MintBaconDrivel
9 years ago
Join GameDay Chat  and discuss the game via the instant chat feature.

Green Bay Packers ( 5 - 3 )
[list]Total Offense = 17th
Passing Offense = 13th
Rushing Offense = 24th

Total Defense = 14th
Passing Defense = 9th
Rushing Defense = 32nd

Points For = 27.8 (6th)
Points Against = 23.9 (19th)[/list]
UserPostedImage

Chicago Bears ( 3 - 5 )
[list]
  • Total Offense = 13th
  • Passing Offense = 11th
  • Rushing Offense = 18th

• Total Defense = 21st
  • Passing Defense = 23rd
  • Rushing Defense = 13th

• Points For = 22.5 (19th)
  • Points Against = 27.8 (29th)[/list]
  • UserPostedImage
    Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
    UserPostedImage
    Zero2Cool
    9 years ago
    Normally the Packers do well out of the BYE, but this week they have to face Jared Allen who abuses every Packers LT and with Rodgers hamstring, it's going to be a long long evening.

Packers 24
    Bears 35
    UserPostedImage
    Mucky Tundra
    9 years ago

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
    UserPostedImage
    "I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
    Mucky Tundra
    9 years ago

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
    UserPostedImage
    "I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
    nerdmann
    9 years ago
    So if Sitton and Lang are both out, that leaves us with ONE backup on the OL, correct? Garth Gerhart?

He can play any position on the interior. If a T goes down, they will presumably move Tretter to T and Gerhart will come on at G?

Maybe Lang and Sitton will be active and suited up, in reserve.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    Cheesey
    9 years ago
    The Pack should roll!
    GB 38. DaBares 17
    UserPostedImage
    dhazer
    9 years ago
    is it playing?
    Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
    UserPostedImage
    dhazer
    9 years ago
    shit forgot to make my picks
    Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
    UserPostedImage
    Yerko
    9 years ago
    The Bears are a struggling team right now and have their backs against the wall. Everyone is doubting them, including their god, Ditka. The question is if the (Bears) players will respond to the criticism or are they ready to pack it in?

I believe playing the Packers will make it difficult to answer their criticism...especially vs a Packers team that lost before the bye week. I think back to what the Patriots did to the Bears. While Tom Brady was playing phenomenal, his receivers were making it easy for him. The routes they were running were crisp and had the Bears DBs looking foolish. I don't think the Patriots WRs have anything on the Packers WRs and we should see the same thing Sunday night, if not better. So long as Rodgers has the time (my next point), he should light this defense up with no problem.

A lot of what the Packers should/could do will depend on who is playing along the offensive line. If BOTH Sitton and Lang are out on Sunday, then it could be a very long day for the pass and run game of the Packers. It will be ugly if they are out...
    I think the Packers can manage without one of them because Tretter is now back in the mix. I really do not want to see Lane Taylor against the Bears defensive line. I am willing to judge him off one game because I think as Packers fan we have seen enough bad offensive line play to be good judges (haha).

Packers defense has a tall order against Matt Forte, who is the one shining part of this Bears offense at the moment. We keep hearing about how they are okay against the run (from Dom) or how they are going to get better against the run (various players) but we have yet to see this happen. I am not expecting the Packers to stop the running of Matt Forte but I am hoping that Rodgers and Co. can jump out to a big enough lead early to take that instance of the Bears offense away.

Rodgers will throw for 4 touchdowns.
    Lacy will have 2 touchdowns.
    Defense will create 2 turnovers.

Packers- 45
    Bears- 28
    UserPostedImage
    nerdmann
    9 years ago

Packers defense has a tall order against Matt Forte, who is the one shining part of this Bears offense at the moment. We keep hearing about how they are okay against the run (from Dom) or how they are going to get better against the run (various players) but we have yet to see this happen. I am not expecting the Packers to stop the running of Matt Forte but I am hoping that Rodgers and Co. can jump out to a big enough lead early to take that instance of the Bears offense away.

Rodgers will throw for 4 touchdowns.
    Lacy will have 2 touchdowns.
    Defense will create 2 turnovers.

Packers- 45
    Bears- 28

Originally Posted by: Yerko 

Dom wants teams to run against us. That way they won't beat us with the pass.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    Users browsing this topic
      Fan Shout
      dfosterf (7h) : He and 2 others in the car were killed. The allegedly drunk driver and her passengers were unharmed.
      dfosterf (7h) : Prince Georges county, MD. Just outside DC. He was a passenger in a vehicle struck by an alledgedly drunk driver.
      beast (7h) : Vikings 4th round pick, CB Khyree Jackson died in automobile accident
      dhazer (23h) : Just watching old highlights and was shocked at how much this offense can look like the 2010 offfense with so many different weapons to use
      Zero2Cool (4-Jul) : Hells yeah baby!!! And happy Fourth of July!
      packerfanoutwest (4-Jul) : Teams Rumor Mill 2024 NFL Schedule Peacock Josh Jacobs: Jordan Love is going to be the next superstar in this league, for sure
      Mucky Tundra (27-Jun) : @ochocinco Jayden Reed bitch, learn the fucking name now got damn casual fans 🧀
      Zero2Cool (26-Jun) : Thanks!
      jdlax (26-Jun) : Happy belated Dad Day Kev and all
      jdlax (26-Jun) : The Panthers- Canada's team
      beast (26-Jun) : And the Hershey Bears for their AHL Championship 🏆 with tons of overtime games
      Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : Sure getting lot of spam accounts lately.
      Martha Careful (25-Jun) : Congratulations to the Florida Panthers in the NHL and U Tenn in the CWS on their championships
      Zero2Cool (24-Jun) : He slammed Rodgers for not being married. And said he wants his QB settled down, not single.
      wpr (24-Jun) : NOT
      wpr (24-Jun) : This is such a relief. I have been so worried that Cowturd, I mean, herd would never approve of Love.
      Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Colin Cowherd now approves of Jordan Love.
      Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Jordan Love has proposed to his girlfriend Ronika Stone
      wpr (22-Jun) : A Packer, Lion and Viking kicker were vying for a job. The bares kicker didn't even qualify.
      dfosterf (21-Jun) : Supposedly looked good up to this point in OTA's etc. "Monster Leg" mentioned.
      dfosterf (21-Jun) : Packers picked up Lions reject kicker James Turner, the guy they cut to make room for Jake Bates
      Mucky Tundra (20-Jun) : And Javon Bullard missing a tackle. Win some lose some apparently
      Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Madden 25 trailer opens with Justin Fields returning a kick off hahahaha
      Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Packers have released kicker Jack Podlesny.
      Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : I saw that today. I actually thought he passed away few years ago. 24 time All Star.
      Martha Careful (19-Jun) : sad news tonight. Willie Mays passes away. He was the greatest of all time
      Martha Careful (16-Jun) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
      Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
      Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
      buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
      buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
      Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
      jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
      Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
      Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
      Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
      Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
      wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
      jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
      jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
      jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
      Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
      Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
      Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
      Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
      Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
      Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
      Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
      buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
      Please sign in to use Fan Shout
      2024 Packers Schedule
      Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
      Eagles
      Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
      COLTS
      Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
      Titans
      Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
      VIKINGS
      Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
      Rams
      Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
      CARDINALS
      Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
      TEXANS
      Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
      Jaguars
      Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
      LIONS
      Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
      Bears
      Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
      49ERS
      Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
      DOLPHINS
      Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
      Lions
      Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
      Seahawks
      Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
      SAINTS
      Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
      Vikings
      Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
      BEARS
      Recent Topics
      4-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

27-Jun / Around The NFL / wpr

26-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
      Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.