Finley88Beast
13 years ago
31-0 Packers 🙂
A Quote from my brother Mike(Bears Fan)
"Fucking Greg Jennings"
After he makes a catch
kobe16
13 years ago
Establish the run game early and play good d we should be fine.
UserPostedImage
vikesrule
13 years ago
Quite the dilemma.......Da Bears or The Packers......

I would rather make the following choices.....much less painful.

Lemon juice on a paper cut.
or
Stepping barefoot on a Lego.

Find a long nasty hair in your oatmeal
or
Find a short curly hair in your oatmeal.

Being eaten alive.
or
Being buried alive.

Stepping in shit.
or
Getting gum stuck in your hair

Those AFLAC duck commercials.
or
Those Subway commercials with Jared

An IRS audit.
or
A root canal

Seeing a fat guy in a Speedo
or
Seeing a fat lady in a bikini
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago
The Bears are 20th against the pass. establish the pass and then run the ball when they don't expect it.
UserPostedImage
Greg C.
13 years ago
No prediction yet, except that it should be a close game. The good thing about that last game against the Bears is that even though the Packers won, they should still be a little hungry, because they did not play their best game--at least not on offense.

Right now I'm mostly just soaking up the epicness of this matchup. This is the first time that two NFC North (or NFC Central) teams have met in a conference championship game. It's the oldest rivalry in football, and an evenly matched game. No matter what happens, fans of both teams will be talking about this game for a long, long time.

It's also a good game for the league. It should be a fascinating game for any football fan to watch.
blank
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

GB 31
Chi 3

"Wade" wrote:

Win or lose, we should expect to see Cutler make a bunch of stupid faces.

"evad04" wrote:

UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
The last time two NFC teams from the same division met in the NFC Championship was 1989 (49ers vs. Rams). This should be one of the highest-rated playoff games in league history, if not the highest rated. Packers fans will spare no expense to obtain seats at this game, so the Green and Gold will be well represented in the stands, mitigating a lot of homefield advantage.

The Packers match up well against the Bears. One of the league's premier run defenses will force the often-erratic Cutler to throw early and often, which should open the door to turnovers.

I believe the Packers will win this game, but if history is any indication, it's either going to be a blowout or a harrowing nailbiter. It probably won't be anything in between.
UserPostedImage
Kingkoopa
13 years ago
Wow, I didn't realize Chicago's offense was ranked 30th in the NFL. With all the talk about Cutler and Martz on Fox they made it seem like they were in the top 10.

Anyway:

Packers 20
Bears 17
blank
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago
Stubhub  has 2 tickets in the United Club for $10,000 each. Any one want to go with me? ::lol:
UserPostedImage
Greg C.
13 years ago

Wow, I didn't realize Chicago's offense was ranked 30th in the NFL. With all the talk about Cutler and Martz on Fox they made it seem like they were in the top 10.

"Kingkoopa" wrote:

That surprised me too. I was also surprised to learn that their rushing offense was 22nd in the league, just two spots better than the Packers. I had heard that Matt Forte had a good year, but I guess a lot of that was receiving yardage, and they don't get many rushing yards from their other backs.

Special teams is where the Bears can kill us. Masthay did an excellent job keeping the ball away from Hester last time. Can he do it twice in a row? I think that will be very difficult.

An odd thing about the Packers is that even though they have advanced to the conference championship game, they have nobody on their roster who has any kind of clue how to return a kickoff. For punt returns, Tramon Williams is below average but very competent. Kickoff returns have been an adventure, though. Shields hasn't panned out as we hoped he would.
blank
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Mucky Tundra (18h) : I thought about starting Cousins since I didn't like the NY vs Min match but wasn't 100% sold on Atlanta offense this year
    Mucky Tundra (18h) : Zero, I am starting Rodgers overseas lol. I have no choice now
    Zero2Cool (20h) : nice. I lost
    wpr (20h) : I don't remember but I forgot there was a game yesterday it was almost 7 when I went in and checked on my pick. I changed to ATL
    Zero2Cool (23h) : at least you're not the joker who starting Rodgers OVERSEAS lol i laughed good
    Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Of course I had Cousins on the bench in fantasy
    Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Quiet you!
    Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : No WR1 to face this way. Magic, he's healed!
    Martha Careful (3-Oct) : I glad Jaire is back. The Vagisil treatments must be working
    Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : Jaire Alexander returns to practice
    Zero2Cool (2-Oct) : Matt LaFleur said that Christian Watson is NOT going on IR: "We got lucky, we dodged a real bullet".
    Mucky Tundra (1-Oct) : Time Zone remains undefeated against Zero
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers worked out: K Chad Ryland K Lucas Havirsik QB Gavin Hardison WR Lideatrick Griffin
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : nm ... time zone > kevin
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers Rams moved time slot
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded,
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : ddie Lacy Arrested For 'Extreme DUI' In Arizona
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers held old friend Aaron Jones to 1 yard or less on 8 of his 22 carries Sunday.
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Schultz
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Christian Watson has a high-ankle sprain, but I'm told it's a mild one, and he is "unlikely" to land on IR. -- Jordan Shultz
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Davante Adams probably done being Raider
    Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Well. Lions are a better team, so kind of expected.
    Martha Careful (1-Oct) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressure… And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
    buckeyepackfan (1-Oct) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
    Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
    Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
    Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
    Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
    Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
    Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
    Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
    packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
    dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
    Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire is OUT
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Love, for sure.
    dhazer (29-Sep) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
    dfosterf (29-Sep) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
    dhazer (29-Sep) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
    Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
    Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
    packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
    Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
    Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
    Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
    Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
    Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : RIP Frank Ragnow
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    41m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

1-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.