the most highly qualified pilots on this earth. Get it? On this earth. What Marine Corps did you serve in? You would know that, in the FMF, with any serious time in it. You got some balls calling out his piloting skills. I've served about 3 years with naval aviators while rehabbing. BY FAR the most intelligent men I've ever met, and I have known some smart folk. Not me lately, and I'm wondering about here lately.
Jesus H. Christ. Calling into question a Naval fighter pilot's skills. He would not be one, if he did not have those skills, father be damned. You should know that, if you are a non-REMF. You go do a cruise on an aircraft carrier and get back to me regarding whether John McCain was a shitty pilot. Chile, please. Lackluster career as a pilot. loL gO TO THE READY ROOM of an air wing. Land your plane on aircraft carrier. You don't get to take off unless you are night carrier qualified. You have to do that ONCE A WEEK, or you lose your qualification, at sea. McCain always passed. Marine pilots constantly fail those tests. It's harder to become a Marine pilot, but it's harder to stay a pilot like McCain did-- on Yankee Station, for example. These are facts, not political shit. Navy pilots bend aircraft. They fly them beyond the envelope constantly. I'm not saying I like the motherf%ckers, but they damn sure deserve my respect, and that would include a John McCain. ...And someone would compare him to whom, regarding who commands our attention should be focused upon? President Obama? He sounds good in church, but I'll sit on the backseat of an old a4-ft with John McCain landing on an aircraft carrier before I'll adhere to anything Osama has to say. I feel it's less risky.
Gunner is warrant officer, vs. Gunnery Sergeant, which is E-7 fwiw, to those viewing.
DakotaT
9 years ago
I think we should check a box on our IRS 1040's to delegate where our tax dollars go. That way all you fascist war mongering retards can vote to keep killing poor people around the world and redistributing more wealth to the 1%, and those of us that care about infrastructure and social programs for the inpoverished in this country can send our tax dollars to those causes. Sound fair Dickheads?

Back on topic, keeping gays from getting married is infringing on their Constitutional rights for equality.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

I think we should check a box on our IRS 1040's to delegate where our tax dollars go. That way all you fascist war mongering retards can vote to keep killing poor people around the world and redistributing more wealth to the 1%, and those of us that care about infrastructure and social programs for the inpoverished in this country can send our tax dollars to those causes. Sound fair Dickheads?

Back on topic, keeping gays from getting married is infringing on their Constitutional rights for equality.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I can't BELIEVE you actually suggested that! What are you doing - trying to get me to applaud you again? hahahaha

That box checking idea of yours would result in a HUGE percentage of tax revenue going exactly OPPOSITE direction a poor misguided person like you wants it to go. It's debatable whether there are more of us Good Normal Americans than your kind, but it's a dead sure FACT that the Good Normal Americans (not to mention those "1%ers") pay virtually ALL of the income tax. What you're talking about is bordering on "corporate democracy" - participating according to how much you pay in.

As for your "back on topic", would you care to state WHERE in the Constitution it says anything remotely like that - a "right" for any kind of marriage?