IronMan
  • IronMan
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
Link 

Tickets Go On Sale Jan. 21 Through Ticketmaster

Packers Fan Fest, the popular event which gathers Packers fans with their favorite past and present players, returns to the Lambeau Field Atrium March 13-14.

Among the players scheduled to participate in the fifth annual event are Pro Bowl safety Nick Collins, Donald Driver, Aaron Kampman and Al Harris. The weekend again includes a Friday Fan Fest kickoff event, autograph sessions and a tour through the team's locker room.

On March 13, doors will open at 3 p.m., with a kickoff event at 4 p.m. and programming until 9:30 p.m. On March 14, Fan Fest doors will open at 8:30 a.m., with programming from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Tickets, priced again at $85 per person, will go on sale at 9 a.m. on Jan. 21 through Ticketmaster and can be purchased online, over the phone and in person. Children 6-and-under enter free and do not require a ticket. Ticketmaster fees will apply.

A direct link to online ticket sales information can be found at www.packers.com.

Over the phone, tickets can be purchased by calling toll free at 800/745-3000. The toll-free Ticketmaster Express number, 866/448-7849, also can be used. It is a self-service information line utilizing an automated system. A TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) number also is available at 877/474-4TDD.

In-person sales will be conducted at a number of Ticketmaster locations, including Boston Store locations in Brookfield, Glendale, Greendale, Janesville, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and Wauwatosa. Other in-person locations are Younker's in Green Bay, Macy's in Appleton and the Milwaukee Theatre.

The Packers' ticket office at Lambeau Field also is an option for in-person purchases.

A total of 3,500 tickets will be available and will be sold first-come, first-served. Because of Ticketmaster's ability to handle large numbers of simultaneous requests, the ticket application/random drawing system utilized in past years no longer will be needed. A limit of six tickets per transaction remains in place.

The ticket includes, in addition to entrance to the two-day event, admission to the Packers Hall of Fame and a tour through the Packers locker room. Parking for the event is free.

Fan Fest lodging available at Airport Wingate by Wyndham: The first 25 fans who book a two-night hotel package at the Airport Wingate by Wyndham in Green Bay for March 12, 13, 14 and 15, 2009, will receive their room plus two Packers Fan Fest tickets. The package price for two adults is $499 plus tax which includes the two Fan Fest Tickets worth $170. Packages must be prepaid and are nonrefundable. A maximum of three rooms may be booked per person. The Airport Wingate by Wyndham can be called at 920/617-2000 to make reservations.

Fan Fest presenting sponsors are Chevrolet and Goodwill Industries. Other sponsors include Citgo, Prodege, Smiles and the Wingate Inn. Additional Fan Fest details, with more to be announced, are available online at www.packers.com.

vegOmatic
15 years ago
To go, or not to go, that is the question...

Cheesey, you gonna pony up $85? Meet ya there for lunch? 🙂
blank
Cheesey
15 years ago

To go, or not to go, that is the question...

Cheesey, you gonna pony up $85? Meet ya there for lunch? :)

"vegOmatic" wrote:

I have to talk to the wife about it.
I have been waiting for info on it, checking the Packers site.
I'd like to go......i haven't missed one yet. I'll let you know when i know. I'd probably have to try to drive to a ticketmaster location to try for a ticket. I won't do the telephone thing, as my phone is one of those "prepay" phones, and i'd use up all my minutes waiting to talk to someone.
I wonder how this new ticket thing will workout? Will they seel out in 30 minutes like they did the first time?
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
15 years ago
I talked to my wife about it this morning.
She said I should take our 16 year old son as a birthday present.
$85.00 a head is kinda steep though plus I gotta get a motel room if I wanna have any fun at all.
Rockmolder
15 years ago

$85.00 a head is kinda steep though plus I gotta get a motel room if I wanna have any fun at all.

"yooperfan" wrote:

Sounds like one hell of a present though.

So, do you guys go the full two days? Is there really that much to do? Or is everything horribly overcrowded?
vegOmatic
15 years ago
I think it took a week for them to sell out last year. I forget how I bought my ticket last year. I think it was two years ago I got a ticket for half price on eBay, demand wasn't that great and a lot of people bought extras thinking they were going to profit bigtime.

I am on the fence for going, I think $85 is a lot but I have a place to stay. The little imp that sits on my shoulder and whispers in my ear will probably say something about getting older, life is short, yada yada yada and I'll end up going.

But it'd be more fun to hang with some friends or Quasi-Packer Buddy, girlfriend doesn't want to go.

Cheesey, would you be up for the NFL Draft party?
blank
yooperfan
15 years ago

"Rockmolder" wrote:

So, do you guys go the full two days? Is there really that much to do? Or is everything horribly overcrowded?

"yooperfan" wrote:

I've never been to Fan Fest but I just love to go Green Bay.
Fan Fest would just be an added bonus.

Cheesey could you give us a rundown on your experiences at Fan Fest?
Rockmolder
15 years ago

"yooperfan" wrote:

"Rockmolder" wrote:

I've never been to Fan Fest but I just love to go Green Bay.
Fan Fest would just be an added bonus.

Cheesey could you give us a rundown on your experiences at Fan Fest?

"yooperfan" wrote:

Ah, ye. It was kind of an unclear post, but the second part was just meant to be in general.

That said, I'd love to hear something by Cheesey and/or VegO aswell, if they want. ^^
vegOmatic
15 years ago

That said, I'd love to hear something by Cheesey and/or VegO aswell, if they want. ^^

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Go to my web site, www.PackersGameDay.com

Under "Trip Reports" there is one trip report from 2007.

Under "Pictures" I believe there are pictures from three different Fan Fests.
blank
Rockmolder
15 years ago

"vegOmatic" wrote:

Go to my web site, www.PackersGameDay.com

Under "Trip Reports" there is one trip report from 2007.

Under "Pictures" I believe there are pictures from three different Fan Fests.

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Great pictures and article. A shame that KGB won't be there this year though.

Looks totally worth the 85 dollar though, if I lived anywhere close, I'd go there. Might actually be better than going to a game.
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (5h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (6h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.