Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
11 years ago

93, what would a lake lot and year round home cost on one of the lakes up where you live. Minnesota is craziness, and North Dakota doesn't have lakes, just reservoirs on rivers and creeks.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Home up here.. there are a couple on Spirit (non swimming lake) for around 100K to 150.. one on St Clair for 225k.. that house is a I believe 5 bed 3 bath house. A nice house with a couple hundred feet of frontage.. 175 to 250 will get you in. There are some that are nuts.. but they either have 40 or 80 acres attached or a freaking high end upscale home.. here are a few examples. Buying a lot and building is probably the way I would go.

http://www.dixongreinerrealty.com/listings.php?category=lake 

http://www.newhorizonsrealtywi.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR183891/NEW_CONSTRUCTION/Phillips/1358365030.html 

Sorry about the ice house, now you should get one of those portables that double as a camper.

It was a camper built into a shack.. already laying out the plans for another one.. this time building it for our needs.. a centered table with many windows and big ass skis under it for more ice contact.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago

If you get something underwater that you are thinking is hosed, let's talk first. I have experience in that arena. Just please don't try and start the bitch first.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

Oh no.. I don't think they are going to start it for a while.. pull her down and get all the water drained. Oil and all others flushed.. etc.. let it warm for a day or two and then see what they have. Grease all zerks until they squeeze out the moisture and repack them with grease. Ideas/recommendations beyond that?
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
dfosterf
11 years ago
We would expedite things by replacing the motor oil with transmission fluid. It would smoke like hell, but it worked nicely, freed many locked up / immersed engines, and we were on the absolutely increased time critical Marine time-frame, not the Club -Med - soldier-one.

🤣

Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago
Well it is not our wheeler... so I don't for sure know what he is going to want to do overall, but we did have a conversation last weekend upon the topic.

The local TV channels have been running pictures.. and the speculation of who is to blame is being bantered already.. I say, who cares.. what is done is done. Just to get them back out now is the quest.
dfosterf
11 years ago
Oh, and on a small engine, drop the bowl, make sure the spring to the float is operating. Not hard, needs no mechanic. Lift it up, fuel flows, let it go, fuel stops. (Lift it up at the front of the unit)

80% of the problems with small-engine stuff is fuel-related, btw.

Use Sta-bil in all fuel you intend to put in all your lawn equipment, always.

Snow blowers too. It was for anal folk in the past, not so now.

It's an ethanol thing, trust me. Forget any previous advice regarding things like "ethanhol shield", etc. Your 2013 gas is good for 30 days in your small engines, 30 days. Sta-bil extends that to 12 months. That is the manufacturers of the actual engines talking. They all dig it and monitor this so very closely, as their shit is coming back mostly due to the bad gas.

E-85 will KILL any small gas engine, btw
DakotaT
11 years ago

Home up here.. there are a couple on Spirit (non swimming lake) for around 100K to 150.. one on St Clair for 225k.. that house is a I believe 5 bed 3 bath house. A nice house with a couple hundred feet of frontage.. 175 to 250 will get you in. There are some that are nuts.. but they either have 40 or 80 acres attached or a freaking high end upscale home.. here are a few examples. Buying a lot and building is probably the way I would go.

http://www.dixongreinerrealty.com/listings.php?category=lake 

http://www.newhorizonsrealtywi.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR183891/NEW_CONSTRUCTION/Phillips/1358365030.html 

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Thanks for the links. I could see retiring up there, with or without Mrs. D. What do you think Wade would pay me for her?
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago
Freaking made the news... lol. Weather anyway..

http://www.waow.com/category/135525/video-landing-page?clipId=8191736&autostart=true 

6:04 of the footage... with the spool next to it... that is ours.

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Oh, and on a small engine, drop the bowl, make sure the spring to the float is operating. Not hard, needs no mechanic. Lift it up, fuel flows, let it go, fuel stops. (Lift it up at the front of the unit)

80% of the problems with small-engine stuff is fuel-related, btw.

Use Sta-bil in all fuel you intend to put in all your lawn equipment, always.

Snow blowers too. It was for anal folk in the past, not so now.

It's an ethanol thing, trust me. Forget any previous advice regarding things like "ethanhol shield", etc. Your 2013 gas is good for 30 days in your small engines, 30 days. Sta-bil extends that to 12 months. That is the manufacturers of the actual engines talking. They all dig it and monitor this so very closely, as their shit is coming back mostly due to the bad gas.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

you sta-bil lawn mowers even if you burn up the tank of gas every week?
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago
30 days. That's the time limit on our fuel for SMALL ENGINES.

Throw ALL of it in your car, btw, if the car is 10 years old or less.

INCLUDING, incredibly the mixed gas. Use discretion here... your car's computer will compensate for your crap-gas in reasonable percentages.

It is the best way to get rid of it, but most are unaware and scared to do so.

Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Thanks for the links. I could see retiring up there, with or without Mrs. D. What do you think Wade would pay me for her?

(raising head from the bills for his poker chip collection)

What makes you think I am able to pay for a blonde or a wife, much less both?

Besides, I prefer brunettes with small, er, ums, remember?

I thought we collectively decided that, in truth, Wade's biggest need has nothing to do with getting laid?

Thanks for thinking of me and my tiny geezer thing-a-ma-jig, though.

[grin1]

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.