DakotaT
8 years ago
Oh yeah, and back on topic. I guess you can't even legal open carry in Minnesota if you are a black man without being executed by a white cop. Black people better make sure they don't have any broken tail lights going forward in this country. You just never know when that police officer pulling you over is dumb as a fucking post with an itchy trigger finger.

Tough week for America, two more black men executed by white cops and some white cops executed by fed up black men. Are we all positive on the NRA's interpretation of the 2nd amendment? Or is it time for reasonable people to step to the plate and tell the radicals in this country to go fuck themselves?

I already know the mensa club's opinion on this one.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago

Oh yeah, and back on topic. I guess you can't even legal open carry in Minnesota if you are a black man without being executed by a white cop. Black people better make sure they don't have any broken tail lights going forward in this country. You just never know when that police officer pulling you over is dumb as a fucking post with an itchy trigger finger.

Tough week for America, two more black men executed by white cops and some white cops executed by fed up black men. Are we all positive on the NRA's interpretation of the 2nd amendment? Or is it time for reasonable people to step to the plate and tell the radicals in this country to go fuck themselves?

I already know the mensa club's opinion on this one.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

And once again, you leave no doubt about how absolutely asinine you are.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
8 years ago
The quality of North Dakotan education in basic logic, history ... never ceases to amaze me.

(insert sarcasm emoticon here)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Rockmolder
8 years ago

The problem with the Tax more from the rich mentality is that they seem to think the Rich person is taking their money putting it in coffee cans and burying it in the back yard so the Poor people don't get to touch it. When reality is, that money, their profit, goes right back into the system through investments which get used to fund businesses which pay incomes of the poor and middle class.

To put it on an average Joe level. I pay a kid from down the street $20 to mow my yard because I have extra money left at the end of the pay period. Government comes and decides to "steal" more taxes from me. I am still going to pay my bills and buy my food and do everything I did before, but I'm not going to have that $20 anymore so guess who is out. That is right, the kid who I will no longer be able to pay to mow the yard.

Yes the rich won't feel it if we increase the taxes, they will still have more than enough money to do everything they do today. What is actually getting taken is the money that is left over that is used to lend and fund the businesses that pay the rest of us. Raising their tax will not increase one person's salary, it will not make anything cheaper. All it does is make Government bigger.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

No, but those rich people are investing it in real estate, stock markets, vacations, yachts or big companies, where of every 10 dollars invested, 20 cents get to that average Joe.

Trickle down economics asumes that all that extra money somehow gets pumped back into a market where the common man benefits. It's a crazy idea where supply is the main factor for job creation, rather than demand.

If you have $20 million laying around, odds are you're not building a factory in the US or are investing in start-ups. You either expand by outsourcing or invest in the stock market. Both ways where there's no money trickling down.

And the money that does get invested in start-ups goes back up with, depending on the risk involved, quite some intrest.

Making taxes more progressive improves spending room on the bottom range of incomes, while still having the funds to help those in need. I'm sitll not quite sure if we're arguing for the full abandonement of a welfare state here, as that seems to be the only way to get that low, flat tax to ever happen.
Rockmolder
8 years ago

Tax wealth, I would ask if you really can be this stupid. But you have made that answer abundantly clear. What an incredibly asinine idea. Is your plan to run all the wealth out of the country because that is exactly what you would accomplish.

Hey lets work hard and save money to buy a house only to get taxed year after year on the value of that house. Don't spend money to make improvement because hey that will just get you taxed more. Hey that savings you save up all your life for is going to disappear because it will get taxed year after year. Brilliant.

Yeah, because logically those taxes are going to be well over intrest rates and have zero exclusions, like homeownership of a single house.

Taxing wealth is not a crazy idea, as long as you have a well thought out system in place that doesn't make saving up useless.
Zero2Cool
8 years ago
It doesn't matter who you tax or how much you tax if the money is spent irresponsibly and without thinking about tomorrow. A lot of the how money is spent right now is quite foolishly, especially with schools.

What is this topic actually about? I see the title is something about leaving it to CA?
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

And once again, you leave no doubt about how absolutely asinine you are.

Oh that's right, Republicans declared there's no more racism in America when Obama was elected. So yeah, all the oppression of the blacks and other minorities by white America ended in January 2009. I forgot about that for a minute, thanks for the reminder.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

It doesn't matter who you tax or how much you tax if the money is spent irresponsibly and without thinking about tomorrow. A lot of the how money is spent right now is quite foolishly, especially with schools.

What is this topic actually about? I see the title is something about leaving it to CA?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Reasonable people in California want to implement gun control, and the mensa club doesn't think that's right.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

The quality of North Dakotan education in basic logic, history ... never ceases to amaze me.

(insert sarcasm emoticon here)

Originally Posted by: Wade 

Maybe I should go take some classes in Texas where they've rewritten all the standard textbooks. Then I'd be smart like all you guys. 😂
UserPostedImage
Smokey
8 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

As I see it, this thread began a discussion about gun laws and specifically gun laws in California.

Yes , laws deter honest citizens from breaking the laws. Yet their are too many that don't respect the laws and will find a way to purchase a firearm despite the laws. This will always hold true.

What needs to change are attitudes and a more balanced economic system. People blame others for their lot in life and take out their anger on the innocent storekeeper or fellow workers or family or even another race (blaming an entire group of people for the actions of a few ) .

People would be happier and less prone to violence , in general , if the middle class in America were growing and not shrinking. There would be less crime, but it would not cure all of the violence in our nation.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (23h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (23h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (23h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / civic

2h / Around The NFL / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

5h / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.