13 years ago
[youtube]1F3v0uJV3RU[/youtube]
Packerchick
13 years ago
Sounds like a desperate person.
I am a woman and I love football.
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
Maybe I don't have a sense of humor, but I just don't find this kind of shit funny. I find it pathetic. If you wouldn't do it sober, don't do it drunk. Personally, I think people who act like idiots drunk shouldn't be allowed to drink, because they clearly can't handle themselves like adults. There's an old saying, In Vino Veritas -- "truth in wine." If that's true -- if alcohol brings out the real person -- that person should be embarrassed at himself that he's such a loser inside.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago

Maybe I don't have a sense of humor, but I just don't find this kind of shit funny. I find it pathetic. If you wouldn't do it sober, don't do it drunk. Personally, I think people who act like idiots drunk shouldn't be allowed to drink, because they clearly can't handle themselves like adults. There's an old saying, In Vino Veritas -- "truth in wine." If that's true -- if alcohol brings out the real person -- that person should be embarrassed at himself that he's such a loser inside.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

I agree that this video wasn't funny in any way. Just a pathetic loser showing himself off.

But of course you should do things drunk you don't do sober. I've taken a piss on the hood of a police cruiser (in the parking lot of a gas station) drunk, and it's one of the greatest memories I have with my friends.

I wouldn't do shit like that anymore, but it doesn't mean I still won't act differently when drunk.
This is a placeholder
Porforis
13 years ago
I wonder why there's a WI license plate on that vehicle. He's putting a purse in it, I wonder if he owns it. Maybe they're packers fans that got a bills jersey and wanted to "be funny"?
4PackGirl
13 years ago
the video looks like it was taken by some packer fans that were at the bills game. the idiot is a bills fan that decided to grace them with his presence. that's how it looks to me anyway.

as soon as he touched that purse, his ass woulda been on the ground if it was mine. guaranteed!!
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
I've never done anything drunk I wouldn't do sober. But I do some crazy shit sober, so . . . 😉
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago
You all are retarded.

This was hilarious. It should be more funny to you because it wasn't a Packer fan doing this.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
IronMan
  • IronMan
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
13 years ago

You all are retarded.

This was hilarious. It should be more funny to you because it wasn't a Packer fan doing this.

"Formo" wrote:

Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago

This was hilarious.

"Formo" wrote:

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (1h) : Panthers are benching former No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young and starting veteran Andy Dalton beginning this week.
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : bears still have slim chance here
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : and there's another one!
    Mucky Tundra (17h) : oh crap macbob has the Texans K and he keeps hitting these long FGs
    Mucky Tundra (19h) : Hope the Texans beat the brakes off the Bears
    Zero2Cool (23h) : LaFleur: “I asked Malik why he didn’t throw it on that third down and he told me Josh threw up on the ball.”
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : i was wondering why it was just you, me, beast and macbob by the end
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Yeah it was weird today for some reason
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : Oh my, marvin harrison jr might be as good as he was billed out to be
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : and none of the chats on my phone are showing up on the desktop chat
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : weird, i was on my phone for chat during the game but now on my desktop I look at chat and there's tons of chats i didn't see on my phone
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Oh yeah, for sure. That's just not fair thoguh.
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : Zero, what I meant was that surely a tech and IT genius such as yourself would find a way to change the pick
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Well, I mean, I know I did, but might not have waited for it to register and went into Chat. Oh well
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Or so I thought I did. lol
    Zero2Cool (23h) : I had Colts for few days to throw everyone off. At 11am or so, I changed it to Packers.
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : You know if you didn't say anything you probably could have changed it and no one would have noticed ;)
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : Vikings over the 49ers, Bucs over the Lions
    Zero2Cool (23h) : lol awesome. my pick for Packers didn't go through. sweet
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Packers defense has 6 Takeaways in two games.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : nah
    Martha Careful (15-Sep) : I think I've been booted out of the chat room
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jordan Love has his left leg wrapped in a sleeve as he stands on the sidelines during National Anthem.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Jaire Alexander, Eric Wilson and Elgton Jenkins are the Packers’ team captains today against the Colts.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Looks like Sean Rhyan will start at right guard, based on the early warm-ups.
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : No surprise, Love inactive
    Zero2Cool (15-Sep) : Inactives: 10 QB Jordan Love 27 S Kitan Oladapo 57 DL Brenton Cox Jr. 73 T Andre Dillard 79 T Travis Glover 96 DL Colby Wooden
    Martha Careful (14-Sep) : Wisconsin football stinks. OL good, Pauling good. all else MEH
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Jordan Love downgraded to doubtful for tomorrow's game
    Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Sean Clifford just got called up. No Love tomorrow. No shock either.
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : I know it's probably to mess with the Colts but I'm just huffing copium honestly
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : So you're saying there's *a chance*?
    Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Packers officially listed QB Jordan Love (knee) as questionable for Sunday's game vs. the \Colts.
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Confirmed concussion for Tua
    Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Yikes, possibly another concussion for Tua
    Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Who did you try dumping Cooks off onto?
    dhazer (13-Sep) : glad my other trade was rejected Cook has 28 at halftime lol
    Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Muwahahahah
    Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : I'll ride Jordan Love > Brock Purdy all day!
    Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Packers TE that you all say is being phased out lol
    Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Upper tier QB???
    dhazer (12-Sep) : backup RB
    dhazer (12-Sep) : and he rejects it because I rejected his trade of the 49ers backup B for Mcaffery lol
    dhazer (12-Sep) : I try helping out Kevin and trading him an upper teir QB so he has a starter and even gave him a Packer TE for a backup TE Purdy for Love
    Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : MLF says “Love’s injury is more day to day than anything”
    Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : Like that Eli was "known" not to study or something
    Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : AH, ok. i got that one quick, but thought maybe there's something more
    Mucky Tundra (11-Sep) : Zero, regarding Eli scouting Rodgers, that's the joke. Rodgers only played 4 snaps so it would take Eli 5 minutes to scout him
    Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : Jordan Love not seen at practice today.
    Zero2Cool (11-Sep) : De’Von Achane practiced today in what appeared to be a lighter walkthrough session.
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

12-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

8-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-Sep / GameDay Threads / wpr

7-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

7-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.