Jim Mora said:
What a disappointing performance!! This game was not as close as the score would have indicated. They stomped us.
We are what our record says we are.....a below average team. The Panthers are the only likely win for the rest of the season
- way too much pressure on Love
- Love - highly inaccurate for much of the night, especially early. Several obvious misses. It's windy... fire the ball!!
- Love -HORRIBLE decision on the interception....inexcusable
- Love - fumbles don't hack it....get the yardage you can and go down
- Left tackle (whichever) stunk. Right guard (whichever) poor.
- Penalties....c'mon guys it wasn't that loud
- Play calling poor at best. MLF, by the 3rd quarter they had adjusted to the jet sweep...AND TO CALL IT ON THE 2PT ATTEMPT WAS UNFATHOMABLY STUPID!!!
- Kraft is a keeper
- Taylor, hey dumb ass!!! For the second week in a row we had to waste a timeout because you are too dumb to get out of bounds.
- Shut down Barkley, until crunch time. Had he not coughed up the ball, we would be able to complain about the...
- Soft coverage up by 1 point letting go down the field nearly effortlessly, like a hot knife through butter.
- Our history of cluelessness against running quarterbacks continues. They stink at passing and we did not see that coming?!?!?
- Were there any pressures the whole game?!?!? A couple at best against a poor Offensive line
- Gary, a no-show (sure glad we re-upped him for big bucks) until he lost his jock on a read option letting the QB run for 20 yards
- Van Ness looking like a 4 round pick. Soft against the run. CRUSHED on the TD sweep around his end. He stunk.
- Pass rush did not keep any lane control. The little Jersey kid could run up the gut on any pass rush he wanted.
- Clearly we miss our starting corners.
- McDuffie started strong, but filled gaps poorly as the game went on
- Too many missed tackles to count.
- Valentine is a back-up. Ballantine even less so. Savage a no-show
- Too many penalties....low Wonderlic's a factor no doubt
- Nixon...here is an idea....when you fumble a punt....FALL ON IT
- Carlson, stop thinking so damn much and just kick the crap out of the ball....YEESH
- Who told him to pooch the kick off so close to the sideline.? Had the Giant player not been an idiot that would have gone Out of Bounds
OUTPLAYED, OUTCOACHED, OUT FOUGHT
The wins against the Lions and Chiefs, as noted in previous posts, are not as good as we thought. We were too full of ourselves.
I guess we should expect it with a young team, but we crapped the bed on this one. Short week before we get spanked by Tampa.
Originally Posted by: Martha Careful