RaiderPride
15 years ago
I just took two Moose Steaks out of the freezer for dinner tonight.

Can not wait for dinner.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
doddpower
15 years ago

Can not wait for dinner.

"RaiderPride" wrote:

MMMMMMMMMMM, I LOOOOVE me some meat!!

::Heads to grocery store:::

:pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:
Cheesey
15 years ago

I have no problem with anyone who wants to be a vegetarian. What I have a problem with, is when people tell me what I can, and cannot eat. If they want to get naked, AWESOME. But I am still going to eat my steak.

"IronMan" wrote:

Thats how i feel. If their preference is to not eat meat, thats just fine with me. But to try to tell me that i can't, they can BITE ME! (Oh wait.......they can't do that......I'm "MEAT!")
I'm anti animal abuse. But it's not abuse to eat ones that are there for us TO eat. God told me it's ok to eat them, so i'll go by what He says.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

Can not wait for dinner.

"RaiderPride" wrote:

BULLWINKLE!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
15 years ago

This is a family site so i will not comment on what i like to eat lol and yes it could be classified a meat.

(chinese food you know cats and dogs lol)

"dhazer" wrote:

Interesting you bring up Chinese food. Reminds me of some things I won't eat. I'll proudly say I've never eaten dog. Never will. But I've eaten some strange stuff and these are some of the things I hate:

Jellyfish - the taste isn't bad. It's the texture. Takes forever to chew.

Brains - Yuck. Extremely bitter. Way more bitter than anything cooked in bile (which can be ok, but not something I enjoy).

Sea cucumber - This just tastes awful. If someone passes you a few slices of sea cucumber, politely decline.

Wild boar - I don't mind food that is gamy, but wild boar is way too gamy to be enjoyed. No matter what we did with it, we couldn't get it to taste good.

Liver - Have a few German friends who swear they make good liver. I threw up the last time I ate it.

Balut - Props if anyone even knows what I'm talking about.

And no, I will not eat gonads. I don't care how good people say they taste.

A few things that actually taste good when cooked right:

Fish eyeballs - Yummy. Very sweet.

Tripe - In Vietnamese Pho, it's quite good.

Sea snails - Actually are pretty good. I've never tried land snails, but I really liked sea snails.

Jumping salad - Props if anyone even knows what I'm talking about. Jumping salad was great.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Rockmolder
15 years ago
Bleh, Liver. My dad makes it all the time, I think it's horrible.

Jellyfish, I only had in ring-form thingies. Like you said, takes forever to chew.
Cheesey
15 years ago
I HATE liver.
My wife loves it. So when we go out to eat and they have it on the menu, i tell her to get it.
But she ALWAYS makes me eat a bite of it.........i hate the stuff.

One thing i used to eat quite often, but can't really find anymore is cow tongue. Slow cook it, then peel off the outer layer, slice it thin and it's great!
My wife (girlfriend at the time) came over as my Mom was cooking one up. I said to her "Hon, look at it this way.......it will be the first time you taste something that tastes you back!"
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
15 years ago
I LOVE cow tongue. It's sooooo good.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
15 years ago

I LOVE cow tongue. It's sooooo good.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

I didn't think i'd find ANYONE on here that would know what cow tongue tastes like!
UserPostedImage
Formo
15 years ago
Never had cow tongue. Probably will try it.. as long as I don't know it's tongue before I try it.. lol Zombie, you have eaten some weird stuff, man.. I never had liver.. But I love liverwurst sandwiches, so if liver tastes anything like liverwurst, I'm all about it.

On topic:

Vegetarians I have nothing against. Those are the people that don't eat meat because they don't like it.. Or do it for diet reasonings.

Vegans... Now that's a different story. Those are the zealots that'll run up to you and tell you how you can't eat hunny because it hurts the bee's feelings. Or how you can't have milk or eggs. Those are the same people that have no problem, however, living in a building who's foundation had probably taken out many ground living creatures.

My point.. The vegetarians don't tell you what to eat, the vegans do. (at least, in general)

But, all that was said in jest.. You all know how I feel about vegans (Pst, check my sig..)
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (15h) : Packers have released kicker Jack Podlesny.
Zero2Cool (23h) : I saw that today. I actually thought he passed away few years ago. 24 time All Star.
Martha Careful (19-Jun) : sad news tonight. Willie Mays passes away. He was the greatest of all time
Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.