uffda udfa
9 years ago

I thought this was an A.J.Hawk thread. He has given his best, but is just slowing down. I say try to trade him for Draft picks. I my opinion, The first 2015 Draft pick should be used to get the best Linebacker available.

Anyone know a good 6'4" to 6'5" , 250 lb Linebacker that will be a good pick. Must be strong, quick, and very smart. A list of 2 or 3 players could fuel a good discussion.

πŸ‘

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

You wouldn't get a 7th rounder for AJ Hawk. Guy has nothing left and when he did have something it wasn't much.

The kid from SCState can play...Joe Thomas...had he not been hurt in preseason, he may have actually been on the 53.

Wait, this is TT... he probably would've been PS'ed in favor of Bradford who didn't deserve it but was a draft pick. Kind of like Jumal Rolle severely outplaying Goodson but getting cut. Rolle has 3 picks for the Texans.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

You wouldn't get a 7th rounder for AJ Hawk. Guy has nothing left and when he did have something it wasn't much.

The kid from SCState can play...Joe Thomas...had he not been hurt in preseason, he may have actually been on the 53.

Wait, this is TT... he probably would've been PS'ed in favor of Bradford who didn't deserve it but was a draft pick. Kind of like Jumal Rolle severely outplaying Goodson but getting cut. Rolle has 3 picks for the Texans.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Took you awhile, but there you are!!!!

The Smartest man in Football is back!!!!

Damn, why the hell hasn't Ted Thompson been fired?????

One trick Pony, sooner or later, it all comes back to YOU hating on Ted Thompson, and you coming up with ridiculous claims trying to make Ted look bad!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, took you 8 pages this time you are losing your touch!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Rockmolder
9 years ago

Or like David Clowney, Lawrence Guy, Ricky Elmore...
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Took you awhile, but there you are!!!!

The Smartest man in Football is back!!!!

Damn, why the hell hasn't Ted Thompson been fired?????

One trick Pony, sooner or later, it all comes back to YOU hating on Ted Thompson, and you coming up with ridiculous claims trying to make Ted look bad!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, took you 8 pages this time you are losing your touch!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Beyond all the nonsense you type in reply, explain to me who outplayed who in preseason... Demetri Goodson or Jumal Rolle? That's all there is in your reply...a non answer to that question...so I ask. Will you respond with an actual answer since you love talking football? Or...will you type nonsense in reply? I'm going with nonsense.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

uffda udfa
9 years ago
Buck... I thought this would help us understand who and where we are on this...

UserPostedImage

You are level 1 at the bottom of the pyramid, and not a very creative one at that. Soak that in for a second, if you can. It might help you. Might.

UserPostedImage

uffda udfa
9 years ago

Or like David Clowney, Lawrence Guy, Ricky Elmore...

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

What UDFA that had never been on the roster in a previous was kept over Clowney? BTW, do you know why they drafted Clowney in the first place? Sure it was to be a WR or was it for some other ST role?

Lawrence Guy was IR'ed.

Ricky Elmore...a DE conversion that failed... to compare his situation to Rolle's is ridiculous. We wanted to keep Rolle we just couldn't stomach cutting a draft pick to do it. With Elmore it was completely different. A little memory refresher...from ESPN.com

Worst pick: Ricky Elmore, OLB.

The Packers tried to convert Elmore (No. 197, 2011) from a defensive end at Arizona to an outside linebacker in their 3-4 scheme, but it did not work. They cut him at the end of training camp and thought so little of his potential that they did not bother even bringing him back to the practice squad.
UserPostedImage

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Buck... I thought this would help us understand who and where we are on this...

UserPostedImage

You are level 1 at the bottom of the pyramid, and not a very creative one at that. Soak that in for a second, if you can. It might help you. Might.

WOW, Now we have charts to look at!!!!!

Fool, when are you going to understand, you are irrelevant to me, accept for the fact that I have succeeded in getting you to do what you always do.

Quote other people, make irrelevant points, bash Ted Thompsons decisions, and best of all supplying me with laugh after laugh.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm not going to talk REAL football with you, why?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!

But please don't stop, it is amusing.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anybody ever going to lock this thread down?

I think everyone has agreed that AJ Hawk is not performing well at this point, the reason doesn't matter, it's just a fact.

I stated before, The Packers are lucky Barrington has shown he can replace Hawk and the D is better.

The only difference in opinions is what AJ Hawk has meant to The Packers his whole career, and as with most players, those views are never going to change.

Really is time to move on, but if I can get a few more laughs from reading "The most intelligent football mind" ever to grace this forum posts, so be it.
uffda udfa
9 years ago

WOW, Now we have charts to look at!!!!!

Fool, when are you going to understand, you are irrelevant to me, accept for the fact that I have succeeded in getting you to do what you always do.

Quote other people, make irrelevant points, bash Ted Thompsons decisions, and best of all supplying me with laugh after laugh.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm not going to talk REAL football with you, why?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!

But please don't stop, it is amusing.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anybody ever going to lock this thread down?

I think everyone has agreed that AJ Hawk is not performing well at this point, the reason doesn't matter, it's just a fact.

I stated before, The Packers are lucky Barrington has shown he can replace Hawk and the D is better.

The only difference in opinions is what AJ Hawk has meant to The Packers his whole career, and as with most players, those views are never going to change.

Really is time to move on, but if I can get a few more laughs from reading "The most intelligent football mind" ever to grace this forum posts, so be it.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Why would you want it locked? Now, if I know you, and I think I do, the last thing you would ever want is to lock a thread where you were just handing it to me post after post. Must be the opposite having you screaming UNCLE, Buck.

I'm glad we got a little football talk out of you after countless posts of bottom level pyramid reaction.

You're right....you aren't going to change your opinion of a Buckeye player... you'd rather go down with the ship than to ever admit you're wrong. I can somewhat admire that.

Just glad the AJ stuff is almost over...he'll be gone soon enough.

EDIT: BTW, I don't wish to fight with you. I understand you. No more AJ talk out of me. HE is irrelevant.
UserPostedImage

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Why would you want it locked? Now, if I know you, and I think I do, the last thing you would ever want is to lock a thread where you were just handing it to me post after post. Must be the opposite having you screaming UNCLE, Buck.

I'm glad we got a little football talk out of you after countless posts of bottom level pyramid reaction.

You're right....you aren't going to change your opinion of a Buckeye player... you'd rather go down with the ship than to ever admit you're wrong. I can somewhat admire that.

Just glad the AJ stuff is almost over...he'll be gone soon enough.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, I put it there Straight as I can and you still won't stop your stupidity.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
uffda udfa
9 years ago
Going forward, Buck, focus on the pyramid and see if you can level up slowly but surely. It would be a tragedy for you to never take a step.

Fundamentals.
UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9m) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (22h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (22h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (22h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN Β· 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman Β· 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🀣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: β€œI asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
37m / Green Bay Packers Talk / civic

1h / Around The NFL / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright Β© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comβ„’. All Rights Reserved.