You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Pack93z  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:41:19 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 937

I have made a decision that I have thought about for some time, that is I need to focus my attention on real life changes in my life.

First and foremost, I want to express my appreciation to Zero for allowing me to be part of this fine site, for my fellow staff members for forming a tight knit group and especially to all the members here at PackersHome.com.

I am stepping away from the Administration of the website for solely personal reasons that need my attention at this time.

Additionally I am going to try and limit my time spent here in the near future.. please know that this has nothing to do with the friendships I have formed here. It all has to do with Lutefisk.. lol... nah, I am in the process of honoring that wager in the next couple of days...

Anyway.. I just wanted to personally say this was a decision of my own making, for my own reasons outside of this site, the leadership or members that belong here.

Not that this is a loss to the website in any shape, form or fashion.. I just thought I would share the reasoning behind it so that there was no misunderstanding or conceptions for it.

Again.. it has become a true pleasure to share a bit of my life and passion here.. for that I say Thank You.

Now.. back to verbally crucifying the offensive line coach.. or ripping Hawk's play to shreds. lol. ;)
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline Rockmolder  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:50:15 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Applause Given: 143
Applause Received: 215

That really is a shame, Shawn.

I hope that your personel business will be handled soon. Or that it won't take too much time from your PH.com time. We need you. Lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:52:29 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I have made a decision that I have thought about for some time, that is I need to focus my attention on real life changes in my life.

First and foremost, I want to express my appreciation to Zero for allowing me to be part of this fine site, for my fellow staff members for forming a tight knit group and especially to all the members here at PackersHome.com.

I am stepping away from the Administration of the website for solely personal reasons that need my attention at this time.

Additionally I am going to try and limit my time spent here in the near future.. please know that this has nothing to do with the friendships I have formed here. It all has to do with Lutefisk.. lol... nah, I am in the process of honoring that wager in the next couple of days...

Anyway.. I just wanted to personally say this was a decision of my own making, for my own reasons outside of this site, the leadership or members that belong here.

Not that this is a loss to the website in any shape, form or fashion.. I just thought I would share the reasoning behind it so that there was no misunderstanding or conceptions for it.

Again.. it has become a true pleasure to share a bit of my life and passion here.. for that I say Thank You.

Now.. back to verbally crucifying the offensive line coach.. or ripping Hawk's play to shreds. lol. ;)

WTF?!?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

By the way, that was my own special way of expressing how much I won't miss you. =)

Hopefully you still post often, but either way, many blessings in your personal stuff.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline 4PackGirl  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:53:28 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 121

completely understand, shawn. you'll be missed but you hafta come back from time to time to flirt with me, k?? ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline wils0646  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 7:55:28 PM(UTC)
wils0646

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 4

Good luck Pack93z on your personal endeavors. Hopefully we'll see you here more often in the future.
The Pack Will Be Back.
Offline wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 3:03:05 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Applause Given: 2,418
Applause Received: 1,203

Thank you for the time you have put into helping to make this a better site. It is appreciated. (By most of us anyhow.)

Your posts have always been ones I have enjoyed reading.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline zombieslayer  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:11:13 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I second what WPR said.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline ILikeThePackers39  
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 3:33:42 PM(UTC)
ILikeThePackers39

Same as everyone, I'll miss your posts - it's nice when someone shares their knowledge and passion the way you have here. Best of luck to you, sir.
blank