Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2013-12-31T01:42:35Z
I wonder if Jason Wilde will ask Aaron about this tomorrow on Tuesday's with Aaron.

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011.

I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert.

There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.

For what it's worth, Aaron and Kevin "follow" one another on Twitter.

I'm kinda hoping it's true.

The link above points to this saying it's the same person.

21 July 2008

SN: Do you live with anybody?

RODGERS: I've got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. He's been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football. Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.

http://nicklicious.wordp...aaron-rodgers-really-is/ 
  1. Aaron Rodgers is an NFL MVP quarterback.
  2. Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to a victory in Super Bowl XLV.
  3. He was the Most Valuable Player in that super bowl game.
  4. Aaron Rodgers endured a long draft day in 2005, dropping to the 25th pick from the possible #1 pick overall and showed great composure and dignity during the process.
  5. Aaron Rodgers is a patient man as he sat three years behind the most revered man in Packers history waiting for his chance to start.
  6. He is the man who always stays composed in interviews and won’t sell anyone out or throw them under the bus.
  7. Aaron Rodgers is a generous and charitable man, just check out http://itsaaron.com .
  8. He has a fantastic sense of humor and it shines when he is photo-bombing his teammates.
  9. He can grow one hell of a mustache.
  10. He usually appears cool, calm, and collected.
  11. 20+ teams would trade away a draft just to have him as their starting quarterback.
  12. He has the highest passer rating in NFL history.
  13. He just made one of the greatest plays in Packers’ history.
  14. His State Farm commercials are hilarious.
  15. If you slight him, he will have a chip on his shoulder.
  16. Aaron Rodgers is a fundamental sound quarterback.
  17. He is a good looking dude. Go head, try to tell me otherwise.
  18. He is a sound leader.
  19. His favorite bands are Counting Crows and Anberlin,
  20. The Princess Bride is one of his favorite movies.
  21. He supports other Wisconsin teams and even did commercials for the Brewers.
  22. Speaking of, he is also the kind of guy who stands by and believes in his friends and doesn’t publicly disown them when it is discovered one of them was used PEDs.
  23. He has an awesome touchdown celebration known as the “title belt”.
  24. Packers fans love him for everything he has done.

UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2013-12-31T02:45:14Z
If true, it'll bring a new level to those Fudge Packer insults I used to hear all the time while living in Bears territory.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
The_Green_Ninja
2013-12-31T02:46:10Z
Aaron Rodgers gay. Woah. Well, if so, good for him. If not, good for him.

He will win championsships and I will wear his jersery proudly.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
2013-12-31T03:26:40Z
It really matters not to me.. can he spin the football and lead this team? His personal life.. is his personal life.

But I thought he was engaged? But whatever.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
2013-12-31T03:40:06Z
I don't know, seems like a ton of speculation, to me. I'm not buying it based on the "evidence" presented. But regardless, I could care less either way. If true though, I'd actually be proud of him if he admitted it.
DakotaT
2013-12-31T03:50:01Z
I always thought Troy Aikman was gay! I could care less if Rodgers was gay, but I bet it would bother Texas a whole bunch. LOL
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
2013-12-31T03:51:54Z
A Viking fan told me once that Majkowski liked himself young boys, kind of like some priests do. Anybody living around GB ever heard of that.
UserPostedImage
packman82
2013-12-31T04:02:40Z
Google Images- Destiny Newton
blank
texaspackerbacker
2013-12-31T04:04:47Z
Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I always thought Troy Aikman was gay! I could care less if Rodgers was gay, but I bet it would bother Texas a whole bunch. LOL

I used to hear that about Aikman too. Nope, I don't care which way he swings, as long as he wins for the Packers.

It probably is just all rumor, though, and either way, probably nothing will ever be known to the public. It's basically a non-story.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
2013-12-31T04:09:14Z
Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

I used to hear that about Aikman too. Nope, I don't care which way he swings, as long as he wins for the Packers.

It probably is just all rumor, though, and either way, probably nothing will ever be known to the public. It's basically a non-story.

You lying sack of shit. I don't really have to back into some of our "discussions" and find your true feeling on this do I. [grin1]

Yeah, like my lazy ass is going to do that.

I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard at your dumb ass right now.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2013-12-31T04:26:15Z

A Viking fan told me once that Majkowski liked himself young boys, kind of like some priests do. Anybody living around GB ever heard of that.

When Majik hurt his shoulder I heard various rumors to the effect that he had AIDS, his shoulder wouldn't heal because he had syphilis, etc.

Don't forget the rumors about Ted too.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
DoddPower
2013-12-31T05:41:59Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

When Majik hurt his shoulder I heard various rumors to the effect that he had AIDS, his shoulder wouldn't heal because he had syphilis, etc.

Don't forget the rumors about Ted too.

Maybe the entire Packers organization is gay? AWESOME! [aiee] [aiee]

steveishere
2013-12-31T11:45:55Z
If it were true it would be interesting to see how the football community would handle it.
nerdmann
2013-12-31T12:56:48Z
Originally Posted by: steveishere 

If it were true it would be interesting to see how the football community would handle it.

Same rumors about Jerry Rice vis a vis turkish bath houses and shit. Then there's Jeff Garcia, Kordell Stewart, etc.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
texaspackerbacker
2013-12-31T15:50:02Z

You lying sack of shit. I don't really have to back into some of our "discussions" and find your true feeling on this do I. [grin1]

Wha-a-a-a-t? Lying? When? How? hahahaha

I don't think Z2C wants you to instigate a gay discussion here, but while you may be PRO that, all I have ever written is that I'm against the Gay AGENDA - pushing it as normalcy or whatever. If Aaron Rodgers IS, but he still gives Green Bay the Greatest QB Play in the NFL, I'm for him - just like I would have been FOR Michael Vick if he played on my team or O.J. Simpson or anybody else you can name whose off field stuff was ....... let's just say unnormal.

And yeah, I've heard that about Ted Thompson too, but THAT certainly ain't the reason I'm against him. It's like Lombardi said, ALL ABOUT WINNING.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Zero2Cool
2013-12-31T15:51:59Z

Please keep these outbursts in the back alley and try to speak relevant to the topic.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2013-12-31T20:52:55Z
Just now on Tuesday's with Aaron ... Aaron Rodgers just said he is not gay an that he really really really likes women. He said this while chuckling, but not disrespectfully towards homosexuals.

UserPostedImage
mi_keys
2013-12-31T20:57:09Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Just now on Tuesday's with Aaron ... Aaron Rodgers just said he is not gay an that he really really really likes women. He said this while chuckling, but not disrespectfully towards homosexuals.

Damn it. There goes my chance.
Born and bred a cheesehead
rabidgopher04
2013-12-31T21:37:54Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Not saying he IS gay, or that it matters, BUT people who don't want to admit it will deny it and look believable. I take it all with a grain of salt and personally I'd rather watch Aaron light up the 49ers than wonder whether or not he likes dudes.
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
Bigbyfan
2013-12-31T21:57:04Z
None of those sites are even reputable....
blank
pacmaniac
2014-01-01T04:28:49Z
Apparently after winning the Super Bowl, Mila Kunis saw Aaron Rodgers at a party and came on to him aggressively and he wasn't interested. But who cares, just win games baby!
blank