DakotaT
8 years ago

I don't know about you folks, but I am so excited that Trump is going to Make America Great Again! This is going to be a great four years and if we are lucky, eight years!

Rejoice fellow citizens, our Country is returning to greatness!!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Hiel Hitler! It won't be so great for Americans with brown, black, or yellow skin.

The problem with arguing with all you mouthbreathers is that you are not capable of critical thought. You only think about how something affects you directly and not how something affects all of us.

"Make America great again" would mean all Americans are treated equally. And if you actually think that is going to happen under Trump, your IQ is well below 100. Besides, Hades freezes over before that buffoon is elected to the most important office in the world.

And yes Zero, I know you posted this just to get a reaction from me, and since I'm really, really bored with PH right now, you got one.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
8 years ago
"Not capable of critical thought" ...yup, sounds like Troy to me!
And as far as Hitler goes, do you know what the first thing he did? Disarm the public. That way they COULDNT fight back against him.
Just more lefty slanting, to try to take people's eyes off the REAL problems.

You are consistent, that's for sure!
Never confront the REAL problems. Just throw a bunch of crap against the wall and hope something sticks.
I only hope that some day I'm HALF as smart as you THINK you are.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

"Not capable of critical thought" ...yup, sounds like Troy to me!
And as far as Hitler goes, do you know what the first thing he did? Disarm the public. That way they COULDNT fight back against him.
Just more lefty slanting, to try to take people's eyes off the REAL problems.

You are consistent, that's for sure!
Never confront the REAL problems. Just throw a bunch of crap against the wall and hope something sticks.
I only hope that some day I'm HALF as smart as you THINK you are.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Do you really believe progressives are Fascists and you right wing people are normal? LOL You people are the Fascists, Cheesey, because everybody indifferent to you needs to be squashed. Or do you just refuse to see that? Progressives/Liberals/Democrats don't beat up immigrants, minorities, Muslims, or LGBT people. That's you right wing folks. Just own your bigotries for once and your false prophet religion. Just admit you subscribe to that horrible line of thought that is the modern day Neocons, and quit considering yourself a good person. But at the end of the day, I really don't care how you people think because its really entertaining to me how you can all have that much hatred for other walks of life and then plop your asses down in the pew on Sunday morning, worshiping the man that had love for everyone.

And for the last time, who's collecting your guns? You really think those laws that don't ever hit the floor of Congress will ever pass? Paranoid freaks is what you ammosexuals are.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

Hiel Hitler! It won't be so great for Americans with brown, black, or yellow skin.

The problem with arguing with all you mouthbreathers is that you are not capable of critical thought. You only think about how something affects you directly and not how something affects all of us.

"Make America great again" would mean all Americans are treated equally. And if you actually think that is going to happen under Trump, your IQ is well below 100. Besides, Hades freezes over before that buffoon is elected to the most important office in the world.

And yes Zero, I know you posted this just to get a reaction from me, and since I'm really, really bored with PH right now, you got one.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I do believe this quote to be accurate. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." I think we collectively fear the Government and that's why I feel we need a civil revolution. The fact that we need lawyers is a sign of how troubling are legal system is. We should have a legal system that is clear enough for the majority to understand without needing a high priced 6 year college education background to do so.

People by large do not want handouts, they want opportunities, but until the ignorant morons who think we need to rob the rich to finance the poor learn to see further than the distance of their nose, we will continue this idiotic trend. Every single ignorant tool thinking they got themselves on some moral pedestal by worrying about "others" are quite true to be the worst people around. They have no perception of what the PEOPLE want and seek, but rather feel THEY know FOR THEM.

You give people opportunities to support themselves without handouts, they will surprise you. We just need to get rid of the wastes of skin people who think the wealthy need to give their earnings to those not earning and rather entice the wealthy to create opportunities for the less wealthy.

Once we remove our heads from our asses, we can see and understand this.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago
The most intolerant people are PROGRESSIVES. They just are not intelligent enough to see it. If you look at all the protesting that has resulted in violence, it is progressives causing the violence not the Right wing.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DoddPower
8 years ago

The most intolerant people are PROGRESSIVES. They just are not intelligent enough to see it. If you look at all the protesting that has resulted in violence, it is progressives causing the violence not the Right wing.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Lots of gross general statements in this thread. Actual protesters have to be an extreme exception and minority, as far as I'm concerned. I don't imagine I would ever go "protest," be it for the tea party or some "liberal" cause. I imagine that's the case for most Americans.

I don't think making any conclusions based on this relatively small minority holds any validity at all. There was a lot of violence after the Ferguson issues. But some of that anger is understood, even if I would never agree with violent protesting. Moreover, focusing on protesting violence is missing the forest for the trees. Global wars are a much bigger issue when it comes to violence, and the US Government is great at war. I can't imagine a future in which the US will not be at war. Pretty sad.
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago
Really only need to look at this election cycle. All the violence that has broken out at Trump rallies is being caused by those "opposed" to trump protesting. There are just as many people from the right opposed to Hillary but do you see violence breaking out? NO.

Rockmolder
8 years ago

Really only need to look at this election cycle. All the violence that has broken out at Trump rallies is being caused by those "opposed" to trump protesting. There are just as many people from the right opposed to Hillary but do you see violence breaking out? NO.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Any factual evidence to back this up? Because a minute of Googling gave me the other side, as well.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/06/trump-supporters-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/ 
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago

Any factual evidence to back this up? Because a minute of Googling gave me the other side, as well.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/06/trump-supporters-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/ 

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Whoever wrote that is smoking something. None of them protesters were just there peacefully. Nice attempt to selectively edit video failed.
Cheesey
8 years ago
Yeah Troy...the ONLY one I see here constantly spewing hate speech is YOU. You won't tolerate anyone that is a Bible believing Christian.
You will tolerate ANYONE else.
It's funny how you constantly throw around how I supposedly "hate" minorities or gay people. Show me even ONE time where I did so?
I actually have African American cousins. I don't care WHAT color a person's skin is. I only ask that they obey the laws of this country if they want to live here.
How is that hate?
I believe my way is more treating people equally then your way, which is to allow people from other countries to ignore our laws which were written to protect our legal citizens.
And as far as wars, what other country has consistently gone to the aid of our allies when they have been threatened? Is that wrong in your eyes? Turn a blind eye to our allies?
There were plenty that didn't want us involved in WW2. Had we not fought in it, chances are Hitler would have destroyed Europe.
All that is needed for evil to win, is for good people to do nothing.
I despise war, but sometimes you HAVE to fight. I wish it wasn't so. But especially in today's world, you need to be vigilant. Had we been so, that scumbag murderer in Orlando wouldn't have been able to carry out his evil plan.
(Oh....I bet you thought I felt it was ok, because I supposedly hate gay people. Just more proof of how wrong you are.)
Now I will sit back and wait for more of your evil hate spewing speech. Which will once again attack my views with nothing to actually back up what you say.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (20h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (20h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (20h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
33m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

1h / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.