Announcement Submit your NFL Pick'em Week One picks for 2024 Season! Click HERE
nerdmann
11 months ago
-Don't hydrate your starters or have them stretch.

-Drop 5 INTs.

-Let us down when it matters

-Wicks made some plays, but is inconsistent.

-Didn't see most of the game, because my streams were garbage.

-First opportunity to see Love under pressure. Did not rise to the occasion.

-Not to jinx but Carlson was solid again.

-Thought Dillon looked adequate much of the time.

-Disappointing to lose to an inferior team.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
11 months ago

-First opportunity to see Love under pressure. Did not rise to the occasion.

-Not to jinx but Carlson was solid again.

-Thought Dillon looked adequate much of the time.

-Disappointing to lose to an inferior team.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Love was under pressure? Looked like he had a lot of time, just very few people open to me.

I still want to know what happened with the long FG... if they trust the rookie from 51, why not try it on 56? He clearly has the leg strength, it's the accuracy that's questionable and I figure the accuracy from 51 vs 56 is about the same. Or was the FG unit supposed to take a delay of game to give the punting unit more room for the punt?

Dillon seemed like he was tripping over his own feet in the backfield at times.

Whom says they're inferior? They beat us fair and square.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
11 months ago

Love was under pressure? Looked like he had a lot of time, just very few people open to me.

I still want to know what happened with the long FG... if they trust the rookie from 51, why not try it on 56? He clearly has the leg strength, it's the accuracy that's questionable and I figure the accuracy from 51 vs 56 is about the same. Or was the FG unit supposed to take a delay of game to give the punting unit more room for the punt?

Originally Posted by: beast 

Let's see, blew a 12 point lead in the 4th, offense had to drives to seal the deal and did nothing. Is that a pressure situation?

A team is down 12 in the 4th and has thrown you 5 INTs, is that a superior team?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
dhazer
11 months ago

Originally Posted by: beast 

I was stomped on that also, all you hear about is how big this kids leg is and the 1st time to show it off in a dome and you punt? Basically you gave away 3 points or might as well say gave away the game in the end because of it. 56 yd FGs are like a normal thing now and you don't even attempt it. I didn't get to see much of the game but I saw that and was confused.

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
beast
11 months ago

A team is down 12 in the 4th and has thrown you 5 INTs, is that a superior team?

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Check the scoreboard, yup, they were superior to the team they played.
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
11 months ago
Joe Barry has to go. Nepotism is sickening in the NFL and is ruining young and up coming coaches who actually worked to earn their spot.
umair_010
11 months ago

Joe Barry has to go. Nepotism is sickening in the NFL and is ruining young and up coming coaches who actually worked to earn their spot.

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Anyone who thinks the packers have any chance with this clown needs to stop watching football. They ran the ball down our throats all game and he had no answer. I am sick and tired of seeing the same garbage every year. And I get it we had key players out. Way to blow a lead...SMH
buckeyepackfan
11 months ago
1. Nobody's getting fired
2. Injuries are going to happen
3. Mistakes are going to be made

You all can over analyze this to death.

Sucks The Packers lost, will really suck if they don't learn some big lessons from today's game.

I just took a peek at The Standings
Packers are still in 1st place .

The sun will come up tomorrow.
Guarantee it.

Couple of weeks of home cooking to get back on track.

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
bboystyle
11 months ago

1. Nobody's getting fired
2. Injuries are going to happen
3. Mistakes are going to be made

You all can over analyze this to death.

Sucks The Packers lost, will really suck if they don't learn some big lessons from today's game.

I just took a peek at The Standings
Packers are still in 1st place .

The sun will come up tomorrow.
Guarantee it.

Couple of weeks of home cooking to get back on track.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

While im optimistic about this loss, injuries and all, the late game adjustments by Barry are ATROCIOUS!. I will give the players blame for dropping two easy INTS which both could of gone for pick 6's but we cant always rely on that on defense. We need to stop the damn run late game and once again this defense can not do it. We have talent up front. Everyone has made excuses for mr nepotism due to lack of talent. He has a very talented D and yet cant do jack shit with it when it matters.
nerdmann
11 months ago

While im optimistic about this loss, injuries and all, the late game adjustments by Barry are ATROCIOUS!. I will give the players blame for dropping two easy INTS which both could of gone for pick 6's but we cant always rely on that on defense. We need to stop the damn run late game and once again this defense can not do it. We have talent up front. Everyone has made excuses for mr nepotism due to lack of talent. He has a very talented D and yet cant do jack shit with it when it matters.

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

How'd Van Ness look? Was it a factor when we lost him?