Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2022-08-11T18:26:51Z
Sports Illustrated wrote:

Undrafted free agent Caleb Jones has dropped more than 30 pounds since pro day to make his move on the offensive tackle depth chart.

Continue Reading @ Sports Illustrated 

This dude is massively massive.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
dfosterf (5m) : Dhazer I see tickets available directly from the Commanders website for 149.00
Zero2Cool (12m) : Packers WR @RomeoDoubs has been named @NFL Rookie of Week 3!
Zero2Cool (43m) : LaFleur says Jaire Alexander "Looked good for what we asked him to do," in jog through yesterday.
Zero2Cool (54m) : Something went wrong. Please try again later.
dhazer (55m) : Hey Dave I was thinking about the Washinbgton game but searched for tickets and damn cheapest is 210
Zero2Cool (5h) : Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to someone else today.
Zero2Cool (5h) : Jordan Peterson is pretty good stuff.
Zero2Cool (5h) : Fleaflicker Trade Rejected By fossilboy
Zero2Cool (5h) : WOW!!!
Zero2Cool (5h) : Speaks to immense lack of creativity!
dfosterf (6h) : I addressed your generous trade offer, btw
dfosterf (6h) : My fleaflicker moniker speaks to my older brother like affection for Dave
Zero2Cool (6h) : Well, your clown ass has "dhazer" in your name. Genius. Unoriginal.
dfosterf (7h) : Was mentioned. I, personally, do not care for it at all, and would very much appreciate it if you would just go ahead and cut him. Thank you in advance ☺️
dfosterf (7h) : As to your acquisition of a qb, the matter has been discussed here previously. While some seem ambivalent about you having Trevor- something about regular season vs playoffs
dfosterf (7h) : It's all quite confusing
dfosterf (7h) : First Jersey confuses you with me, then you confuse Jersey with me, O hott
dhazer (13h) : ok shit I am taking down the marine my bad
dhazer (13h) : hell i am taking jersey down with guys I picked up off the waiver wire including my QB lol
Zero2Cool (15h) : You got all ya wanted and still gonna lose!!!
dfosterf (17h) : Logical? Did you really say logical? You traded away pretty much the whole front end of your draft to a guy that you definitely want talking smack up in here, lol
Zero2Cool (18h) : Why would I start a guy I skipped instead of the one I kept? Logical. Try it.
Zero2Cool (18h) : You ask me that question? If I would have started a guy that I could have picked on waiver or the guy I have? What?
dfosterf (20h) : Regardless, give me credit for getting a rise out of Jersey Cheese. He's talking smack to Dhazer, because he thinks he's me. He hasn't posted here in 12 YEARS
dfosterf (21h) : Higbee, that dog won't hunt. Lol
dfosterf (21h) : Ok Hign
dfosterf (21h) : As to you skipping Tyler Lockett, I got nothing. Maybe you should have slept in
dfosterf (21h) : Actually a pretty fascinating trade scenario
dfosterf (21h) : Go ahead. Punch it into that mainframe Cray that makes your cape look more better. Guarantee Tyler comes out on top of that analysis. I'm going on a mere hunch
dfosterf (21h) : You have to pay for expertise. In this case. It's a small fee
dfosterf (21h) : If you had to start one today which one would it be?
Zero2Cool (21h) : lmao what the heck man, another waiver pick up that I SKIPPED ??
dfosterf (21h) : Trade is up.
Zero2Cool (21h) : It was a jog through.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Alexander, Bakhtiari Practice for Packers
Zero2Cool (22h) : Bring it! I gave you two gifts for your scraps. What more from my cellar err STELLAR team do ya want?!?!?
Zero2Cool (22h) : You need your damn eyes checked. It's not even remotely close to that and it's offensive you continue to say it. I've explained it. Which NO ONE in over 25 years has ever had a qusetion.
dfosterf (22h) : So, let's come up with another trade
dfosterf (22h) : But I am done worrying about folks personal preferences, so am done on the subject as well
dfosterf (23h) : It may be an overlord, whatever that is. but to me he looks like he is catching it in the keester by a little black dog. so I remain unimpressed
Zero2Cool (23h) : The avatar is an overlord. If you can't get that through your senile brain, that's you being an dumbass. Enough about it already.\
Zero2Cool (23h) : CB Jaire Alexander suited up for #Packers jog thru practice Wednesday. Same for WR Christian Watson.
dfosterf (23h) : It's just a one liner. 😆
dfosterf (23h) : It's just a one liner. 😆
dfosterf (23h) : Now we get to the true etymology of that avatar you roll with.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Only if Alan is gonna treat me in the special ways Jill treats you.
dfosterf (23h) : Then we come to Pack93z. I do not know exactly which individual or group irritated him enough, but he is welcome to run my team, anytime
dfosterf (23h) : As to me, I'd fire my wife in order to get that crazy bastard non stop drivel if he wasn't busy doing his doctor bs
dfosterf (23h) : I know Cheesey doesn't want to run a team, but perhaps he might want to run a team owner off the reservation
dfosterf (23h) : I think Zero2Cool should invite Alan cheesey to be his co-gm in fantasy league like I did with my wife
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2022 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
JETS
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
Commanders
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
Bills
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
Dolphins
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
VIKINGS
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 11:00 PM
LIONS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

27-Sep / Around The NFL / wpr

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

27-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

27-Sep / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2022 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.