Dexter_Sinister
13 years ago

Neal's knee was supposed to have no damage whatsoever.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Supposed to or appeared to?

So what if they were wrong. I don't get the temper tantrum like it was a personal insult.

You were not lied to. It was reported as it appeared to be.

It is kind of narcissistic to think that everything is a personal attack that you need to be insulted by.

It isn't like 🇲🇲 sat there thinking, I know what will piss of that nerdman. I'll tell everyone that Neal is fine and will play this week. That will really torque his cookies. (cue evil laughter)
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Stevetarded
13 years ago

Supposed to or appeared to?

So what if they were wrong. I don't get the temper tantrum like it was a personal insult.

You were not lied to. It was reported as it appeared to be.

It is kind of narcissistic to think that everything is a personal attack that you need to be insulted by.

It isn't like 🇲🇲 sat there thinking, I know what will piss of that nerdman. I'll tell everyone that Neal is fine and will play this week. That will really torque his cookies. (cue evil laughter)

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

You are the only one who seems to be having a temper tantrum. It's not wrong of people to be curious as to the actual nature of a players injuries. It's not wrong of them either to make a joke about Mike McCarthy being way off target in his initial assessments. So nobody has done anything wrong yet you seem to be very offended by it.
blank
Stevetarded
13 years ago

Nonstop quipped that sprained knee was 🇲🇲 code for out for the season.

Beast said a sprain was usually a couple weeks.

Then it was explained to Beast that Neal's knee was called a sprain.

Neal has not been placed on IR and the season isn't over. Therefore Neal's knee injury has not ended his season. It is not over nor is he placed on IR.

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

I was not assuming that Nonstop meant to be taken that literally. I guess you did.
blank
evad04
13 years ago
Steve, you are missing some much needed context here. Dexter wasn't painting everyone with a broad brush so much as he was addressing a particular poster. The comment about temper tantrums refers to other comments not made in this thread. Just letting you know.
William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.
"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
Dexter_Sinister
13 years ago

I was not assuming that Nonstop meant to be taken that literally. I guess you did.

Originally Posted by: Stevetarded 

I wasn't taking Nonstop literally, that is why I used the word quipped. I am pretty sure Beast was being intentionally obtuse. If he wasn't, I seriously over estimated his grasp of sarcasm or he neglected to read the whole thread.

I was however being intentionally sarcastic when I said that Neal hasn't been out for the whole year. Being overly obvious and all.

My appologies for not using the [sarcasm] sign for the humor impaired.

In case you think I am being too literal still. [sarcasm]
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
13 years ago

Maybe McCarthey completely understands the vulnerability and sensitivity of the modern Packer fan's mangini; and wants to give the player every possible chance to be able to return to the team.

I suppose we should know every covert operation of the military special forces teams too.

I don't give a shit about Bulaga and Neal's injuries, because the next man up needs to perform, and it appears Wynn and Newhouse are doing just that. Some of you guys really need to relax and enjoy the ride.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Easy for you to say. You're married to a babe.

:)

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago

Easy for you to say. You're married to a babe.

:)

Originally Posted by: Wade 

It is the power of the bees. Babes are drawn to him like bees to pollen.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago

It is the power of the bees. Babes are drawn to him like bees to pollen.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Actually, bees are drawn to nectar. They just happen to pick up the pollen as the stamens brush against them while they're crawling into the flower to get the nectar.[duh]
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
13 years ago
Stop it, I do not respond to compliments. I need to be beaten like a pinata by you dumbasses. And Wade, if you ever do get married, pick the one that knows how to cook and enjoys pleasuring you. Babes ain't worth the trouble - trust me on that one.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (18h) : rude
Mucky Tundra (18h) : RIP Frank Ragnow
Mucky Tundra (18h) : @E_Woodyard #Lions HC Dan Campbell says they're gonna put Frank Ragnow down this week. "We've got to be smart," Campbell said.
bboystyle (25-Sep) : Favre using the pitty card during that hearing for his criminal acts
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : Former Packers QB Brett Favre recently announced he was diagnosed with Parkinson's.
Zero2Cool (24-Sep) : The only QBs this season with 0 turnover-worthy plays according to PFF (minimum 30 dropbacks) Aaron Rodgers Malik Willis Justin Fields
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : @DavidBearmanPFN · 18h Vegas has watched Will Levis for 3 weeks and installed them as a 1-point favorite in Miami next week. Let that sink
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Martha, they did play much better with Dalton yesterday
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Test results on Sam Darnold’s knee showed a knee bruise and no structural damage. He is not expected to miss any time.
Martha Careful (23-Sep) : Not with Dalton apparently
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Not sure what to make of the NFC South so far this season (outside of the Panthers being a dumpster fire)
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : of course I say that and then they overturn that play that put them on the 49ers 2 yard line
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : *without
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Even with Nacua and Kupp out, Rams looking fiesty on offense
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : Tim Boyle is playing for the Dolphins
Martha Careful (22-Sep) : I love seeing Dallas lose
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : The Red Rifle is on fire in Las Vegas! 3 TDs in the first half!
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : @mattschneidman · 2m The fire alarm is going off inside the Packers locker room here in Nashville.
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : Gonna need a drink after looking at my picks for the early games in Pick'em
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : James Jones. Y’all must not know, Dr. Mackenzie🤣 he was not going to let Jordan love play today.
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Malik to start. Love inactive. Per report. Let's go!!
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : I think J-10VE will be inactive, a little twist that could be put in is run a wildcat with Wicks at qb. Have him as emergency qb if needed.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I think that's how it works.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'd go 3 QB regardless this game.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Clifford was elevated, not activated. He doesn't play, it doesn't count.
hardrocker950 (21-Sep) : If Clifford is active, not likely to see Jordan play this weekend
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : QB Sean Clifford and CB Robert Rochell elevated from the PS for the Titans game
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Love questionable. Morgan is out. Valentine is doubtful
Martha Careful (20-Sep) : Rodgers and Lazard off to a very strong start
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Josh Jacobs. Limited.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Can't find anything on Jacobs :(
wpr (19-Sep) : Do you know if they gave Jacobs an extra day off? I hope so.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : WR Jayden Reed (calf) and G Elgton Jenkins (illness/glute) returned after sitting out Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Packers are in pads and so is Jordan Love. Second straight day of practice for QB1.
bboystyle (18-Sep) : If Love comes back, we win in a blow out
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Jordan Love just spoke with reporters and said he’s giving himself the week but hopeful to play Sunday against the Titans.
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Practicing is Jordan Love!
Zero2Cool (18-Sep) : Packers are signing WR Cornelius Johnson to the Practice Squad per sources. Johnson was a 7th round pick this year.
Zero2Cool (17-Sep) : Packers placed RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Rams won’t have Cooper Kupp or Puka Nacua when they host the Packers in Week 5.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : Or is that the Rusty Red Rifle because of his age?
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : The Red Rifle Returns!
Zero2Cool (16-Sep) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : bears still have slim chance here
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : and there's another one!
Mucky Tundra (16-Sep) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
26m / Around The NFL / wpr

36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

39m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

41m / Random Babble / wpr

26-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

25-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

25-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

24-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.