Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2021-09-15T20:36:56Z
Mike Florio wrote:

Of all the things said and not said in the aftermath of the shellacking the Packers endured in Week One, the most significant came from quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who told Pat McAfee on Tuesday that “our energy level was a little bit low” on Sunday.

While that may explain why they lost by 35 points to the Saints at a neutral site, it doesn’t explain why the energy level was a little bit low.

IT WAS WEEK ONE. How was the energy level anything other than maximum? If a team isn’t fully energized for the first game of the season, something deeper is going on.

Continue Reading @ Mike Florio 

This was something I tweeted the other day. Under Matt LaFleur there has been a little theme of not having good energy. Yet, that's all we heard about during the off-season. Energy. High Energy. Yet, over the first two seasons it was a reason (probably excuse) for a loss. How do you have low energy in football? That's mind boggling to me.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2021-09-15T20:48:44Z
I sometimes wonder if the team takes too much after Rodgers chilled/relaxed persona. There are also times when the team has lost big when I wonder if MLF decides that they're probably not going to win, so just run your stuff for film evaluation and try to avoid injuries the rest of the game. The 2019 losses in San Fran come to mind. They seemed to check out at half time for the first game vs frantically trying to come back in the playoff game.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Zero2Cool
2021-09-15T23:59:35Z
I dunno. First game if the season I'd expect everyone to be geeked out of their mind.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2021-09-16T00:00:23Z
Gotta beat Detroit. If we drop Detroit, the wheels could come off against the Niners.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
2021-09-16T07:14:38Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I dunno. First game if the season I'd expect everyone to be geeked out of their mind.

Or still sleeping from preseason...

They are used to four preseason games after all...
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-09-16T12:01:38Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

Or still sleeping from preseason...

They are used to four preseason games after all...

The preseason was the same length, just one less game for the Packers. They just stinks. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
dfosterf (6h) : Is that what his name was?
Mucky Tundra (7h) : Come on dfosterf, tell us how you REALLY feel about JK Scott
dfosterf (14h) : We got that 82 yarder just about the time when bobble head would have tore off a 29 yarder
dfosterf (14h) : Kiddin you, Dave
dfosterf (14h) : Friggin' dhazer could have done better
dfosterf (14h) : 1.8 million to that bobble headed twerp Scott in his career here, coupled with a 5th round pick. Who looked at him and said, "Oh, yeah, let's get him in the 5th round!,
dfosterf (14h) : Chinese rip-off one, lol, he's still a punter...
dfosterf (14h) : I want a Corey Bojorquez jersey.
Zero2Cool (15h) : aFleur says C Josh Myers will most likely miss a couple games because of the knee injury he suffered yesterday.
Zero2Cool (15h) : Vikings placed CB Patrick Peterson, who left Sunday’s game with what was called cramping, on Injured Reserve.
Zero2Cool (19h) : Packers defense continues to excel at tackling. They’ve missed the fewest tackles in the league and are PFF’s highest graded tackling team overall.
packerfanwayoutwest (20h) : chicitysports.com...alot boys crying over there..The Bears Still Suck!!
Zero2Cool (22h) : Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died. He was 84 years old.
Zero2Cool (22h) : 8 total pressures for Dean Lowry the last two weeks, per PFF.
beast (18-Oct) : Another OT game, Steelers/Seahawks, even without Russell Wilson. Steelers just ain't the same offense as past years ..
packerfanwayoutwest (18-Oct) : Guess who is the new owner of the Bears?
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : tough stretch for the Browns: lose a shoot out to the Chargers on the road and then get stomped by the Cardinals at home
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : How about that 82 yard punt!!
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Not a good week for picks for me lol
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : yeah but i thought their D would hold up better, esp at home
beast (17-Oct) : I think Clevland is missing both their starting OTs and starting RB.
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : Shit, Arizona jumping all over Cleveland
beast (17-Oct) : damn, Vikings scored TD to win
beast (17-Oct) : Vikings win the coin flip...
beast (17-Oct) : FG misses... Vikings going to OT... also that FG almost looked good...
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Damn. Vikings gonna win.
beast (17-Oct) : Only 42 seconds left after they scored
beast (17-Oct) : Panthers 4th and 10 on their own 4 yard line, went down and scored to tie up the Vikings with 42 seconds left
beast (17-Oct) : Wow that's it? Only three players active is gonna make it a long day 🤠😜
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Packers announce Elgton Jenkins, Jaylon Smith and Rasul Douglas are all ACTIVE.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Sad about the wife. 😪
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Then don't talk about it. Simple. Let. It. Go. Let's go GameDay!!!
beast (17-Oct) : Steelers ILB coach's wife passed away at 45... they had 3 children. :-( Always sucks when we have to say goodbye to loved ones :-(
beast (17-Oct) : That was considerate, factual and sassy. And I ACTUALLY don't want to talk about it (unlike some).
dfosterf (17-Oct) : Damn, beast, lol
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Yeah, keep that in PM please. We don't need that stuff here anymore. Folks can't be considerate anymore.
KRK (16-Oct) : I guess thread was locked...would be happy to respond point by point if you would like to PM me....Go Packers
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Malik Taylor to the reserve/COVID-19 list.
yooperfan (15-Oct) : Imagine that, Kevin King in the hot tub. Get rid of him!!!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Head Coach Matt LaFleur has ruled Kevin King out for Sunday’s game
yooperfan (15-Oct) : That's too bad. He's an exciting player.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Browns RB Nick Chubb has been ruled out for Sunday vs. Arizona
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : you were naughty weren't ya
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : And who gets banned from random babble?
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : It was weird, I could click on the forum, click links etc.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : lol Trevor
beast (14-Oct) : Lol Jacksonville's QB Trevor Lawrence: Kinda odd we're going to London to play a team from Miami LOL
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : If it does, maybe it's because you're banned?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
7h / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20h / Around The NFL / wpr

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.