wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Don't worry, Wayne, the German people will save Israel, for example.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

you mean they are going to save Israel AGAIN don't you?
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago

you mean they are going to save Israel AGAIN don't you?

Originally Posted by: wpr 

What I mean is this. As a nation, if I were an individual-- frankly, you should blow me to know me.

Fuck, it amazes me that individuals still have problems with how we roll. We are a nation that really does try to do the right thing, always has, is fully aware of the shit we had to do that wasn't so honorable to keep this fucking planet together, yet people keep bitchin'.

Take your candy-assed country and show me how you would have done better, cunts.

(Sorry 'bout the cunt thing, but I was there, gimme a break, lol)

GermanGilbert
11 years ago
Relax, guys, just relax ๐Ÿ‘… I just posted results of a TV station's survey, that's all. If it's Obama or Romney, it would't change my life from one moment to the other. As most Europeans I'd prefer Obama as our better experiences were with democratic candidates, but if it's Romney, so what? I'm not going to shoot myself because of that. Actually I couldn't as no guns are allowed over here ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…

And please stop the WW2 stories, we're aware of the big mistake tons of decades ago and still do everything to get our reputation back. No german guy you will meet these days was fightning in WW2 and noone will give a thumbs up for anything that happened. Somedays it's time to forgive.

blank
vikesrule
11 years ago

What I mean is this. As a nation, if I were an individual-- frankly, you should blow me to know me.

Fuck, it amazes me that individuals still have problems with how we roll. We are a nation that really does try to do the right thing, always has, is fully aware of the shit we had to do that wasn't so honorable to keep this fucking planet together, yet people keep bitchin'.

Take your candy-assed country and show me how you would have done better, cunts.

(Sorry 'bout the cunt thing, but I was there, gimme a break, lol)

What's this "how we roll" shit?....Not every American has your archaic outlook fostersan....not by a long shot.

Ya, we've done some good stuff and we have also done some pretty bad shit as well.

And "I was there" as well......and that was pretty much a clusterfuck from the word go.

dfosterf
11 years ago

Relax, guys, just relax ๐Ÿ‘… I just posted results of a TV station's survey, that's all. If it's Obama or Romney, it would't change my life from one moment to the other. As most Europeans I'd prefer Obama as our better experiences were with democratic candidates, but if it's Romney, so what? I'm not going to shoot myself because of that. Actually I couldn't as no guns are allowed over here ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…

And please stop the WW2 stories, we're aware of the big mistake tons of decades ago and still do everything to get our reputation back. No german guy you will meet these days was fightning in WW2 and noone will give a thumbs up for anything that happened. Somedays it's time to forgive.

Originally Posted by: GermanGilbert 

It's election day. We are wound up. We already know what you just said. Your reputation is just fine. On a personal note, I like dealing in hyperbole when given the opportinity.

Remain calm. As stated, mostly fun, we just happen to be good at it.

dfosterf
11 years ago

What's this "how we roll" shit?....Not every American has your archaic outlook fostersan....not by a long shot.

Ya, we've done some good stuff and we have also done some pretty bad shit as well.

And "I was there" as well......and that was pretty much a clusterfuck from the word go.

Originally Posted by: vikesrule 

You are a friggin' commie and an enemy of the state I know. Thank God you didn't cause more trouble in Vietnam. otherwise we may have lost that damn war.

Oh, snap, we may have to revisit that issue. You only get a waiver on the whole patriotism thing as we expect "INTROSPECTION" after-the fact 'cause you were in the gay Navy and we expect non-performance and fist-clenching, ad nauseum, rest of your life.

Like I have always told you, the Navy should leave our business to us.
vikesrule
11 years ago

You are a friggin' commie and an enemy of the state I know. Thank God you didn't cause more trouble in Vietnam. otherwise we may have lost that damn war.

Oh, snap, we may have to revisit that issue.

Obviously you have not had that plexiglass bellybutton installed yet.

You really should have that done.

It is the only way that you will ever be able to see, what with your head so far up your ass.

You define the term "fucked up as a soup sandwich".

Pack93z
11 years ago
Another plus of a small town... in and out of the town hall in less than 20 minutes. No lines, no happy horseshit just to do your civic duty.

Okay... back to the dick swinging.. Foster your up.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
dfosterf
11 years ago
Romney just might win this thing. Absolutely no possibilty were one to read the crap in here.

How's that ?

๐Ÿ˜
Pack93z
11 years ago

Romney just might win this thing. Absolutely no possibilty were one to read the crap in here.

How's that ?

๐Ÿ˜

If I had a dream and it was fulfilled tonight.. neither of those bitches take office. And we kick the living shit out of congress for good measure.

Get on that.. your closer and have connections.. lol.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
    Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
    CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
    buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
    Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
    beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: โ€œGot in a fight with the bench press. I lost.โ€
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
    Copyright ยฉ 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comโ„ข. All Rights Reserved.