dhazer
15 years ago
They just said on ESPN that a 1/3 of Big Ben's wins are game winning drives
thats unbelievable. I would love to see how they figure that out.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

One of the best Super Bowls ever.
I was rooting for the Cardinals.
The defensive meltdown at the end was a sickening reminder of the Packers season.

"yooperfan" wrote:

Thats just what i said..........deja-vue
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

I knew the Steelers were gonna win but deep down i was hoping the Cards would just to watch all the people around here cry. I have been getting tons of messages from all the people i goto school with bragging how they are now champs. Oh well the Steelers deserved it. They had the toughest schedule in the nfl and won the Super Bowl. But damn did you see how many game winning drives big ben now has.

"krazygangsta" wrote:

You always have to do that don't you ...

"dhazer" wrote:

Of course we have to ignore the 100 yard TD return the Steelers D had at the end of the half........ which may have been a 14 point turn around........or the forced fumble at the end that sealed the win.

I guess a defense that can do that had nothing to do with the win......
UserPostedImage
dhazer
15 years ago

I knew the Steelers were gonna win but deep down i was hoping the Cards would just to watch all the people around here cry. I have been getting tons of messages from all the people i goto school with bragging how they are now champs. Oh well the Steelers deserved it. They had the toughest schedule in the nfl and won the Super Bowl. But damn did you see how many game winning drives big ben now has.

"Cheesey" wrote:

"krazygangsta" wrote:

Of course we have to ignore the 100 yard TD return the Steelers D had at the end of the half........ which may have been a 14 point turn around........or the forced fumble at the end that sealed the win.

"dhazer" wrote:

I have to do what repeat what espn is pounding down our throats? The biggest play of the whole game was the int for a td.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

"Cheesey" wrote:

"krazygangsta" wrote:

I have to do what repeat what espn is pounding down our throats? The biggest play of the whole game was the int for a td.

"dhazer" wrote:

No.........it's just alot easier to HAVE game winning drives when your defense is great. The Cards had time to pull it out at the end, but the Steelers D shut that idea down.
I'm hoping our D will be that kind of D this coming year.
Ben's stats in the SB were nothing great. But he did what he had to, and his D preserved it in the end. PLus that catch was UNREAL. To get both feet down and control the ball.......thats just incredible.
UserPostedImage
shield4life
15 years ago
lol exactly cheesy, it's much easier to seal a game, when you score and your defense doesn't let opposing team score again.
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
porky88
15 years ago
Ben and Brady are the two most clutch quarterbacks to play in this decade in my opinion.

I can't figure out what fourth quarter was better. Giants vs. Patriots or Steelers vs. Cardinals.
TengoJuego
15 years ago
One of the more exciting games I have ever watched. This game will live in my memory for a long, long time. VERY good game.
go.pack.go.
15 years ago
GREAT game. I didn't think it could get any better than last year, but it definitely can. It was THIS year that it was a better game.

It was intense all the way down to the wire.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
15 years ago
This was an amazing game indeed. I was so excited when the Cards scored 23-20. Didn't even think that Pittsburgh would get anymore than 3 points at that time, since their offense was stalling then entire 4th quarter.

Anyway, that said, they where just the better team in the first 3 quarters, they deserved it.

Like you guys said though, this was a painfull reminder to the Packers season. Good QB-ing, getting back in front, defense cracking down letting the offense run over the field in 3 plays or so.

Still, I think that this was one of the best games ever played. Just a shame that it ended with the Steelers on top.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (11h) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (14h) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

10h / Around The NFL / wpr

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.