beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
19 hours ago
Teams keep losing the week after they play the Lions.

UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
15 hours ago
Damn, our 3rd loss of the year is gonna come to the bye week!
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
10 hours ago

Damn, our 3rd loss of the year is gonna come to the bye week!

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

His wording excluded bye weeks with the wording.

But the Cowboys faced the Lions, losing at home 47-9 and then had a bye week, but they have not yet had their next game. The Cowboys next opponent is the 49ers. So not sure if the next game, or just the next week is counted.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
6 hours ago

His wording excluded bye weeks with the wording.

But the Cowboys faced the Lions, losing at home 47-9 and then had a bye week, but they have not yet had their next game. The Cowboys next opponent is the 49ers. So not sure if the next game, or just the next week is counted.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Whoops, rushed through reading and posted without thinking
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3h) : Packers have signed DL Jonathan Ford to the practice squad
beast (4h) : I'm pretty sure the refs are told to not make any huge calls at the end of the game.
packerfanoutwest (4h) : talk is now face mask fouls will be reviewable next season
Cheesey (7h) : Refs didn't see that either. But everyone else did
Cheesey (7h) : Remember the playoff game we lost when Rodgers was yanked by his face mask, fumbled and we lost?
packerfanoutwest (10h) : The refs said they did not see Darnolds head almost getting ripped off in the end zone
packerfanoutwest (10h) : The refs said they did not see Darnolds head almost getting ripped off in the end zone
Martha Careful (10h) : * theri top 2 receivers
Martha Careful (10h) : A little wine perhaps no moonshine. I would also submit that their cap to receivers are far more important to them than Doubs and Watson are
buckeyepackfan (19h) : The Packers were missing Doubs and Watson when they played The Rams. I'm glad we got the road win also.
packerfanoutwest (20h) : Martha you sippin moonshine?
Martha Careful (22h) : I am glad we got the Rams win they're two top receivers were out
beast (24-Oct) : Where if he's a consultant or analyst, he can technically double up pay.
beast (24-Oct) : Saleh is an Offensive Consultant, not nessarily a coach... My guess is because the coaching label would mean his pay is off-set
bboystyle (24-Oct) : Robert Saleh has been added to GBs coaching staff. Now he can stick it to Rodgers when he wins an SB here!
dfosterf (23-Oct) : Leave him alone. Stop cutting him. You have no plan.
dfosterf (23-Oct) : Losing him could get ugly real quick. Don't need that bs right now
wpr (23-Oct) : As bad as he can be he is better than most options and he has practiced with the kicker and holder. A street guy might get 36 hours.
wpr (23-Oct) : You are correct Mucky. This process makes the most sense. If they mess around and PS Orzech they might lose him.
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : You might have the right idea. Get Gute on the line, beast!
beast (23-Oct) : Yeah, but we could of simply signed LS Orzech to the PS, and gotten 3 weeks of him there.
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : Now you can get several game day elevations and sign him back to the active roster anytime in case of an injury
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : By briefly adding him to the roster and cutting him, it gets around the season ending IR and you can stash him on the PS
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : I believe either Ford needed to be added to the active roster or go on season ending IR
beast (23-Oct) : I don't understand that dance, released Orzech to keep Ford, just so you can release Ford to re-sign Orzech
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : DT Jonathon Ford released to make room for Orzech. Ford is expected to be signed to the PS
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : As expected the Packers re-sign LS Matt Orzech
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : He spent the entire open portion of practice on the offensive side of the field.
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Robert Saleh in the back watching the Packers offense at practice today.
dfosterf (23-Oct) : I'm desperate too
dfosterf (23-Oct) : Possibly very good for my fantasy team. ff equivalent of a street free agent. Definitly worth cutting a dst I had laying around
Zero2Cool (23-Oct) : Chiefs are so desparate
beast (23-Oct) : Rumor: Titans will be trading WR Hopkins to Chiefs
Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : @fordm The 49ers’ healthiest receiver right now was shot in the chest two months ago.
beast (22-Oct) : TE Robert Tonyan is a FA
beast (22-Oct) : Wonder if the Rams would get the Vikings injured 1st round rookie or not
Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : Rumors: The #Vikings and #Rams are in serious trade talks for QB Matthew Stafford, per @jacksettleman
packerfanoutwest (22-Oct) : I like the the Winter Warning Whites!
packerfanoutwest (22-Oct) : This was the first victory over a team with a winning record for the Packers.
wpr (22-Oct) : Isn't coffee a PES? Especially first thing in the morning.
Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : PED and PES ... guess they are different
beast (22-Oct) : I thought PED were a 4 game suspension. Also wonder if it's final or if he could still appeal it.
Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : Lions wide receiver Jameson Williams is facing a two-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing
Mucky Tundra (22-Oct) : JK Scott with a booming 36 yard punt to give the Cards the ball at their own 27
Mucky Tundra (22-Oct) : Bucs shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers
beast (21-Oct) : I know, but I'm wondering whom is the emergency guy behind Orzech?
Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : beast, look at "Kicker, we need one. Still" thread. Zero has a post there explaining it
beast (21-Oct) : I wonder whom the emergency LS is
Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : nevermind about the LS, just saw Zeros post
Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Got to work only to find there's no production! Woohoo!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
6h / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / jdlax

22h / Around The NFL / beast

24-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

24-Oct / Around The NFL / wpr

23-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Oct / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.