The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
Well, it's that time where there are only 3 games left and the chances of playoffs are running slim! Lets see what the outlook is...

Well wait. Before that lets go though how the play offs are seated.

It's confusing but simple. The winner of each division will take the 1-4 slots. The higher your record the higher ranking you get. The 4-8 slots will be taken by not the 2nd in each of the divisions but those who have the 4 best records that have not won the division. This mean there can be up to 5 teams from one division in the playoffs instead of just 2. Here is a chart to help things:

UserPostedImage

So now, what are the chances your team can get into the number one slot or just in the playoffs? Let's find out!

(TPA means Total Points Acquired (Throughout The Season))

**TT DESTROYERS:
Achieved 1st Seed

*Amsterdam Admirals:
Can WIN the Division and the 2nd Seed IF
🇱🇮A WIN AND Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood having LESS TPA[/li]
🇱🇮A Team porkyplayas LOSS AND a Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood LOSS[/li]
🇱🇮A TIE AND a Team porkyplayas TIE AND a Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood TIE[/li]

**Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
Can WIN the 2nd Seed IF:
🇱🇮A WIN AND Amsterdam Admirals having less TPA AND Team porkyplayas LOSS/TIE[/li]
🇱🇮A WIN AND Amsterdam LOSS/TIE AND Team porkyplayas LOSS/TIE[/li]

**Tony's Packos
Has Accquired 4th Seed

*Team porkyplayas
Can Acquire 2nd Seed IF:
🇱🇮A WIN AND Amsterdam Admirals LOSS/TIE[/li]
🇱🇮A TIE AND Amsterdam Admirals LOSS[/li]

Rest to come later.

**Won Division
*Have Playoff Birth
UserPostedImage
dhazer
14 years ago
No need to go any farther lol 😛
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dhazer
14 years ago
I need to survive Chris Johnson this week and i will be able to wrap up #1 because next week i get Porky, Carolina Crew i would have to lose all 3 of the weeks for him to get past me because i have the tie breaker on him. So get your ass moving Dfoster i want you in the 1st round.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago
Mr Ted Thompson Destroyers:

Be very careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

As far as I'm concerned, if everyone else cleans my clock, but at the same time I knock you off your high-horse...

I will call my season a resounding success!

:thumbleft:
dhazer
14 years ago

Mr Ted Thompson Destroyers:

Be very careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

As far as I'm concerned, if everyone else cleans my clock, but at the same time I knock you off your high-horse...

I will call my season a resounding success!

:thumbleft:

"dfosterf" wrote:

All i can say is C'mon son and child please you won't be able to reach my horse. I want you in the playoffs so i can have my glory of beating you. Thats the only reason i stayed active is to kick your ass in the playoffs.
UserPostedImage
Formo
14 years ago

No need to go any farther lol :P

"dhazer" wrote:

You're a dick. Just so you are in the know. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
dfosterf
14 years ago

No need to go any farther lol :P

"Formo" wrote:

You're a dick. Just so you are in the know. =)

"dhazer" wrote:

All barely legitimate trade offers are most welcome in the pursuit of knocking this bastard Dhaze down a peg or two or three.

The only problem I have in that department (potential trade in order to bolster my team to knock his ass off-wise)

I'm a renowned dick also.

Damn

(Not the dick part, the fact that I have made others cognizant of it...I'm slippin', lol)
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (5h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (21h) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (21h) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.