Discussion Board
Emeraldgreen
2020-02-07T13:29:30Z
Hello out there in Packer land. I'm a long time Packer fan just searching for a new place to talk football. Been a Packers fan since the early 80's. I collect Packer memorabilia, football cards, games on dvd, figures, and other misc. items. My birthstone is emerald, and emerald green my favorite color. So when I began to learn about the NFL, the Packers was a first choice for me. Green jerseys, and then learning the long history and legendary players was what got me hooked. Look forward to hearing from other Packer backers any time.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-02-07T13:36:20Z
welcome!!!!
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Nonstopdrivel
2020-02-07T15:41:16Z
Hey, you. Your handle is my favorite color—not to mention birthstone. I live just across the bridge in South Jersey. Perhaps we could catch some games together next season. I watched the Packers win the Super Bowl from a bar in Groningen, the Netherlands, with a Dutch member of this website. It was quite the experience.
UserPostedImage
Emeraldgreen
2020-02-07T16:29:14Z
Hi Nonstop, glad to hear from you. My birthday is in May.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-02-07T19:36:01Z
Welcome home. It's always good to find new friends.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-27T14:40:09Z
Originally Posted by: Emeraldgreen 

Hi Nonstop, glad to hear from you. My birthday is in May.

For some reason I never noticed this post before. Happy early birthday!

Watching games probably won't be in the cards this year, as I'll be in South Carolina one-year contract, but I'm hoping to be back next year.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Jack Heflon and TJ Slaton say hush your mouth Zero!
Zero2Cool (1h) : Jesus. The hits keep coming.
Mucky Tundra (1h) : @ThePackersWire · 15m Packers DL Tyler Lancaster was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday.
beast (6h) : Mack was a FA and only signed for one year $2 million, so I'm not sure there was much interest even when you had to go e the Colts nothing for him. And while he's 100% healthy, I don't think he's 100%
Zero2Cool (6h) : Colts and RB Marlon Mack have mutually agreed to seek a trade.
Zero2Cool (6h) : No, but I think it was because of the play clock. He pointed at the clock while chewing him out. At least i think
beast (7h) : Anyone heard anything official on why Rodgers was chewing Myers out after the 4th and 1 play? Miss a signal and timed it too late?
dfosterf (22h) : This is called getting Porky's attention prior to kickoff...I could have worked harder at it earlier, but this was more fun
dfosterf (22h) : I had no argument excepting the fact that she married me. She said, ",Well, you got me there" . So I guess I won that one.
dfosterf (22h) : I reminded her that I had to remind dhazer to remove and replace a guy last week just prior to kickoff...she said we Wisconsin people seem slow
dfosterf (22h) : She says he has no one to put in because he would have to draft a guy off the waiver wire who would suck tonight...she is learning this stuff, lol
dfosterf (22h) : She says Porky is sleeping at the switch
dfosterf (22h) : Lol
wpr (22h) : Mrs D trash talking Porky. Beautiful man.
Mucky Tundra (23h) : Porky, are you gonna let Mrs. dfosterf get away with that?
dfosterf (23h) : My wife asks me...So Porky and Dhazer do this trade, couple guys complain, and Porky doesn't even put in 9 against us? I have no answer..
dfosterf (23h) : Is Porky gonna put another guy in tonight or just admit he is not interested, even though he is securing primo players thanks to dhazer..
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Love it
Mucky Tundra (27-Sep) : @jamisonhensley No one is safe from Ravens’ injury bug: OLB coach Drew Wilkins popped his hamstring during the celebration of Justin Tucker’s 66-yard field goal
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Aaron Rodgers < 2.5 seconds 🔸43/52 (82.7%), 6 TDs, 0 INTs
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Norman got hurt after making Aaron Jones fumble out of bounds.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Christian McCaffrey on injured reserve at this time. Hopefully he'll only miss up to 2 games.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Matt Nagy told reporters today that all three QBs - Justin Fields, Nick Foles and Andy Dalton - are under consideration to start in Week 4 against the Lions.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Broncos WR K.J. Hamler (torn ACL) to miss the rest of the season.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers have 2 wins, 1 loss and are -15 points in differential.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Chiefs say that Andy Reid has been released from the hospital & is in great spirits.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : NFL ACL count = 21
beast (27-Sep) : Just to be clear, Bears traded their 2022 1st round pick to the Giants, so the more the Bears lose, the higher than Giants 1st rounder is!
beast (27-Sep) : Man the Giants helped us out by giving us a higher pick for Martinez (and maybe something late for Fackrell), let's help them out by giving them a higher pick by beating the Bears
wpr (27-Sep) : Josh- all of his tests came back OK.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Not sure if that is what happened, and hope Josh is OK.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Trying to tackle Dillon → Josh Norman was spitting up blood, spent night in hospital
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Damn. I liked Blake.
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : New York Giants lose lead tackler Blake Martinez to season-ending ACL tear
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : That's a bummer Scott is inactive, I want to see what he can do
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : Packers inactives
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : CB Kevin King OL Elgton Jenkins S Vernon Scott LB La'Darius Hamilton
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : Hahaha
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : Bless you and your wife yoop!
yooperfan (26-Sep) : My wife and I ordered a Detroit Style pizza to celebrate a Detroit style loss😁
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : A lot of passes are high. Wonder if that's a trend or what.
TheKanataThrilla (26-Sep) : The Bears averaged 1.1 yards per play vs the Browns, the 2nd-fewest by any team in a game this century.
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : i had a bears fan legit try to argue with me that the Bears oline was fine during the offseason
dfosterf (26-Sep) : Also liked Justin Fields debut
dfosterf (26-Sep) : ...just a lot to love about the ending of that game
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : oh my goodness! it hit the crossbar too!
Mucky Tundra (26-Sep) : He hit a real long FG back in 2015, 2016ish to beat the Lions in a similar heartbreaker fashion
dfosterf (26-Sep) : The best part? Refs failed to call a delay of game the play before...heart punch to the Lions
dhazer (26-Sep) : wow Justin Tucker 66 yd fg to win the game
dfosterf (26-Sep) : Ours or his?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / GameDay Threads / wpr

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

27-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

27-Sep / Around The NFL / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.