Mucky Tundra
5 hours ago
After a tightly contested game featuring two rookie QBs that look to lift their respective franchises to Super Bowl glory, the Bears-Commanders game came down to a Hail Mary!

Wow, how exciting! But what's this? There's another layer to this walk off play?

Bears CB Tyrique Stevenson #29, before the plays to and jaws with the crowd, realizes what's happening and gets back into play, goes up to knock the ball down only to tip it to Commanders WR Noah Brown

Crazy right? Wait, there's another another layer to this?

Bears fans in the end zone seats are frantically trying to point to Stevenson that the ball was snapped and in play. In addition, a Commanders fan gives Stevenson a good ol' one finger salute. Pretty hilarious right? Wait, there's another another *another* layer to this?

Noah Brown was Stevensons man the whole time! In other words, Stevenson spent the presnap engaging with fans, failed to notice the ball being snapped, hastily got back into the play, left his man and tipped the ball to the WR he left.

Bears gonna Bear lol.

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (9h) : Carlson with another 50 yarder for San Fran, lets see if he wiffs another XP for them
Mucky Tundra (10h) : you love to see it
Mucky Tundra (10h) : was following hte game on my pc, saw the late bears TD and figured it was over. Starting making some food and i come back to this
Mucky Tundra (10h) : What the hell lol
bboystyle (10h) : Bears still suck!
dfosterf (10h) : Heart punch to the Bears
Mucky Tundra (11h) : Packers injury update: Admin Zero2Cool (sore) is questionable to return
Zero2Cool (12h) : I couldn't sit with laptop today. Very sore.
Mucky Tundra (12h) : Saints player tried to gator deathroll Justin Herberts leg
Martha Careful (13h) : and it is very cathartic to know that you are sharing the joys and pains with other people.
Martha Careful (13h) : The chat is awesome. I wish we heard from more people. There are some awesome contributions and observations
Zero2Cool (17h) : Lol yeah folks seem to trickle in after kickoff these days
Mucky Tundra (17h) : Good man yoop!
The_Green_Ninja (17h) : I remember the days where the chat was the place to be! Go pack lol
yooperfan (18h) : The flag is flying. GO PACK GO!!!
Zero2Cool (18h) : Packers inactives: LB Quay Walker CB Corey Ballentine S Kitan Oladapo DL Brenton Cox Jr. T Andre Dillard T Travis Glover
wpr (22h) : You better have your flag out Yooper. :)
Mucky Tundra (26-Oct) : Post Super Bowl hangover from winning in week 4 vs GB
bboystyle (26-Oct) : Vikings have started their annual tumble. Their fans know what's coming so they use every excuse in the book
hardrocker950 (26-Oct) : Been hearing all the whining from viqueens fans about the facemask... the same ones that laughed hysterically when it happened to Rodgers...
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Packers have signed DL Jonathan Ford to the practice squad
beast (25-Oct) : I'm pretty sure the refs are told to not make any huge calls at the end of the game.
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : talk is now face mask fouls will be reviewable next season
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Refs didn't see that either. But everyone else did
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Remember the playoff game we lost when Rodgers was yanked by his face mask, fumbled and we lost?
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : The refs said they did not see Darnolds head almost getting ripped off in the end zone
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : The refs said they did not see Darnolds head almost getting ripped off in the end zone
Martha Careful (25-Oct) : * theri top 2 receivers
Martha Careful (25-Oct) : A little wine perhaps no moonshine. I would also submit that their cap to receivers are far more important to them than Doubs and Watson are
buckeyepackfan (25-Oct) : The Packers were missing Doubs and Watson when they played The Rams. I'm glad we got the road win also.
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Martha you sippin moonshine?
Martha Careful (25-Oct) : I am glad we got the Rams win they're two top receivers were out
beast (24-Oct) : Where if he's a consultant or analyst, he can technically double up pay.
beast (24-Oct) : Saleh is an Offensive Consultant, not nessarily a coach... My guess is because the coaching label would mean his pay is off-set
bboystyle (24-Oct) : Robert Saleh has been added to GBs coaching staff. Now he can stick it to Rodgers when he wins an SB here!
dfosterf (23-Oct) : Leave him alone. Stop cutting him. You have no plan.
dfosterf (23-Oct) : Losing him could get ugly real quick. Don't need that bs right now
wpr (23-Oct) : As bad as he can be he is better than most options and he has practiced with the kicker and holder. A street guy might get 36 hours.
wpr (23-Oct) : You are correct Mucky. This process makes the most sense. If they mess around and PS Orzech they might lose him.
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : You might have the right idea. Get Gute on the line, beast!
beast (23-Oct) : Yeah, but we could of simply signed LS Orzech to the PS, and gotten 3 weeks of him there.
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : Now you can get several game day elevations and sign him back to the active roster anytime in case of an injury
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : By briefly adding him to the roster and cutting him, it gets around the season ending IR and you can stash him on the PS
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : I believe either Ford needed to be added to the active roster or go on season ending IR
beast (23-Oct) : I don't understand that dance, released Orzech to keep Ford, just so you can release Ford to re-sign Orzech
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : DT Jonathon Ford released to make room for Orzech. Ford is expected to be signed to the PS
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : As expected the Packers re-sign LS Matt Orzech
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : He spent the entire open portion of practice on the offensive side of the field.
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Robert Saleh in the back watching the Packers offense at practice today.
dfosterf (23-Oct) : I'm desperate too
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
5h / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / raasheed

26-Oct / Around The NFL / Cheesey

25-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

25-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / jdlax

25-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

24-Oct / Around The NFL / wpr

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Oct / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.