Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
Interestingly, the way you say, "Actually for about 6 months I had no issues with you" is literally translated as "Actually since last 6 months I have no issues with you." You'll notice a lot of native German (and Dutch) speakers will use that construction when they're first learning to write English. And a lot of native English speakers will say it wrong in German too.
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
13 years ago
I think Zero and NSD watch to many episodes of HOUSE

I am watching it now thats why it is funny

Or maybe I should have said

Watching HOUSE now thats why it is funny

Or maybe should have said

I watch HOUSE so thats why it is funny
Cheesey
13 years ago
I funny HOUSE while i watch.

House watch why i funny sometimes.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
13 years ago
I also want to get this off my chest here..............

(Cheesey unsnaps his bra.....)
UserPostedImage
Tezzy
13 years ago

"Cheesey" wrote:

Bro or Manzier?
On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
MontanaBob
13 years ago
Jeez....I spend all day driving to Billings, Mt; set up our Bicycle Safety Course; get on a computer; and find the whole damn thread has gone to hell in a handbasket. What a bunch of perverted, sadistic, rotten, dirty, and obnoxious people you all are.

I LOVE that in people. You're my kind of peoples.

Now if I can just smile through tomorrow while showing 300 3rd and 4th graders the ropes of bike safety. Wish me luck.
Anyone for a Weenie Roast?
Cheesey
13 years ago

"Tezzy" wrote:

Bro or Manzier?

"Cheesey" wrote:

Actually.....since my open heart surgery, I'm back to a "training bra".
(It's REALLY cute.....with the tiny wheels on the side!)
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
13 years ago

You wouldn't know it though by how they talk on the site to females.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

This implies we don't act like married people, as if there is some "right" or "normal" way married people act. That's all I was saying.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

What do you think it means when my wife is offering oral on an increasing basis, yet I keep turning her down (mostly)... yet when I aquiesce, her skills seem to rise exponentially each and every time.

Her boss is a 26 year old guy. Good lookin' fucker, too. Plus..he's the son of the owner of the company, which makes him NOT POOR. I think it no accident that a lady's private parts are as close as you can come to the interface of an ATM machine, but that's just me. :tongue3:

I think I either have a very good thing going, or a very bad thing. 10 years ago, I might have said 100% "very bad"... In my geezerness, not so sure, lol (kma on the lol, you anal shit, lol)
Chutzpah515
13 years ago

I'm letting you now all know for now on if you don't like what I post just ignore me and do not post anything about my posts it just makes it worse and ruins the forums.I did take this far and get mad about it but now im fine and will just ignore you if you comment about my posts.

On another note about ruining the forums take this into consideration..
People are trying to talk about football and packer ball,now if you see some post and if you do not like the post don't comment about it and ignore it.It will make the forums better and will not cause problems.

Thanks and srry for making this a fuss.

"Finley88Beast" wrote:

You should try thinking before posting. (I know, such a novel concept!) If you don't put up a quality post, be prepared for negative comments to follow. Putting up crappy posts and tying yourself in knots with you own arguments will always results in a sea of negative comments.

Take my "Coach McCarthy" post as an example. I didn't take the time to write a good post and talked myself into circles in my subsequent comments. As a result, the thread is filled with negative comments, quoting comments I posted to kick me in the ass. I personally have had fun reading all of them, but if you can't handle negative comments stop starting threads.

If you don't like people's thoughts on what you have to say....shut up. As said before by others, try using the edit button (like I did on this comment). :tongue3:
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
bboystyle (13h) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.