Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2021-08-25T12:04:06Z
Originally Posted by: BobBrews 

Eye an Inn. If you will have me?

Cheesestradamus.com

I emailed you an invite from FleaFlicker. You gonna create your team?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-08-30T11:50:02Z
Looks like BobBrews isn't going to be joining us. We have one opening left. Who wants it?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-08-31T20:36:35Z
We have our dirty dozen locked in. The draft order has been randomized and the draft order is set! LET'S ROCK!
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-09-02T14:56:21Z
FYI
Flea flicker is offering their Edge add on for 9.99 and their Edge + ad-free for 14.99.

Sale supposedly ends at midnight tonight. I haven't decided on it personally, as I read one review, and he said not worth it, but that may have been at full price. It is appealing to me due to the ad free option.

Just letting you know...

Edit- I went ahead and did the edge + ad free-- it certainly helps on my cell phone being ad free!
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .000018 % of the Packers
Zero2Cool
2021-09-03T11:50:49Z
Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

FYI
Flea flicker is offering their Edge add on for 9.99 and their Edge + ad-free for 14.99.

Sale supposedly ends at midnight tonight. I haven't decided on it personally, as I read one review, and he said not worth it, but that may have been at full price. It is appealing to me due to the ad free option.

Just letting you know...

Edit- I went ahead and did the edge + ad free-- it certainly helps on my cell phone being ad free!

I was going to buy it for the whole league, but they want an ass load of money.

Edit, fuck it. It's just money. It's been done.

Thank you for upgrading your league for the 2021 football season! Your upgraded Ad-Free + Edge experience will begin immediately. A confirmation email has also been sent to Zero2Cool, Dhazer, porky88, djcubez, dhazercrusher, GoPack1984, Tezzy79, mac-bob, buckeyepackfan, JerseyCheese, Voice0fReason, farm_lift, Jillyfike13

Welcome to Fleaflicker Edge + Ad-Free! The upgrade has been applied to your league (PackersHome League) and will remain in effect for the rest of the season.

What you have to look forward to:

• Preseason Outlooks, available in July
  • Rookie Reports, available in July
  • Waiver Advice, available during the regular season
  • Start/Sit Recommendations, available during the regular season
  • Performance Reports, available during the regular season
  • RB and QB Handcuffs, available now
  • Dynasty & PPR rankings, available in July
  • Fast, ad-free navigation
  • All your devices—web and mobile apps.
  • Online privacy
  • Improved battery life on your phone, tablet, or laptop

UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-09-03T13:16:06Z
That was awesome of you to do that!
UserPostedImage
dhazer
2021-09-08T01:27:05Z
Dammit Kevin you put in the dhazer rule and only allow 3 qbs lol. I wanted Hebert also.

All in all im happy with my team
Josh Allen
Pat Maholmes
Aaron Rodgers
Jacobs
fournette
Javonte williams
Sony Michel
OBJ
Michael Gallup
Smith
Cook
Bass
Washington Def
Bills Def
David

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂
Zero2Cool
2021-09-08T02:01:31Z
Oh, shit! I can't believe I missed the draft. Wow.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-09-08T02:09:32Z
I wish more people had been there live, as I am teaching my wife how to play fantasy football- I even created a physical, hand written draft board for her to cross off players that were drafted by others-
But it just went too fast for her to keep up due to auto-picking...
That being said, we did have some fun in our attempt to keep up..
UserPostedImage
voiceofreason
2021-09-08T20:45:03Z
I would have been there for the whole draft, but I didn’t notice the time was Eastern time. Fantasy is generally won on the waiver wire anyways.
blank
dfosterf
2021-10-10T22:28:52Z
SQUEAL like a piggy!
My fantasy team is pretty much done unless Cook gets better
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-10-12T12:27:16Z

SQUEAL like a piggy!
My fantasy team is pretty much done unless Cook gets better

Or just play teams that lose their QB and one of their WR early in the game and you are set!
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-10-12T12:44:09Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Or just play teams that lose their QB and one of their WR early in the game and you are set!

No doubt you would have won without that happening. I got screwed the previous week, so I feel the pain.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-10-12T13:00:44Z

No doubt you would have won without that happening. I got screwed the previous week, so I feel the pain.

I would have had a better shot if I hadn't plugged Joe Mixon in for Sutton in the last minute and rolled with Tannenhill. But I would do it again. I figured Mixon would get good points vs Packers and figured Daniel Jones would light up Cowboys like other QB's have. shit happens, I'm still gonna win the whole fucking thing
UserPostedImage
dhazer
2021-10-14T22:30:57Z
Oh BOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO I scored the 3rd most points last week with 136 and I still lost by 30 lol. So I don't want to hear about the poor me stuff lol.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂
dfosterf
2021-10-19T03:52:30Z
Originally Posted by: dhazer 

Oh BOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO I scored the 3rd most points last week with 136 and I still lost by 30 lol. So I don't want to hear about the poor me stuff lol.

Maybe if you drafted more quarterbacks you'd do better.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-10-19T12:01:48Z
Derrick Henry is a beast.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-11-01T22:57:31Z
And my RB Derrick Henry is going on IR.🤦
.  Screenshot_20211101-175523_Chrome.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-11-09T22:54:00Z
My wife has made all of our team's decisions with regards to who to draft, who ro retain, who to start and who to bench. I have given some advice, but she has pretty much ignored it. She pretty much thinks she doesn't need any advice from me, excepting my ability to orchestrate a trade due to my past affiliations and friendships amongst our competitors.
This also has been a failure which she revels in pointing out to me on a continuous basis, in the teeth of me characterizing these people as chronic dickhead assholes and not my fault simply because she has a higher opinion of the competition than I do, but she does not know them...

What should I do to educate her about how sophisticated we are as regards fantasy football?

I'm lost.
UserPostedImage