Zero2Cool
15 years ago

Florio blasted the Patriots for their injury report too. I've been reading his stuff for years. How many of you actually read the other articles that are NON Packers? He's jumped on other teams for this too. Someone in the WI media wrote something about Florio and his mistake on Bigby and that is probably why he spent so much ink on that story. Not to mention things are kind of slow. Speaking slow, I'm sick of the one liners that are for the Packers but regard Brett. He's not a freaking Packer anymore so stop wasting our one line spot on a Free Agent!

"doddpower" wrote:

I've read many of his articles over time that aren't Packer related. I do think he has a slight Packer biased in some way, but I'm not "Florio expert" as are you, so I can only speak from what I know.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Man, I am really getting sick of this labeling. Now because I give my two cents on Florio I'm accused of being a Florio Expert? :sleepy1:

Anyhow, I haven't bought into the everyone hates the Packers theory yet. Except ESPN, but I just hate ESPN all together so ... lol 🙂
UserPostedImage
Bigbyfan
15 years ago

Florio blasted the Patriots for their injury report too. I've been reading his stuff for years. How many of you actually read the other articles that are NON Packers? He's jumped on other teams for this too. Someone in the WI media wrote something about Florio and his mistake on Bigby and that is probably why he spent so much ink on that story. Not to mention things are kind of slow. Speaking slow, I'm sick of the one liners that are for the Packers but regard Brett. He's not a freaking Packer anymore so stop wasting our one line spot on a Free Agent!

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I've read many of his articles over time that aren't Packer related. I do think he has a slight Packer biased in some way, but I'm not "Florio expert" as are you, so I can only speak from what I know.

"doddpower" wrote:

Man, I am really getting sick of this labeling. Now because I give my two cents on Florio I'm accused of being a Florio Expert? :sleepy1:

Anyhow, I haven't bought into the everyone hates the Packers theory yet. Except ESPN, but I just hate ESPN all together so ... lol :)

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Doctor Z from SI doesn't like us :)

Well at least he didn't a few years ago, I have stopped reading his stuff.
blank
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

"Bigbyfan" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Anyhow, I haven't bought into the everyone hates the Packers theory yet. Except ESPN, but I just hate ESPN all together so ... lol :)

"doddpower" wrote:

Doctor Z from SI doesn't like us :)

Well at least he didn't a few years ago, I have stopped reading his stuff.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Zimmerman suffered a stroke on November 22, 2008, which, so far, has left him unable to walk or to communicate. According to fellow SI writer Peter King's MMQB column, Zimmerman has also recently suffered two other strokes and is undergoing rehab in a New Jersey facility, at this time unable to speak and with right-sided hemiparesis.
UserPostedImage
TheEngineer
15 years ago
Florio blasts everyone. That and digging up youtube clips based on requests during live chats.
blank
15 years ago
There was a badmouthing of Cutler story amongnst the gowing of 5 vikings reports.

I was rather upset until I considered that Florio links to local media.

If he links to Minneapolis reporter Sid Hartman, he really doesn't have a brain.

The Minnesota reporters every year says the team is great and going to the Super Bowl and they never get near it. Florio's site is echoing some of that bad reporting.

You get more truth from the North Korean press than Minneapolis reporters on the vikings. They are rarely critical.
blank
wils0646
15 years ago
Behold, evidence he is a Vikings fan:

http://archive.profootballtalk.com/4-27-06.htm 

IT'S OFFICIAL -- VIKES' NEW UNIS ARE PUTRID

Our friends at Viking Underground have forwarded to us more shots of the still-to-be-unveiled uniform modifications.

Excuse us for a minute whilst we go barf.

Yours truly was a rabid Vikings fans in the glory days of the 1970s (and, unfortunately, beyond), so we still feel a certain obligation to safeguard the organization and its tradition. That's partially why we were so hard on Mike Tice a/k/a Meathead No. 1 -- and why we now plan to give similar treatment to Fran Foley a/k/a Meathead No. 2.

Thus, we always will call it like we see it with the Vikes, and our position on the new getup is that we prefer never to see it.

I don't really care though. He does report Vikings news more often than others and he absolutely hates Childress.
The Pack Will Be Back.
dfosterf
15 years ago
I have said this before, but I just like to hear myself talk (shoutout to Nick, more material to work with, lol).

The Vikes fans over at P.P.O. say the EXACT same thing about Florio being disgustingly biased.

The only small difference being that they are all convinced he is a closet Packer fan, and that Florio beats on the Vikings every chance he gets.

My personal feeling is that Florio is an equal-opportunity asshole, and seeks provocation over any kind of bias or agenda. If he can piss off more people than less, he will go that route over another.

I like his sense of humor, sometimes he is too stupid to know when he is crossing some lines, taste-wise, but that doesn't make him generally stupid or biased, just human.

He gets major kudos from me for equating everything in life to Seinfeld episodes...he has that part of the big picture right, imo.

The dude is running an online rumor mill that just about everyone reads. Why is that? The rumors...sure. 99% of his shit is really quite accurate...the delivery of the shit he writes...99% of why 99% of people read it, even though they themselves might not know it.

Bookmark AP sports wire, you'll get just as much, if not more, but I dare you not to fall asleep reading it.
Cheesey
15 years ago
I don't even read that garbage.

I mean, why bother? There's PLENTY of garbage to read right here!

(And if there isn't, i will write some myself!)LOL!
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
15 years ago
I have a feeling Florio will respond to this thread.

I think the guy reads everything there is on the web.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

I have a feeling Florio will respond to this thread.

I think the guy reads everything there is on the web.

"RaiderPride" wrote:

No worries, I already banned him.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.