gbguy20
11 years ago
Goodell is too busy doing PR to consider this dudes future.
Pack93z
11 years ago
Channeling my best interSpock...

UserPostedImage

Reading into the cryptic response ..

Q. Johnny Jolly is 29, a convicted felon and hasn't played football in more than 2½ years. Now that he has applied for reinstatement, would you take a chance on Jolly if he is reinstated or fear that he might relapse and bring shame to the organization?

A. I wouldn't try to get ahead of the curve and make any sort of comment on that. I don't think it'd be appropriate. It's a hypothetical.

So there is a curve on the topic.. so thus it must be a subject of consideration. :)

Yes.. that is a reach.

But I used one of my what 20 free articles this month to recon the situation.. a Ted interview.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
You can get a new 20 articles by using a different browser.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Oh there are more effective ways than that.. but it kind of loses any effect that way.. lol.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
nerdmann
11 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Or a virtualbox. lol
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago
Yeah, right. Like they have 20 articles worth reading a month, anyway.

(sneer)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Oh there are more effective ways than that.. but it kind of loses any effect that way.. lol.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

I don't think it gets much easier than simply clicking the IE or FF or Chrome icon. I use my phone, home laptop an work laptop so I suppose I have about 80+ articles a month.

You could probably just delete your cookie, but I'm willing to bet the average reader would have an easier time clicking a different browser. Then again, who installed said browser for them?

I suppose a more effective way would be to just bounce to Anonymouse.org
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
11 years ago
ccleanerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Pack93z
11 years ago
Further thoughts that the NFL will reinstate Jolly.. probably relatively soon.

Source

Henry, who has been suspended since 2008 and spent three years in prison for cocaine trafficking, was reinstated by the NFL, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com. He’s now an unrestricted free agent and can sign with any team.

Apparently the Comm.. the supreme ruler of thy NFL, is reviewing cases.

On the more effective way.. lack of cookies does eliminate the issue.

That said.. I rarely float over there now because the load times for the pages is ridiculously slow with the verification process running in the background. If your advertising isn't enough for me to keep reading your stuff.. then I will not.

Yet another vote for reading blogs and forcing readers to free sites..

It is about the only time I will support an ESPN idea.. two tiers on your information.. free and paid tier organization of your articles.

And yes.. they (JS or someone on their staff) more than likely will read this thread.. as we know they follow the links out and observe how much content is posted here. So there.. send another pointed email about revenue streams philosophy and such.

Want feedback.. here it goes.

Face it.. you have to change your organization and make it more efficient because the newspaper business is dying a slow and painful death.

By posting online, you now only save resources, you save costs as you don't have to invest as heavily in the recurring material costs. A newspaper company organizational chart could be reduced and streamlined and you may actually increase both readership and revenues and turn a profit without having to put occasional readers on a monthly pitch count and reduce the amount of times they frequent your site.

Probably a work in progress... you know this whole online thing.. but man way to irk your viewer base and potential revenue streams via the, as your personnel put it, hit counts. Brilliant. No wonder you are struggling to turn a profit.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
I know of at least three editors that check us out, one of which is employed by JS. 😉 And yea, it's easy to say "send another email" because it's not you who it's addressed to, lol. I fully understand and appreciate them not wanting every article fully copied elsewhere, and I agree. But I think they should loosen up quite a bit and realize that other avenues can actually BRING hits to their site. What do I know, I'm just a geek with marketing skills ... not a fancy editor who OBVIOUSLY does NOT proofread articles before submitted.

I think we're derailing this thread, but I can't really split it without losing Jolly content. haha.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (21h) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (21h) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (21h) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

31-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

28-May / Around The NFL / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.